RolePlay! U Gotta A Problem w/ that??? discussion

Vampire > RP VAmp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 777 (777 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 870 comments Mod
((start))

message 2: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

Gabriella was in the tree

message 3: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian flitted through the trees lightly, pausing to sniff the air softly, and grinning as he came upon a campsite.

Kris sighed lightly and looked around, cleaning a table. Her shift was over but she liked cleaning and she wouldnt be needed at the shop anytime soon.

message 4: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

Gabriella jump down and fixed her outfit a skirt and tank top she hangs around near the humans to figure out which one would be easily seperated

message 5: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian came up behind a women, and stroked her hair softly, a sick grin on his face. The women spun around and started to scream, only to be cut off and drained.

Kris left the restruant quickly, checking out, and headed down the street, glancing at her watch and sighing softly.

message 6: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

Gabriella cheaply flirted with the guy knowing that he'll be taking her to the woods as they get in a secluded spot she wraps her arms around him and bites

message 7: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian finished up and licked the blood from his lips. He looked around and sniffed the air, smelling blood and another vampire nearby. He smirked lightly and headed in the direction.

Kris walked into her other job quietly, and slid under a truck, and began poking around looking for the problem.

message 8: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

she stop and erased his memory she ran after setting him down

message 9: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian paused as he saw a man lying on the ground, not dead. He looked around curiously and followed the vampire.

Kris shook her head gently as she felt a wave of pain and hunger hit her hard.

message 10: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

she turned several times trying to lose the feeling if being followed

message 11: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian finally sighed and shot forward, appearing right infront of the girl softly.

message 12: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (last edited Jan 18, 2011 04:06PM) (new)

she stopped abruptly "so you were following me" she said she put her hands on her hips

message 13: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Yes." he said softly, looking her up and down, fangs extended.

message 14: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

she smirked "really wise to do that infront of me" she extended her fangs too

message 15: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) He glanced at her fangs, almost seeming amused. "You dont want to fight me, not unless you want to die." he said softly, not moving.

message 16: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

"i didnt look for a fight" she said fangs receding she starts to walk away "bye mystery boy" she waved her hand

message 17: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) He chuckled softly "May i know your name Darling?" he asked softly, watching her walk away.

message 18: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

"Gabriella" she said letting her latino accent come into action

message 19: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) He smiled "It was a pleasure Gabriella." he said bowing lightly, and dissapearing into the shadows.

message 20: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

"you never told me your name" she mumbled also disappearing into the shadows she starts to walk to her apartment

message 21: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) A note fell out of her sleeve, with the word Sebastian on it, in beautiful english style script.

message 22: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

She smiled "he dabbles" she said she changes out of her outfit when she gets to her apartment into jeans and a sweatshirt she goes to the library

message 23: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian heads further into the woods and stop at an old victorean style mansion and heads inside, heading into a large library like room and pulling a book off the shelf, and sitting down in a large airchair.

message 24: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

she grabs a book off the shelf and sits in a chair thats cimfortable she curls her legs underneath her

message 25: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kris had left work and ran through the worlds looking for someone to feed off of.

message 26: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

the library started close so she left and went to work at her job as a club singer

message 27: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian sighed softly to himself, he kept thinking back to the girl, Gabriella, and it was pissing him off.

message 28: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

She changed at her work into jeans and into layer tank tops.
she hears people chanting her stage name
She goes out and starts off singing a cover of She will be loved

message 29: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((Love that song))

Sebastian growled alittle under his breath

message 30: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

((me too srry it took awhile my laptop died))

she starts singing something more edgier and sings Fully alive by Flyleaf

message 31: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((Its fine ^^))

((Love that one tooooo!))

Sebastian finally left his house and headed to town

message 32: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

Gabriella finally gives them what they want and sing her origanal hitt "love isnt for me"

message 33: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((:3))
Sebastian heard music and headed towards the sound, looking up at who was singing and recognized her immediatly

message 34: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

she sanged her heart out and danced loving the vibe that she got from the crowd "thank you everybody you've been a great crowd" she heads off the stage to her dressing room

message 35: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian walks back stage softly, sneaking in easily and stands near her in the shadows.

message 36: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

she waved " hi sebastian" she said without turning around

message 37: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Hello Gabriella. You have a beautiful voice." he said softly

message 38: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

"thanks" she said putting her hair into a ponytail

message 39: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) He watched her softly, trying to figure out why he couldnt stop thinking about her

message 40: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

"Why are you staring at me?" she said turning around

message 41: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "theres something about you that interests me..." he said simply

message 42: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

she looked down, "im not interesting"

message 43: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Well something about you is..." he said gently, a smile touching his lips.

message 44: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

She nodded not really thinking her thoughts all over the place "i should go change i have another gig in... crap 30 minutes"

message 45: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) He chuckled softly, bowing and stepping out of the room.

message 46: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

she quickly puts on her clothes and goes out the other exit and runs to her other job

message 47: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian smiled to himself as he headed home, at least he had spoken to her again

message 48: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

she apologized for being late and changed into her other clothes singing for a different crowd, when all was done she headed home exhausted, but strangely thinking about Sebastian

message 49: by Darkling (last edited Jan 18, 2011 07:10PM) (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Sebastian layed upstairs on one of the beds, eyes closed, thinking about her again and cursing himself for it.

Kris sighed softly to herself as she pushed out from under the car, and looked around, everyone else had gone home, as usual.

message 50: by ♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬, MIA LURV U!!! <3 HEH! (new)

Gabriella flopped on her bed and thought of him but why am i thinking of him

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16