What Happened to Goodbye What Happened to Goodbye discussion

Sarah Dessen

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianna (new)

Brianna i looooooove her...she is an awesome book writer..i started reading her when i was 11..

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I know right? I love this book, she writes the awesomest books ever

Emily Lol i am 13 is it approprit 4 me?

Emily Lol i am 13 is it approprit 4 me?

Carita I like how her charcters never disappear, like the previous characters are always mentioned in some of her books, like Gerv the Perv.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Emily wrote: "Lol i am 13 is it approprit 4 me?"

thirteen's ok, i mean, i read her books when i was 13, so it's ok

Carita Yeah, this one would be good for you to read 14 year old persons

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

i lent my copy to a friend since i didn't have time to read it yet and she said it was totally awesome!!! the only book that i didn' like by sarah dessen was that summer

Makay  Mitze Great! Loved it, I really think Dessen took on a different style this time around as well. Great novel!

message 10: by Ruka (new) - rated it 3 stars

Ruka I'd have to say this book wasn't as great as her other ones. I liked her older books better! The story line in this one wasn't that exciting. :/

Lupita R wrote: "I'd have to say this book wasn't as great as her other ones. I liked her older books better! The story line in this one wasn't that exciting. :/"

i agree her older books where better buti still love har my favorite would have to be a tie between dreamland and someone like you though most people forget about these ones!!read them there awesome read all of her books there all awesome

The Romance Bookie "What Happened to Goodbye" was great! I just finished it last week and LOVED it!

http://romancebookie.blogspot.com/

Sarah Carita wrote: "I like how her charcters never disappear, like the previous characters are always mentioned in some of her books, like Gerv the Perv."

Pretty sure that is my favorite part about reading her books. Other than how amazing they are, waiting to find out who and what will be mentioned in the next one. :)

message 14: by Jan (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jan I too just finished " what Happened to Goodbye ", look forward to another of her books, this was my first book by Sarah Dessen, their will be more.
Read on.

Andrez Carita wrote: "I like how her charcters never disappear, like the previous characters are always mentioned in some of her books, like Gerv the Perv."

in what books did he appear? his name does sound familiar?? *scratches head*

Lupita Stray wrote: "Carita wrote: "I like how her charcters never disappear, like the previous characters are always mentioned in some of her books, like Gerv the Perv."

in what books did he appear? his name does sou..."

in lock and key he was rubys friend

message 17: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe I love her. I can literally read every book she's written dozens of times.

I like how her books have this formula in them but doesn't make them too predictable, you know? And I love how there's always this constant in the book (What happened to goodbye: basketball; this lullaby: music; alone for the ride: bicycles; etc.)

I think she's one of those people who can't write a bad book. Haha.

Juliet Carita wrote: "I like how her charcters never disappear, like the previous characters are always mentioned in some of her books, like Gerv the Perv."

I love that about her books!

Juliet Sarah wrote: "Carita wrote: "I like how her charcters never disappear, like the previous characters are always mentioned in some of her books, like Gerv the Perv."

Pretty sure that is my favorite part about r..."

same

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

What happend to goodbye is my favorite book!!!!:)

message 21: by Asa (last edited Dec 24, 2011 08:14PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Asa B She's absolutely wonderful!! I love her books and she seems cool herself from what I know :)

Charlotte I have only read What Happend To Goodbye, and it was such a sweet book, and I've been told it's not her best one, so I can't wait to read the next. I am not readind The Truth About Forever.

Delaney Memolly96 wrote: "I have only read What Happend To Goodbye, and it was such a sweet book, and I've been told it's not her best one, so I can't wait to read the next. I am not readind The Truth About Forever."

Read Just Listen

Charlotte okey dokey then :)

Charlotte don't you think the names of her books sound really cheesy, but then the actual story is much deeper than theat?

Charlotte that**

Delaney Memolly96 wrote: "don't you think the names of her books sound really cheesy, but then the actual story is much deeper than theat?"

Yeah a little but you don't really hear the main character name a lot because it's told in 1st person but after that I think it's fine. Actually that whole long sentence I'm trying to say is ditto what you just said.

Charlotte sorry I meant the actual name of the book :)

Delaney Oh yeah. My bad, I think I thought names as in characters but yes Just Listen... Along for the Ride.... It does sound cheesy. BUT it works! :D