Kiwi Readers discussion

Lost Book

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annalise (new)

Annalise (fenny) When I was little, in Canada, my parents had a book (that I'm pretty sure they bought in New Zealand) about a Kiwi. It was a childrens' book, hard-cover, quite large in size (A4 pages, or maybe a bit larger), but not very thick.

Anyway, the book was about a Kiwi, and why its nostrils are at the end of its nose. To be honest, I can't really remember much more than the absolutely adorable illustrations.

The point is, my parents can't seem to find this book to send it to me, and it's one of those ones that I would like to have. I live in New Zealand now, and I'm wondering if any of you might know the book?

message 2: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (motchick) | 3 comments Annalise wrote: "When I was little, in Canada, my parents had a book (that I'm pretty sure they bought in New Zealand) about a Kiwi. It was a childrens' book, hard-cover, quite large in size (A4 pages, or maybe a b..."

Hi Annalise, I think I remember that book from my childhood...Rewi the Kiwi or something like that?? I can picture the cover in my head but not the title. Good luck with the search.

message 3: by Shantiwallah (new)

Shantiwallah | 28 comments Mod
I was thinking of this one

http://www.gavinbishop.com/index.php?...

but I see it is much too recent unless you are very, very young!