Roleplay!!!! x3 discussion

Japanese Drama > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by UlzzangLover (new)

UlzzangLover (enyosnow) | 30 comments Mod
Start >O<

message 2: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kero walked slowly down the sidewalk, music blasting from her headphones. She danced alittle to the music when she knew no one was watching. She looked at her watch and sighed alittle, school would start soon and she was really dreading it. SHe headed towards the campus thoughtfully, wondering if she had all of her homework done.

Mia woke up to her alarm going off and rolled over annoyed, and looked at the time. She sighed and turned off the alarm and sat up in bed, stretching and running her fingers through her hair. SHe got up and turned up loud music, dancing around the dorm and getting ready for school.

message 3: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Jan 19, 2011 04:06PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Aki sat in the room of his dorm eating a peace of toast,it was nice not having a person sharing a room with him.Aki looked at his clock,sighing he stood and picked up his bag and held it over his shoulder,opening the door slowly as he shut it on his way out,it was going to be another boring but easy day he predicted.

Teruyuki yawned as he past some squealing girls,he stayed up most of the night studying again but was holding in there he was going to stop by at the cafeteria and get a apple and coffee to keep him awake.

Uraha sat in the music room playing a guitar and hummed to himself,it was pretty early but he'd soon have to leave the room cause of classes.

message 4: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Mia hopped up and grabbed her bag and ran out the door, if she hurried she could talk to her music teacher before her choir class started up. She tooked the corner and opened the door slightly, hearing music. She stood right outside the door and listened softly, a small smile touching her lips for the first time in almost a year.

Kero walked onto campus lightly, looking around and headed to the cafetria.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Uraha smiled as he played only feeling at peace with this,uraha had good ears so it was easy to hear things he looked up to see someone looking in he stopped playing and stood walking to the door and opening it to see a girl.

Teruyuki sat at a table drinking a bit of the coffee and looking down at his notebook memorizing what was on it.

message 6: by UlzzangLover (new)

Sei groaned slightly as a alarm went off from his cell. Under the covers slightly rolling over only to find no more bed and fall on the floor face first. Pulling off the covers he looked around, soon getting up grabbing his uniform and walked into the shower that was built in every dorm room.

Maseru looked through papers, thinking slightly as he worked. siting in the cafe. Sipping coffee as he thought out plains for the field trip that was plained to come soon.

message 7: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Mia jumped lightly, staring up at him for a minute before she smiled sweetly "Your very good you know. " :D she giggled softly, "Is the teacher in there?" she asked lightly, watching him softly, her eyes unreadable. Hes cute...:) she thought to herself lightly.

Kero walked into the cafetria softly, listening to her ipod. She got a coffee and looked around softly for a place to sit.

message 8: by UlzzangLover (new)

Sei got out fully dressed and took his bag starting for the door walking toward the cafe.

Maseru looked up for a moment but when back to work. not paying attsion as noise filled the cafe.

message 9: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kero walked over to where some guy was working, "Mind if i sit here?" she asked softly

message 10: by UlzzangLover (new)

Maseru looked up for a moment before nodding and going back to him work every once in awhile sipping some coffee.

Sei walked into the cafe staring at everyone slightly before spotting his brother and a girl. confused of this he sighed and walked over to get something to eat watching them carfully.

message 11: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Kero sat down softly, mostly ignoring him and pulled her knees to her chest on the chair, pulling out sheet music and working on words to it, singing very quietly under her breath.

message 12: by UlzzangLover (new)

Maseru looked up slightly then scratched his head slightly before looking up again." can you please be quiet im trying to work."

Sei walked toward the table with a tray of food siting down right next to the girl." Hey there." he said smiling then looking at his brother." Whats up?" soon hearing Maseru say something under his breath.

message 13: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Sorry..." she said lightly, rolling her eyes, and putting down the music to look up at the other boy. "Hi..." she said softly, a small smile touching her lips.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "No."He said softly and went to put his guitar in it's case,after that he swing it over his shoulder holding the strap and started for the door."He should be here soon though."He said and walked past her.

Aki decided to go to the cafe,he went there almost ever day in the morning to get a cup of coffee and relax for a bit,Aki sat at a table near this girl and the window he sighed as he waited for a waiter.

message 15: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Hey..." she said softly, touching his arm as he passed "You really are a good player.^^" she smiled softly, honestly, before walking into the music room, feeling almost happy for once.

message 16: by UlzzangLover (new)

Maseru looked up and sighed. starting to gather his papers and getting up taking hi bag and walking out the cafe.

"Dont worry about him. he's been through a lot he was never always like this." Sei looked at the girl smiling slightly before pushing the tray toward her a bit." hungry?"

message 17: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Hmmm? Oh no thank you." she said softly, shaking her head, she glanced at Maseru "Didnt mean to upset you Love." she said her accent showing through for a minute.

message 18: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Jan 20, 2011 07:12PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Once aki got his coffee he took a sip,some girl's came squealing toward him and sat with him and started talking no stop to him,Aki sighed and held his head in his hand.

Uraha watched as she walked in the room weird girl he though to himself and started on his way.

message 19: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She sat down at the piano softly, and started playing, singing in Latin, and waiting for the teacher. She thought about the guy who had been playing guitar and laughed to herself lightly "He must think im strange..." she said softly to herself

message 20: by UlzzangLover (new)

Maseru ignored it knowing it wasn't her frowning he walked out starting for the council room.

