twilight lovers! discussion

Welcome/New > HI Twilight fans!!!!

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♥ Miss Jennifer ♥  (jennrenee) | 2 comments Hey everyone!!! My name is Jenn and i'm 24 and living in the big state of Texas!!! I'm a mother of 2 and a Twilight adddict!! My favorite is Breaking Dawn and i'm soooooooo ready for the movies to come out!! :) I'm proud to say i've already got my 3yr old daughter asking me each morning if she can watch Twilight!(Eclipse.) I'm also a hopeless romantic so if any of you have more great books that you enjoyed let me know because i'm always in search of a new book! ;) I'm excited to have joined this group and look forward to meeting new ppl who share my addiction of Twilight and have same interests as myself!!!

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 286 comments WELCOME Jennifer! You are definitely in the right place to enjoy all things twilight!

message 3: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
Welcome to the group!!!

message 4: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Welcome to the group, Jennifer! I hope you have a great time here! If you have trouble finding something you can ask me (or the mods, of course. :P)

♥ Miss Jennifer ♥  (jennrenee) | 2 comments Thanx guys for the warm welcome!! :)

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (lozz17) | 1 comments Hello, my name's Lauren :)
I am a huge twilight fan. I am a bigger fan for the books rather than the movies. But I still love the movies! I love all of the characters and don't have a favourite. I have read the books and seen the movies heaps of times. Unfortulatley I only have one friend who loves twilight. But lucky I found this group to talk about twilight with, haha. Thats about all :)

message 7: by Terri (new)

Terri (clanmoran) | 286 comments Welcome Lauren---you have definitely found many "friends" here :-)

message 8: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yeah, most of my friends are on the haters side, not the lovers. But we're all here because we love Twilight! :) Welcome, like Terri said.

message 9: by Carla (new)

Carla | 2 comments ♥ Miss Jennifer ♥ wrote: "Hey everyone!!! My name is Jenn and i'm 24 and living in the big state of Texas!!! I'm a mother of 2 and a Twilight adddict!! My favorite is Breaking Dawn and i'm soooooooo ready for the movies to ..."

I went from the Twilight series directly to the Vampire Academy book by Richelle Mead. They are along the same thread, YA material, but a nice romance as well. Check them out!

message 10: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I agree!! I actually really like the Vampire Academy books!! Another great one is The Mortal Instrument series. If you want something a little more on the adult side The Nighthuntress series is great!! I also love the Mercedes Thompson series.

message 11: by Laxmi (new)

Laxmi | 14 comments Hello, My name's Lax.I am from India.I love Twilight and have become too much addicted to it..So have read the novels so many times..i love movie part also, as Rob is my favorite..always..Sometimes i repeat dialogues by myself in Edward's style and sometimes in Bells's..:)..Love Twilight..Love Rob..

message 12: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 4 comments Hi I'm Malithi.And i love twilight books.Can you guy just check this group.Its kind-of Important

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5...

message 13: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Laxmi wrote: "Hello, My name's Lax.I am from India.I love Twilight and have become too much addicted to it..So have read the novels so many times..i love movie part also, as Rob is my favorite..always..Sometimes..."

Welcome to the group Lax!

message 14: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Malithi wrote: "Hi I'm Malithi.And i love twilight books.Can you guy just check this group.Its kind-of Important

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5..."

Malithi thanks for the heads up...craziness like that is to be ignored. Our mods would never be so crazy as to make random people mods.

message 15: by Laxmi (new)

Laxmi | 14 comments Thanks Krystal:)

message 16: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 4 comments Krystal wrote: "Malithi wrote: "Hi I'm Malithi.And i love twilight books.Can you guy just check this group.Its kind-of Important

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/5..."

Malithi tha..."

I'm glad to help.Anyway ain't you gonna welcome me to your group.lol

message 17: by Tessa (new)

Tessa (tessakaye81) Welcome Malithi! I'm new here too! Love love love the Twilight series! Jasper IS my favorite! Also into a lot of the other YA series and a huge fan of Black Dagger Brotherhood series too!

message 18: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Welcome Tessa and Welcome Malithi too! Lol...I didnt know you were new! Jacob is definitely my favorite character!

message 19: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 4 comments Thank you tessa and Krystal

message 20: by Joeera (new)

Joeera  | 36 comments Has anyone heard of bellas diary

message 21: by Krystal (new)

Krystal (krystal_f) | 1609 comments Joeera wrote: "Has anyone heard of bellas diary"

No I've never heard of it. Thats pretty exciting though if steph is doing a Bella's Diary