100+ Books in 2022 discussion

2011 Lists > Amy L's 2011 Books

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (new)

Amy (celesi) | 11 comments Trying to read more classics and memoirs this year. So far, my luck hasn't been too good.

January
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
The Mermaid's Mirror by L. K. Madigan
Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar
Annexed by Sharon Dogar
Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
Proven Guilty by Jim Butcher
Room by Emma Donoghue
White Night by Jim Butcher
Furies of Calderon by Jim Butcher
Teacher Miracles: Inspirational True Stories from the Classroom by Brian Thornton

Yes, definitely a Jim Butcher heavy year so far.

The Lying Game (The Lying Game, #1) by Sara Shepard The Mermaid's Mirror by L.K. Madigan Pearl in the Sand by Tessa Afshar Annexed by Sharon Dogar Dead Beat (The Dresden Files, #7) by Jim Butcher
Proven Guilty (The Dresden Files, #8) by Jim Butcher Room by Emma Donoghue White Night (The Dresden Files, #9) by Jim Butcher Furies of Calderon (Codex Alera, #1) by Jim Butcher Teacher Miracles Inspirational True Stories from the Classroom (Miracles) by Brian Thornton

message 2: by Amy (new)

Amy (celesi) | 11 comments Just for fun, I wanted to make an image of all my books from 2010.

Vampire Lestat / Vampir Lestat by Rays E. Lament The Faerie Queen's Deception (Books of Faerie, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater Ballad A Gathering of Faerie (Books of Faerie, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Untangling My Chopsticks A Culinary Sojourn in Kyoto by Victoria Abbott Riccardi Educating Esme Diary of a Teacher's First Year by Esmé Raji Codell The Complete Sherlock Holmes All 4 Novels & 56 Short Stories by Arthur Conan Doyle City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2) by Rachel Vincent Vacations from Hell by Libba Bray Journal The Short Life and Mysterious Death of Amy Zoe Mason by Joyce Atkinson Blood and Chocolate by Annette Curtis Klause Here, There Be Dragons (Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica, #1) by James A. Owen Freakonomics A Rogue Economist Explores the Hidden Side of Everything by Steven D. Levitt Dead Until Dark (Sookie Stackhouse, #1) by Charlaine Harris Living Dead in Dallas (Sookie Stackhouse, #2) by Charlaine Harris Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #3) by Charlaine Harris Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4) by Charlaine Harris Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse, #5) by Charlaine Harris Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #6) by Charlaine Harris All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse, #7) by Charlaine Harris The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1) by Rick Riordan The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes (The Oxford Sherlock Holmes) by Arthur Conan Doyle

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy (celesi) | 11 comments Let's see, after Teacher Miracles, I read...

January
Possible Side Effects by Augusten Burroughs
Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer

February
Avalanche Dance by Ellen Schwartz

Possible Side Effects by Augusten Burroughs Eighth Grade Bites (The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, #1) by Heather Brewer Avalanche Dance by Ellen Schwartz

message 5: by Amy (new)

Amy (celesi) | 11 comments Finished Princeps' Fury, and picked up Angels & Demons, Lies My Teacher Told Me, Other People's Children and Essential 55. Have not finished any of them!

Princeps' Fury (Codex Alera, #5) by Jim Butcher

message 6: by Amy (last edited Feb 27, 2011 01:27PM) (new)

Amy (celesi) | 11 comments Odd that I didn't post this. Finished Teach with Your Heart: Lessons I Learned from the Freedom Writers a while back. Working on China: Tradition and Transformation now!

Teach with Your Heart Lessons I Learned from the Freedom Writers by Erin Gruwell