Sei nodded and took cop sticks slightly eating before lookng up at her." i havent seen you before. Are you new? or am i just stupid enough to not see you?"

message 21: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "I dont usually hang out around the crowds, but yes, i've only been here a week..." she said softly, setting the sheet music down on the table

message 22: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Jan 20, 2011 07:41PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) After awhile of the girls talk,Aki rubbed his forehead."Shut up."He said to the girls,they went silent and looked shocked,aki stood from his seat and sat money of the table,walking away from the girls,they looked a bit sad as he did.

message 23: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Mia left the music room after a minute and walked through the halls. She took a corner and ran into one of the most popular guys in the school. "Ah!?" she stummbled and nearly fell backwards, she looked up at him softly, recagnizing him "Oh my...! I'm so sorry, I-I didnt see you!"

message 24: by UlzzangLover (new)

"oh i see thats good."Smiling slightly Sei drank is tea then looked at her." Well how do you like it here?"

message 25: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Its fine..." she said softly, singing under her breath and adding more words to the song. "I really like the music classes here. " She looked over at him and smiled alittle

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) (who'd you run into? xDD)

message 27: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) ((Aki? I dont know. XDD))

message 28: by UlzzangLover (new)

Smiling a bit he nodded."it is nice And you have a beautiful voice i have to say."

message 29: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She looked alittle surprised at the compliment "Oh...ummm...t-thank you..." she said softly, looking down at her music softly

message 30: by UlzzangLover (new)

Scratching his head slightly he stood up." Well, i have to go ill see you later um..i didnt catch your name"

message 31: by Darkling (last edited Jan 20, 2011 08:59PM) (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Kero..." she said softly, looking up at him gently, she smiled alittle at him, before going back to writing, and sipping her coffee.

message 32: by UlzzangLover (new)

Nodding he grabbed the tray, throwing the trash away and putting the tray up before walking out the door his hands in his pockets as he walked out of the school going to skip class again.

Maseru finished after awhile and walked to the office to print out papers.

message 33: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She sighed softly, shaking her head and scolding herself for being nice to someone. She got up and put her papers back in her bag, walking towards the music room and dropping the song off with the music teacher.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Aki stood still as the girl bumped into him he didn't have time for it,he was already a bit mad cause of the girls from before,he looked down at her and quickly looked away starting to walk away from her.

Uraha had class soon and he wondered if he should go or just skip,he wanted to play his guitar some more and maybe do some recordings but he knew he needed to get through high school too so he started to class.

Teruyuki walked from the cafeteria yawning a bit,he was still a bit tired,the coffee did help much sadly,teruyuki hurried to his first class witch was history.

message 35: by Darkling (last edited Jan 23, 2011 06:26PM) (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She watched him leave, sighing softly "I guess everyone is a prick here..." she murmured lightly, picking up her bag softly, shaking off the guilty feeling for saying that, even to herself.

Kimi sat outside in the grass, ignoring the guys who came to try an dtalk to her. SH ewas new to the school, had arrived the day before, and was already being singled out by the guys because of her looks. Most of the guys didnt noticed the scars on her shoulders, since her hair covered them, but every once in awhile she got a dirty look for them, or the even worse sympathetic look.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Aki went to his first class,he sat silently looking at the bored and thinking to himself barley paying much attention to the teacher.

Makoto was a bit late so he disided not to go to his first class and just stayed outside siting on a bench.

message 37: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Mia sighed and walked to her first class, annoyed, and alittle upset. SHe sat down and pulled out her school stuff.

Kimi finally got annoyed and stood up, looking around. SH esaw someone sitting on a bencha dn walked over to him softly, sitting down next to him and kissing hisa cheek before whispering "Please play along?"

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Makoto looked to the girl is she one of my fan girls or something. he thought to himself, he had been getting really popular lately, he had lots of girls drooling over him. Makoto sighed and put his arm around the girl, a little like one of the hugs he does for fan serves for the girls, he'd give her what she wanted for now but she'll pay for it later.

message 39: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Thank you..." she whispered softly, as the men who had been bugging her glared and whispered among themselves. "Whats your name?" she asked softly, completely oblivious as to who he was, but acctually feeling comfortable around him, which was new and unusual for her, she leaned against him alittle, softly without realizing it.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Makoto looked to the girl guess not he thought to himself. "Makoto...."He said softly,trying to figure the girl out...

message 41: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) "Thanks for helping me out, they wouldnt leave me alone..." she said lightly, nodding towards the group of men, "Im new here, and didnt know what else to do....oh! Im Kimi by the way." she said lightly, looking over at him, a small smile touching her lips.

message 42: by Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (last edited Jan 25, 2011 08:03PM) (new)

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) "Yea..."Makoto said and stood."Were done here right?"he said and started to walk away.

message 43: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) She nodded softly, not surprised by his behavior "Sorry we had to meet like that..." she said softly, picking up her bag, her face becoming cold, and emotionless.

Katelin (Dollis Marry~) (hydeist) Makoto yawned a bit, thinking back on the situation, then to his schedule for the day of what he had to do.

Teruyuki sat in history listening carefully and taking many note, he had some stare's from admire's as he was much in his work.

Aki walked from the classroom it was over, his friends walked beside him talking about many things, aki nodded once in awhile putting a comment in and smiled.

message 45: by Darkling (new)

Darkling (deideidarkling) Mia walked out of class, feeling horrible. She walked over to a corner by herself and pulled out her phone, dialing her home number and praying her aunt would pick up, she hadnt heard from her in over a week.

Kimi turned away from him softly and headed into the school, feeling cold and lonely again, though she didnt let it show.