Romance Audiobooks discussion

Archives > Phil Gigante Interview & Fever Audiobooks Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lea's Audiobooks Hensley (leahensleysaudiobooks) At today's Speaking of Audiobooks' column (All About Romance) we're interviewing Phil Gigante, narrator (with Natalie Ross) of Dreamfever and Shadowfever. It is a highly entertaining look at one of our favorite narrators.

Also, we are GIVING AWAY ALL FIVE OF THE FEVER SERIES AUDIOBOOKS!

Come see us and enter your name for a chance to win this beloved series in audio. http://bit.ly/dZTp6n
Lea AAR

message 2: by MaryK (new)

MaryK | 168 comments Nalini Singh! He should read her Psy/Changeling series!

Comments always get lost in the giveaway threads. I forgot to say - I have this idea that stage actors make the best audiobook "performers." I don't know if it's actually true, but it'd be interesting to see if our favorite readers have theatre on their resumes.

message 3: by Vic (new)

Vic (vicaet) | 494 comments I agree with the Nalini Singh rec for Phil! I sent Nalini's assistant an email asking if they were going to be released in audio and this was my response:

At the moment there is no audio version of the Psy/Changeling series. We're doing our best to sell the audio rights, but we haven't sold them yet. Cross your fingers!

I thought the interview as great. I also agree that a narrator with stage experience probably are better. I know James Marsters also has done a bunch of theater work.

message 4: by MaryK (new)

MaryK | 168 comments Somebody needs to read those! I'm just finishing a re-listen of Angels' Blood and somewhere along the way I thought "why haven't I listened to her other series?" Then I remembered it's because they haven't been recorded!

message 5: by Diane (new)

Diane Mason | 129 comments Loved the interview, Lea.