Teen Relationships <3 discussion

Sexual Orientation > Pansexual

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Pansexual is kind of confusing. So here is the actual Description off of the internet.

Pansexuality (also referred to as omnisexuality) is a sexual orientation, characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire towards people without regard for their gender identity or biological sex. Some pansexuals suggest that they are gender-blind; that gender and sex are insignificant or irrelevant in determining whether they will be sexually attracted to others. As defined in the Oxford English Dictionary, pansexuality "encompasses all kinds of sexuality; not limited or inhibited in sexual choice with regards to gender or practice."

Compared with bisexuality

Bisexuality is attraction to two sexes, male and female. The two are commonly thought to be the same thing, however they are not.[citation needed] Pansexuality is attraction to all gender identities.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

i am

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

well its not all that different from being straight except you dont care if its like a girl, guy, transgender and all that stuff

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yeeep c:

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 13 comments kinda creepy i know not to offend aanyone

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

how's it creepy?

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 13 comments well being gender blind is it scary to be panssexulatiy

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

were not gender blind.... we just like the same sex and all that, we just accept everyone. It doesn't matter what gender they are.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 13 comments oh well i kinda like pansexulatity becuase you dont care how there gender is and you care how thier personilty is it really sweet!!!<3

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

like we don't chose to be this way we just are, like how people are just bisexual

message 11: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 13 comments oh i bet it its wonderful

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

it is

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Nolasco (gollywomp) | 13 comments i wish i was pansexulay

message 14: by Joel (new)

Joel (jp223) | 4 comments Being pansexual, you would definitely have a different view of the world. It would be interesting indeed if I were one.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

you do have a different view of the world cause nothing matters

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

it is actually c:

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

well you look for their personality and obviously looks because i don't think you'd like want to touch something that's revolting to you

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

mhm o:

message 19: by Marie (new)

Marie | 2 comments Wow pansexual sounds so sweet !

message 20: by Alyssah (new)

Alyssah | 1 comments Actually it's really not fun it's defined as the hardest to be; I'm living proof- it's confusing and hard you have to explain it to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!1