Role Play people!! discussion

Paranormal > Paranormal Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Tristessa slept in a dark forest near a house. The lights were on.

message 2: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) Elektra covered her ears with her hair, just in case any humans saw her, as she waked through the forest.

message 3: by Esther (last edited Jan 16, 2011 06:06PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) She heard the sound of a gun in the distance and paused, her ears twitching.

message 4: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Tri got up and flipped out of the tree, casting a ball of light onto the gunslinger.

message 5: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) ((ik, she's far away, elf ears can hear things well))
She decided it was probably none of her buisness and sat down and leaned against a tree, whispering softly to it.

message 6: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "I...I... I'm a l.. l... light demon. Th.. there's a d..d..d..differ..r..rence." She stuttered, holding white light in front of her.

message 7: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "A g...g...good one." She said softly. She made an odd whimpering noise.

message 8: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) She whimpered again and lept back into the tree.

Amy: PROUD DIRECTIONER (ravinxx) Amy sat on the roof of their house, looking at the light demon in the tree.
"Hello!" She called, curious to see wht would happen.

message 10: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Tri looked at the new girl. A fairy. "C... c c.... could you t..t..tune it d..d..down?" She asked, still frightened. Even of this fairy.

message 11: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments "Boo!" A voice called behind Tri's shoulder then started laughing insanely.

message 12: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Tri jusmped about a foot in the air with a yelp and shone a great light on the ghost.

message 13: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments She shimmered into view, slightly transparent. "Hello." she said in a very creepy voice. "Old, friend."

message 14: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Tristessa looked at the ghost. "Go away." She growled.

message 15: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments "Leave?" the ghost mock gasped. "But we were having fun!"

message 16: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "You were. Not me." She said menecingly.

message 17: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments "I'm so sorry. You weren't having fun?" She asked. Pure sympathy in her voice.

message 18: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) The demon girl growled again. Her teeth sharpened into little razor balades.

message 19: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments "But dear I can't leave. We have so much catching up to do." She whispered in a granny way. "How's your grandpa? Your great grandpa? Oh wait. I killed them!" She laughed

message 20: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Tri turned on heel and walked away.

message 21: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments "Where are you going sweety? To cry to your mom about the monster in your closet?" She laughed then disappeared into the air.

message 22: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) "No. You killed her too, remember?" Tri said snottily. "What do you want, you invisible b***h?"

message 23: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments "Oh I just thought I'd visit my old friend." She whispered in Tri's ear. "I am the family curse."

message 24: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Tri blew at the ghost.

message 25: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments "That's very rude you know."

message 26: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Tri said nothing. She just put her hood over her platinum hair and gave a scarlet glare to the ghost.

message 27: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 684 comments "See you tomorrow." the ghost cackled.

message 28: by hapˈhazərd (new)

hapˈhazərd (haphazrd) Tri said nothing.