Ducks discussion

What is your Favorite song?

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Mine is Breaking the Habit by Linkin Park. Check out the music video on mtv.com

message 2: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 13 comments mine is so much better & bad girl by danity kane AND. when i grow up by MADONNA! & jtttt!
i think i kissed a girl is stupid!!!

message 3: by *~BrOaDwAy~* (new)

*~BrOaDwAy~* (broadwaybound13) | 13 comments i mean when i grow up by the pussycat dolls HAHA i was listening 2 4 minutes when i wrote this!! lol sry!!

message 4: by Patrick (new)

Patrick | 12 comments hmm.
i think mine is John Mayer's cover of Free Falling...
originally by Tom Petty... and Mayer did an amazing job with it.
its on John Mayer's myspace... if anyone cared.

lol.

message 5: by Rachael (new)

Rachael (r-e-r_1) | 4 comments idk i gots lots!!! but the ones i've listened to most recently r: here in your arms by hellogoodbye(dats mine and sam d's song), take a bbow by rihanna,the phantom of the opera cd(which is mine and lizzies cd), and falling and flying by mindy gledhill!!! all awesome!! you guys should check 'em out!:)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

has any one heard kid rock's new song???

message 7: by Patrick (new)

Patrick | 12 comments lol at another one of sam's infamous rants...

so theres another song i like a lot...
radiant eclipse... by avenged sevenfold... the chorus is actually really really catchy.

check it out?
dont check it out?
duncare.

message 8: by Patrick (new)

Patrick | 12 comments okayokay.
last one.
i swear!

Weekend Warriors by A Change of Pace...
the song by avenged that i posted earlier is... pretty hard... so if you aren't into that... i think you would like this song.
check it out.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hey just cause my family is from down south you can call them rednecks!!! joking with ya cause we are a bunch of rednecks!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

i've heard of them it is weird!!!

message 11: by ~Smiley~ :D (new)

~Smiley~ :D (the_cowgirl_princess) | 24 comments wtf i cant just choose ONE song!! im such a diverse person when it comes to music......
lol the name juss kinda gives it away!!~ lol

message 12: by Molly (new)

Molly (mollybeex3) | 12 comments mm..I have new favorite songs like, everyday. haha. but some of my favorites right now are: "All I Want" by Staind, "Broken" by Lifehouse, and all the new songs off of David Archuleta's album of course :) My favorite song of all time still stands to be "I'll Be" by Edwin Mccain. Doubt anything's gonna be able to top that..

:)