What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. A teen novel in which a girl's best friend is kidnapped because she looks like someone famous by a crazy stalker

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Em (new)

Em | 1 comments I don't remember much about this book but I remember some stuff.
There are three main girls. Two are best friends and one is the stalker. One of the two best friends undergoes a makeover over a summer and returns to school looking very similar to a famous celebrity. She even wins a celebrity impersonation event.
She gets kidnapped by a stalker who thinks she really is the famous person. Her best friend tries to find her.
I think she is hidden by the stalker in a hidden room and I think I remember something about a water treatment plant or dam or something near where she is hidden.
Also I think I remember the stalker dying in the end because she falls into the dam or something.
I really don't remember anything else unfortunately.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 40226 comments Mod
Em, are you still looking for this book?

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Em hasn't been active in GR since posting this thread. If she doesn't respond by the time the next Mod sees this, then I think it's time to move this down to Abandoned.

message 4: by bookel (new)

bookel | 2474 comments It appears many aren't active from initial post due to no response (until queried like L is doing), and may have only joined to post...