Hermits United discussion

Just For Fun > Cave Stories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 61 (61 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yay!!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) i get first cave story!

ok, i was home schooled until 6th grade when i started going to the local public school and i'd been going there for two years and it was my birthday. in first hour, my friend asked the teacher if they could sing happy birthday to me. then this guy says, "who's Ebony?" i like, we've gone to the same school for long and you don't even know my name? it's a bummer, cuz he was pretty cute too.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Cute guys are normaly jerks. I'm sorry.

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) he is a jerk actually. a cute jerk.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) There was this one guy I liked (well I still do) but when ever I asked him out he was like "My mom/dad cant drive me" or "I'm out of town that weekend" then I stopped seeing him at his locker.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

awww... both those stories suck... i sorry

message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) im just trying to get accross the point that im a scoial hermit.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I only really like Computer-people, but I have a few IRL friends

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

eh, i have a lot of compy peeps and like... two IRL friends but their so freaking amazing.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I think if I counted the people IRL that are my true friends, I'd get about 5

message 13: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) i have plenty of real-life friends, but most of them are like me, we hermits stick together!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I don't think you're a hermit then

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, i only really hang with two IRL people anymore...

message 16: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) well, my hermit friends happen to range from middle school to college age, so i think it's all good. there's a few in each school level.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Kinda the same with me

message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yeah....the weird thing is, we're the nicest, friendliest people i know!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Yeah!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Sorta!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) A bit!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Okay, okay. I can be mean sometimes... like everyday...

message 23: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) me too....but im nice to people i don't know! ok, that didn't sound right....

message 25: by Tesse (last edited Jan 19, 2011 12:48PM) (new)

Tesse | 38 comments Mod
Well... While trying to park "my" tardis today, this happened...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui_pR7...
And we're all noting the sign on the fence that says "no parking in front of these gates".

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Oh, don't worry, it happens to me all the time...

message 27: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 38 comments Mod
Yeah, but only every ten years when I come to meet up with my friends to swap stories about my favorite caves.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lol, BTW where were you?

message 29: by Tesse (new)

Tesse | 38 comments Mod
My tardis and I got sick this year, had to *sniff* get out to see a doctor!!! D':

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Ooooh Xp

message 31: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 146 comments lolz

message 32: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 172 comments Chan Oh I was a home by myself and my mum and her relies that were staying over were out for a couple of hours and i had the whole house to myself. There was no one there and it was so great just being alone that i went on a high singing to myself really loudly and badly and was like super happy... and then they came home... tho..........

message 33: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) Chan awesome! too bad they came back though. singing loudly and off-key is fun! Tho.

message 34: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 146 comments Chan definitely Tho!

message 35: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 172 comments Chan i know i love it but never do it around my brother any more cause he always bags me out cause i am really bad!! tho

message 36: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 146 comments Chan lol Tho

message 37: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) Chan mine too Tho!

message 38: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 172 comments Chan but they are probably right tho...:)

message 39: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments Chan i can sing like an angel Tho. Chan an angel in extreme agongny Tho!!!!

message 40: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) OH MY GOSH! I FINALLY GET IT! Utopia! XD

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Chan Good for you tho

message 42: by kenzie (new)

kenzie (theabsolutedream) XD I feel smart!!

message 43: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 172 comments Ω Keznie the Oncoming Mormon Ω wrote: "OH MY GOSH! I FINALLY GET IT! Utopia! XD"

Chan pretty awesome tho!

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments Chan you are an uber nerd/geek... LOLtastic for you Tho.

message 45: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 172 comments Chan dont bag me tho!!!

message 46: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 172 comments Chan im obsessed and proud of it! tho

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments Chan samies
Quote from an email:
Emily:ur obsesses admitting u ahve a problem is hte first step 2 recovery
Me:I have admitted to it, actually i am proud of it and shout it out!!!!!!!!!
Tho.

Tesssss cool story broo | 17 comments Chan cave story..... well i asked this guy I like for his number, I thought I already had it but he hadn't replied so I thought it was the wrong number, but of course he had gotten the texts, he just didn't reply..... tho

message 49: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) Chan wow, bet that embarrased both of you Tho!

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments Chan i feel your pain...i am telepathic that is how Tho!

« previous 1