Shadowfever (Fever, #5) Shadowfever discussion

Man Oh Man

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Isadora I read the first two chapters and I am feening! So does kindle download preorders at 12:01 a.m.?

Melissa Shadowfever was AWESOME!!! I hope for another series set in the Fever world! I <3 Barrons!

message 3: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee there are supposed to be at least three more set in the Fever world...not sure who they are going to feature...the prediction is Christian, Dani and maybe Ryodan

Melissa I heard that....also, KMM said the title to her next series was somewhere in the Shadowfever book. I can't wait! I would love to hear more about Ryodan...and Dani! thanx for the info!

message 5: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee one of my other groups that was reading it was trying to figure out what it might be...lol!

Stephaneigh Remy I am so excited just read this series and I am in love and I didnt think I could love anything more then the Highlander series. I had not heard anything so thanks for the updated I to am in love with Barrons! ( I hope its Christian)

message 7: by Michielle (last edited Apr 30, 2011 11:00AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michielle I LOVED the Fever series!! Hopefully the next series will be "the 8." I think Dani needs a few years to mature before she gets her book. I'm sure she will keep her spunk.

I will be starting the 4th book in the Highlander series. So far, not too impressed. Hopefully it will get better in the next book when the storyline turns to the MacKeltars.

Melissa Yeah, a book on "the 8" would be awesome and I agree, Dani does need some maturing.

message 9: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee book 4 and 5 are about the mackeltars - daegus and drustan...i wasn't a fan of books 1 and 2, 3 was ok...4 and 5 were my favs, as well as 6 (adam black)

Laura I read the Highlander series just for the back story on the Fever world. They were not my cup of tea.

message 11: by Stacia (the 2010 club) (last edited May 03, 2011 02:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Stacia (the 2010 club) Melissa wrote: "Yeah, a book on "the 8" would be awesome and I agree, Dani does need some maturing."

Yes to both.

Also, the first 3 Highlander books were mediocre and not necessary for the most part. There was only a brief mention of Aiobheal, and other than that, no real crossover with the Fever series, plus they read like standalones so they can be skipped.

Diehard Fever fans should at least try from book 4 on and see if they like the books. I really enjoyed the MacKeltars and Adam Black.

Marina so we actually know that in book 8 of the highlander series the main characters are Dani and Ryordan?????

message 13: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee no, there is just a lot of speculation...that's what i think its goign to be...but i think they are going to have separate books...she has said that dani will be significant, she just isn't sure if she wants to start off at the age she was at the end of shadowfever, or wait a few years

Marina i think she was 14 at the end of the fever series, so it's a lot of waiting! but Ryordan isn't a Highlander, so how is she going to fit him in this series??

Michielle Marina wrote: "so we actually know that in book 8 of the highlander series the main characters are Dani and Ryordan?????"

We are not talking about extending the Highlanders series. We think KMM is developing another "spin off" series to the Fever series. I hope it is of the guys that hang with Ryordan (the 8). And that Dani is a bit young to play on her own. Though she can handle herself, it limits the story line for the author. I'm sure KMM can push the story forward a bit to accommodate for this problem. Or have her appear throughout the new storyline as she ages.

We were also discussing how the Highlander series fits into the Fever series. Hopefully that helps make some sense.

message 16: by Shay (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shay It is going to be hard to come up with a better series than Fever. I too did not really like the Highlander series except for the one on Adam Black the rest were ick.

Marina Michielle wrote: "Marina wrote: "so we actually know that in book 8 of the highlander series the main characters are Dani and Ryordan?????"

We are not talking about extending the Highlanders series. We think KMM ..."

Well now it makes sense, because they are not Highlanders to begin with, so we are going to have more of Barrons too?! Yamm!

message 18: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee i think Ryodan and Jo would be an interesting couple

message 19: by Twila (last edited May 17, 2011 04:33PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Twila Casper Id like to see Ryo just fall in love! It would be good for him, maybe break away some of that ice around his heart. :)

message 20: by Magda (last edited May 17, 2011 05:45PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Magda I had no idea more sets would come out of the Fever Series. YAYYYYY!
It would be great if she had a Ryo/Dani (older, of course) book!

message 21: by Aori (new) - added it

Aori Hanazari Awww am I the only one who's rooting for Christian and Dani? Mhhmm he was becoming a something new in Shadowfever...I can't wait to see how he will turn out.

message 22: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee I want Ryo and Jo!

message 23: by Michielle (last edited May 18, 2011 11:46AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Michielle Aori wrote: "Awww am I the only one who's rooting for Christian and Dani? Mhhmm he was becoming a something new in Shadowfever...I can't wait to see how he will turn out."

I agree with you Aori!! We still need to find out about Dancer, who is he (besides Dani's "boyfriend")? I think Kat and Kasteo, and Ry-o and Joe.

message 24: by judy (new) - rated it 5 stars

judy Corona i read the books, i don't want to end like that

Jalilah I think I heard somewhere that the new series would be from Dani's point of view.