SPAM./Chat

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

just talk

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

message 3: by Nyghtmare (new)

Nyghtmare Cactus juice!!!!!!!!

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, ......................

rabbid blue bunnies eating ice cream while sky diving

message 5: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 227 comments lolz

message 7: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 227 comments Seriously pissed off... SERIOUSLY...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

About what now?

message 9: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 227 comments can't go to a concert I really want to go to... Anyone wanna let me borrow money??? *hopeful look around*

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope. Don't think we are in the same place.

message 11: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 227 comments We're not... *looks hopeful again* but there's always shipping! ^^

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, ME TOO IM PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 13: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 227 comments lolz! Crispin said she might trick her uncle into taking her to Charlotte. Crispin has family there! hahahaha!

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!1

message 15: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 227 comments hehe!

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, jdsghkhxvkjmnsdjxckhvjkdmxcvnhvhjsdhjxcvhbfsdnxbvchjbhjsnmdjdfkxcvnmruidfkjcuifdjkncmjfhjkdsncvjdsjhfjkcnjkdshjkfncjvgxdsdcvnjklnmdsbcgvgsdhnf,dnkljchjgsdhfbnmdsbjzkxbcjsdbfbdkjbcjxvbzhn cnmbzjbchjsdb fcjbsdf cbjgbcdbhdgbfhbdsjbckjbdsfbdjbdsdbcfsdjbfdbsjfhbdjfbdhfbdfbhjcfdshfbjkjdfkkdljdsfopewujotpfdslhfdisofhhfehsdoiyhfj

message 17: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 227 comments You hate me now! XP I might not go. It just depends.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, i dont hate you..... i despise you!!! no im jking you da best!!!!!!1 the rave is haunted!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 227 comments be afraid mother fuckers!!!

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, everythings damn dust particles!!!!! lolz

message 21: by meri (new)

meri (meri_is_a_saltedfish) where are all the Horror RP people???
Been up all day to RP but no one to RP with!!!

message 22: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited Feb 21, 2011 06:21AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments IKR?!
Trevors been offlinf 4ever and my vampire wants some action >:(
Not killing action tho O_O
DON'T KILL HER TREV!

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments ...well there's action now...

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments ...ok then...

message 25: by Winter (new)

Winter i dont know why you say good bye and i say hello
helllo hello,oh no, i dont know why you say good bye bye bye and i say hello.
-the beatles hello good-bye

message 26: by Julia (new)

Julia (goodreadscomcc_juliaaa) | 2230 comments Love thaaaat song :)

message 28: by Julia (new)

Julia (goodreadscomcc_juliaaa) | 2230 comments UGH! I gtg :( Byes! TTYL :)

message 29: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 14 comments im sooooo L8 into this group, dnt know whre 2 start lol :)

message 31: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 14 comments lol hhmmmmmmm....... whre 2 start?? :)

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments idk...a lot of the rp's are dead O_o
Wanna give em a bit of life?

message 33: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 14 comments yep! IM FULL OF LIFE!!!! :) BUT i wont rp not now, its like 7:37 pm, a thursday night, and yeah my parents r yellin @ me, 2 do my h/w!! so yeah, i g2g cya!! very nice 2 meet ya btw!!!!!!!!! :)

message 34: by Christina *Cantarella* (last edited May 19, 2011 02:39AM) (new)

Christina *Cantarella* | 3772 comments lolz...bye :P
and i gtg 4 now too -_-

message 35: by Just Deena (new)

Just Deena (invictusmaneo) | 14 comments :)

message 36: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (goodreadscombloodyredeyes) hello everyone im new at this group yeah for me

message 37: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 227 comments Hiz! :)

message 38: by Lucyfir (new)

Lucyfir | 19 comments Mod
Chat, chat, chat.... We all like to communicate with one another. As for me, I do just as much. I like to talk about things that are worthwhile, though. Who here is at least socially inclined enough to care or even talk about the civil rights violations taking place NOW in the U.S.A. Our government has waged war with it's people and I'm part of the freedom fighters, who else isn't going to take political injustice?

message 39: by Hannah (last edited Feb 07, 2012 01:52PM) (new)

Hannah (hannahdchotmailcom) | 16 comments Lucyfir wrote: "Chat, chat, chat.... We all like to communicate with one another. As for me, I do just as much. I like to talk about things that are worthwhile, though. Who here is at least socially inclined enoug..."

I am! Which civil rights violations are you talking about so I can be on the same page as you ?

message 40: by Lucyfir (new)

The National Defense Authorization Act.

message 41: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannahdchotmailcom) | 16 comments I think its wrong. They shouldnt be allow to detain an American citizen domestically or abroad also foreigners without a trail. They are violating our 5th and 6th amendments (the right of the accused and the rights to a trail). Its giving the government a broad new power on the so called war of terrorism. Yes i understand the Government detaining a U.S. citizen and foreigners if they have hard evidence on the person trying to commet an act of violence. Terrorism is horrible and needs to be dealt with but they shouldnt be taking away the rights of their people. Or judging someone based on the color of their skin or cultural background because they came from somewhere else besides America. I hate the idea of more war and death because it will never solve anything it just makes our world a more violent place and unsafe for younger generations.

message 42: by Lucyfir (last edited Feb 08, 2012 02:52PM) (new)

Well, you are right in a sense... but the truth is, we're past the point of peaceful revolution. They'll be detaining anyone who even has opinions against what they're doing. Physical resistance is completely necessary, but we need organization and communication with people who think similarly... There are several phases of a physical revolution in my opinion.

1. Educate the people (let them know what's wrong and make them understand what they're going up against so they can fully commit to it)
2. Train the people (physically or teach them other ways to fight)
3. Arm the people (be it with tools for virtual revolution or weapons to physically fight)
4. Plan WITH the people (hold meetings in secrecy and keep the people all over the country fighting for the cause in constant communication
5. Carry the plans out with the people

REMEMBER, all of this has to be done in secrecy... through "anonymous" internet browsing tools that are held up by the people. That AND word of mouth and letters.

A part of this type of revolutionary society should also have a resource based economy.

message 43: by Lucyfir (last edited Feb 09, 2012 12:58AM) (new)

ATTENTION: To everyone in the group that still checks up on here... Please join in the roleplay even if no one else is, it'll start to become far more active if you start by rping yourself. I'll be roleplaying in the fantasy rp myself, join me if you'd like.