spy kids discussion

Spy Interegation class

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Smellerbee sat at her desk with her hood up, much like a student but watched as the students (her students) filed in, trying not to look slightly intimdated, She had blocked out all the windows and sky lights she had a lamp at every desk whose bulbs were flickering, the room was dark and had strange things inside, making large shapes that were frightening, she knew that they didn't see her so she got up and stood in the back of the room. When the class was seated, everyone started TAKLING. so she snuck to the back of the class room, turned on one lapm light in the ceiling and swung it. she walked slowly up one isle and stopped at the desk 2 from the front and clicked her nails on it. "So what is your name?" she said cooly

message 2: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (mischievouskiri) | 30 comments leukothea Fowler looked up from her book,blinking owlishly.Hmmm,seems like this one was either a tough classmate,or the one responsible for class.Either way,The Librarian didn't want to get in trouble(at least on her first day in class),so she beamed at the stranger.

"I'm Leukothea Fowler,ma'am.Some call me The Librarian.But you're free to call me whatever,I guess"she giggled at her own random joke,saluting happily in the way her cop father had taught her back home.

message 3: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (mischievouskiri) | 30 comments That voice made agent Fowler realize just then that there was a girl sitting on the same desk as her.She grinned at Francesca,offering her friendship to the girl through her eyes.

message 4: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Smellerbee tossed her head a bit and walked to the front of the room. "Okay, I'm Smellerbee. Sure I'm your teacher, but I want to get to know you." she picked up a piece of cahlk then dropped it back on the tray. "So what is this sclass about?"

message 5: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (mischievouskiri) | 30 comments The Librarian shrank in her seat.Sure,she wanted to answer,but her timidity(and some pretty bad experiences from her teenage years)had made her afraid to raise her hand and simply say it.Hopefully,the teacher wouldn't notice,unless her bad luck decided to act again on its own...

message 6: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Yeah I kinda wanted you to answer" she said sitting on the front of her desk and checkinh nails, she glanced at The Librarian. ((you watch Doctor Who don't you?))

message 7: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (mischievouskiri) | 30 comments Leukothea resisted the urge to facepalm.Trust her luck to turn its back at her and leave her all alone at the mercy of this seemingly tough teacher.She gulped and proceeded to answer what she thought was the right thing to Smellerbee's question.

"U-Um...we...are going to learn about the most efficient ways to get information from suspects as well as common citizens?"she blurted,cursing her stattering,her shaking voice,and the fact she replied in another question(which,according to what she had been taught so far,was a no-no).

((haha,yeah,I had to in order to honor David Tennant and Matt Smith.they are both drooling-worthy))

message 8: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((Chris? *belch!* yucky, but Matt.......))
Smellerbee rolled her eyes and wlked to The Librarian's desk and put her palms flat the surface and got dangerously close to her face. "What. Is. This. Class. About?" she said a trace of a hintly smile on her lips

message 9: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (mischievouskiri) | 30 comments Jennifer (Jenny) Blackledge (yeah it is my real na wrote: "((what about Chris eclston))"

Lol,I'm afraid I have to agree with Smeelerbee.Though,if I had to choose,I'd go head first for David.He's sex on legs!

message 10: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (mischievouskiri) | 30 comments Leukothea was sure she was bleeding from biting her lip so hard in order to suppress a whimper.Ok,this was a hard situation,and even if she was a master of such things in battlefield,she was a coward in class.

"I..I don't know,ma'am..."she murmured,looking down.

message 11: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Smellerbee slapped the desk. "What is the informal name of what you JUST described." she narrowed her eyes and arched an eyebrow.

message 12: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Smellerbee swirtched desks, and ounded another. "Close!" she said a cold blaze in her eyes.

message 13: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (mischievouskiri) | 30 comments "Ok,I'm sick and tired of this tension!"agent Fowler snapped,her temper giving way to her previous fright. "Interrogation,for God's sake!Now can we get this over with?!"

As soon as these words left her mouth,she realized what a terrible mistake she had made...

message 14: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Smellerbee's mouth became a firm line, "Fantastic, now, take that frustration, and turn it into an advantage."

message 15: by Lydia (new)

Lydia (mischievouskiri) | 30 comments Leukothea gaped at the fellow agent.What?

message 16: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Smellerbee sighed and shook her head, "Okay, we'll come back to that later. My name is Smellerbee, and I expect to be called so. Before we begin, are there any questions?"