Calling all Demigods! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archives > Third -Person "Self" Writing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 68 (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) | 34142 comments Mod
Speak in Third-Person~

AKA, no I, Me, My, etc.

message 2: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments Alex glances at its blankness and shouts. "It's a baby!"

message 3: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"Yes it be~" Ivi laughs.

message 4: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

. (onawhim) | 17465 comments Mod
"'Tis a boy or 'tis be a girly?" Whimsy asks, creeping into the topic in witch's attire.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is a girly, I thinks." Lei says.

message 6: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"A topic has no gender," Ivi states.

message 7: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"No girly! No girly! Ivi's righty. No gendery," Whim shrieks out, prancing around.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Dai spam, dai!" Leia says, killing the spam.

message 9: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"You can't kill spam, you don't have a permit," Whim says, back in normal clothing and arching an eyebrow at Leia.

message 10: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"The mods have a permit. 'Cause, well, you know... we're mods," Ivi says.

message 11: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments Alex stares at Leia with impatience. "You can't kill this baby! It's only a few minutes old!" She then proceeds to eyetwitch.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am not killing it. I am telling my spam to dai. And I think everyone should have a permit to kill spams." Leia says, wanting to tell them a secret, but she can't.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"DUNNNT KILL THE SPAM! It's my best friend!" Greyu yelps, hugging the spam.

message 14: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"That's great, Leia," Whim says with a roll of her eyes. "Unfortunately that's impossible."

message 15: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) | 11750 comments Mod
Kat raised an annoyed twitchy eyebrow at Leia. "Dear soul," Kat's apparell turns to a rocker's outfit. "You must wait to gain wisdom, and be a mod." Kat looks down at her outfit. "Oops, wrong apparell." Kat snaps and it changes to a Greek toga.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"It is never impossible!!!!" Leia said, keeping her secret.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ne, ne, it is." Greyu says, looking very...nerd-ish.

message 18: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments Alex closes her eyes and then changes her clothes. She is now wearing preppy clothing. "Yup. You have to gain wisdom. Only mods have this."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Iviana (The Sign Painter!) wrote: ""A topic has no gender," Ivi states."

"HAHA, LIKE LEGENDARY POKEMON," Van says, laughing like an idiot.

message 20: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat chuckles, grinning at Alex. "You are a smart paddywon."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok. Spam don't dai! Live, live!" Leia says.

message 22: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

Whim merely slaps her hand to her face in a facepalm. It is such an epic facepalm that explosions go off in the distance.

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 16, 2011 04:51PM) (new)

Greyu laughs like a 3 year old at Whim's facepalm, cuz she loves expolsions :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Leia smiles. Her work here is done. Actually it is never done....

message 25: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments Alex smiles at Kat and says" Fank you. " She looks at Whim, and bursts out laughing.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Leia looks at Alex and laughs too. "The spam shall live until Whim kills it!" She says, happily.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Van frowns at Whim, taking off her Mario 1-Up beanie. She gently slides it onto Whim's head, smiling. "There. Now you have a 1-Up everywhere you go," she chirps.

message 28: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments Alex flashes a thumbs up at Van. She then rummages through her pockets, and finds a piece of chocolate. "Chocolate, for the win!" she yells.

message 29: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

Ivi is drawing on the wall. She looks up with a rather peculiar look on her face. "Moop."

message 30: by Moon (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments Alex hands out the chocolate bar, and while she does, she notices that it seems to just keep multiplying. Alex then turns to Ivi and says" Awkward starfish." She then does the awkward starfish to Ivi's face.

message 31: by Iviana (The Sign Painter), The Goddess of indecisiveness (new)

"Derp," Ivi says.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Silverfur is disturbed by her friends actions, and scurries away to corner.

message 33: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat hacks violently, spitting flem onto the ground. She looks sickly, and is in her pajamas with a blanket wrapped around her typing on her iPod that has 15% battery.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Silver is hugging Kat fiercly, but trying not to squeeze her because her stomach hurts. "KAT!!!!!!!!" She exclaims happily.

message 35: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"Hai!" Kat greets her, hugging her softly.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "You otay? Oooo!!!! RP at grotto if you can?" Silver asks in excitement, then shuts up, feeling shameful.

message 37: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat smiles. "Sure!" She replies. "Don't feel bad."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Silver brightens. "Okay. I won't." A lightbulb appears over her head. "Dimitri said her hair was beautiful!!!!" She crows in victory.

message 39: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

"Oh yeah, I love that part." She agrees. "At first I thought you meant your character." She admits.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments She laughs. "I don't have a Dimitri character. At first, I thought he was just gonna say that she was beautiful!"

message 41: by Kat, Goddess of Dramatic Exits and Strawberry Yogurt (new)

Kat comes back. "Sorry, I fell asleep." She blushes.

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments Silver snickers. "That's okay. I do that all the time!"

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"AW, WAZZUP?" Van walks in looking like her leg got shot, aka, the swagger-walk.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Leia smiled and said, "Did you know.... I sound stupid don't I? I am NOT, may I repeat NOT that smart."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "Uh...the sky?" Silver replies sarcastically, crossing her arms over her chest.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Pfft, you mean the trilateral nomenclature," Van says in an as a matter-of-factly tone, rattling off something she heard in science class year that she still doesn't understand.

message 47: by Moon (last edited Jan 25, 2011 03:49PM) (new)

Moon (moonstonesandbooks) | 3694 comments "Do you mean the trinomial nomenclature? If so, then yes," asks Alex. She takes a huge bite out of her chocolate bar.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Van stares at the chocolate, then shakes her head promptly. "Nope! I have no idea what I'm saying, except I know that binomial nomenclature has something to do with giving things to names. Like a domestic housecat's scientific name."

*~Silvypoo~* (Chaser of Artemis) (Silverfur) | 14363 comments "A Persian? Calico?" Silver asks, then blushes. "Sorry. Animal nerd here."

message 50: by ., Goddess of Bacon (new)

"I hate Chemistry. Don't talk about Chemistry elsewise I shall do the following: Lalalalala," Whimsicality says, closing her eyes, clapping her hands over her ears and doing her best to 'la' it all out with her tongue sticking out.

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.