People who won't change the subject from Vampires. discussion

Books > Favorite Vampire books

Comments Showing 1-34 of 34 (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Vampire Diaries #4.

message 2: by Good things come to those who do the wave. (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:16AM) (new)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

You guys seriously. This isn't going to be any fun if you have only read the Twilight Series. You might as well call it Breaking Dawn Group.

message 4: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 27 comments Well, I like the Twilight series books too, But I agree with Evie, there are more vampire books than them.

message 5: by Mina (new)

Mina Time Lord (thewanderer) | 27 comments I don't think it's my favorite, but have you guys read Cirque du Freak? That's pretty good. They're making a movie.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

They look to creepy for me. Especially the covers. =) Sorry.

message 7: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia I don't have a favorite yet, get back to me when I've almost completed all of the vampire books there are :)

message 8: by ♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (last edited Aug 31, 2008 10:12AM) (new)

♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (goodreadscomprofileashlyne) | 8 comments evie, most of what u talk about is the vampire diaries series, so we can talk about breaking dawn. just cuz its not another book doesn't meen it can't be our favorite. mine is BREAKING DAWN, so hah!

message 9: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia actually i think that talking about the twilight series should be kept at a minimum since they're def getting too much air. yes i agree they are really good, but they def. are not the best vampire books out there. they are just the easiest and young-adult orientated.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 31, 2008 09:03PM) (new)

Dude. No need to get immature. I'm not talking about everyone circling a conversation around it. I'm talking about how most people, when I had just joined the group and there were like 7 of us, how everyone had only seemed to be reading the Twilight Saga or Breaking Dawn. I've read all 4 and you don't see me talking about it in every topic, so HAH!

message 11: by Jane (new)

Jane Corona (baloney_vamp4) vampire kisses

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet. =)

message 13: by Sarah (last edited Sep 03, 2008 09:27AM) (new)

Sarah (mayflowrs05) for YA it is Vampire Academy and Frostbite

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh I love those two books!! I've read them both a lot! They've been well loved. I can't wait for Shadow Kiss!

♫♥ashylynlyn♥♫ (goodreadscomprofileashlyne) | 8 comments for your information breaking dawn is part of the breaking dawn series and you talk a LOT about other series so we should be able to talk about the twilight saga too, so HAH!!!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Dude you just practically repeated the last thing you said. Now read my arguement again would you please?

message 17: by Sol (new)

Sol | 11 comments guys i agree with evie... if u wanna talk about the twilight saga go join one of their bookclubs or make ur own called "lets just talk about twilight" and u can talk about it ALL u want to... but having a discussion like "i think we should talk about breaking dawn!" and "no we shouldnt!" back and forth is not going to get anyone anywhere so lets just play nice and talk about other vampire books... i liked the vampire academy books and im looking forward to the third one... right now im reading once bitten twice shy and its pretty good... i also liked the vampire diaries and i want to get the new one about the witches and the night world no. 1 was ok... i read some of the vampire kisses books but i forgot what happens so im gonna have to reread... umm i really liked blood and chocolate but thats werewolves...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I really liked The Secret Circle.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

I love twilight!! It the best book i have ever read!! I love edward! I can't wait till the movie!! Do you guys know what date it shows? I forgot.

message 20: by Sol (new)

Sol | 11 comments looks like we are back to twilight

message 21: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) yeah, but twilight rox sox!!!!!!!!! i luv them. has any1 read anne rice's books?

message 22: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia im reading the violin..i still have to read the others :)

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I haven't but they are mostly in my to-read shelves.

message 24: by Chelsie (new)

Chelsie I really like the Twilight books...HOWEVER, I am really fond of the stereotypical vampire, or at least something closer to it. Fangs are a MUST. And I don't really care for the idea of vampires "sparkling" in the sunlight...although I don't mind if it doesn't kill them. The vampire diaries books are great. I really like Demon in my View, too, although it's really short and for a much younger audience. But oh well.

message 25: by Chelsie (new)

Chelsie Wait, are you serious? They're making a Cirque du Freak Movie?! Wow. I've only read, like, the first two or thee books. They were pretty good though. I'll have to look that up.

message 26: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1 comments i've only read twilight, but i wanna read Blue Bloods! O.O

message 27: by Tammy (last edited Oct 22, 2008 12:42PM) (new)

Tammy | 2 comments i liked the house of night series by p.c cast. Blue bloods was pretty good to.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I have the Blue Bloods Series just haven't read them yet. :D I also have the first book from The House of Night Series...haven't read them yet either. Guess I;m just hooked on manga right now! :D

message 29: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) i wanna read blue bloods but i can't find it anywhere!!! D:

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya! Me too!

message 31: by Lamia (new)

Lamia Vampire kisses but i love all vampire books i read but that is one of my favs.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't like the Vampire Kisses series at all.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Seriously. :)

message 34: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) I FOUND BLUE BLOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!! VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolzes. and i...read it!!! and i read masquerade 2. YAY!!!!!

People who won't change the subject from Vampires.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Breaking Dawn (other topics)