Meriden Library Book Club discussion

Water for Elephants book discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurapudvah) Hi group! For those of you who have not heard, we had to postpone the Water for Elephants book discussion to Saturday the 22nd at 11:00. Hope to see you all there! And Marsha is looking forward to seeing everyone. Peace, Laura

message 2: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (nanascurse) Michelle is letting me take 11:00 to noon off so I can attend. I'll make up the extra hour on the end! Yay!

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurapudvah) Fabulous! Glad you can make it, Doreen.

message 4: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (nanascurse) Laura, I talked to Diane today. She is coming on Saturday.

message 5: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (nanascurse) Oh, you'll see her tomorrow anyway....duh.

message 6: by Pat (new)

Pat Esposito | 2 comments Laura wrote: "Hi group! For those of you who have not heard, we had to postpone the Water for Elephants book discussion to Saturday the 22nd at 11:00. Hope to see you all there! And Marsha is looking forward ..."

message 7: by Pat (new)

Pat Esposito | 2 comments I might be able to get there since it is a Saturday. Where in the library and what exactly is the address? I am from Middletown/used to live in Meriden. Can't recall exactly where the library is...Thanks! Pat

message 8: by Laura (new)

Laura (laurapudvah) I hear some of the group went to see this movie! Sorry I couldn't make it; had to stay home with my kids. I know Doreen enjoyed the movie. What about the rest of you?

message 9: by Doreen (new)

Doreen (nanascurse) Of the seven of us who went together, three had not read the book, and even THEY loved the movie!!