Hermits United discussion

DW the show > Tennant Vs Smith

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ (last edited Jan 16, 2011 11:47AM) (new)

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I like David better, I just think he was so good as the Doctor.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) me too! and Smith cusses....eww

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) In the show?

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) yeah, he said...the opposite of Heaven. if you take my meaning.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) You are tha 3rd person I know that takes "hell" as a cuss word. So if people in Hell, Texas say the name of their town, they're cussing?

message 6: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 196 comments But they say it all the time, I'm almost done with season three and they said it. I think the Master and a couple other people.

message 7: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 196 comments On the topic of Ten vs Eleven, I really can't choose.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Oh! I should make a Master Vs Doctor topic!

message 9: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 196 comments That is the hardest choice ever. For me, at least.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 16, 2011 06:35PM) (new)

Ebonypelt wrote: "yeah, he said...the opposite of Heaven. if you take my meaning."

Besides, Hell itself is supposed to be a place as well, so I don't find it to be a swear...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ebonypelt wrote: "me too! and Smith cusses....eww"

And Tennant said it, too! 'Smith and Jones'. You know, with the guys made of leather....

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) I love that ep! So funny! "Bare foot on the moon"

message 13: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 196 comments Yep. Except vampire lady was a little disturbing.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

The whole straw thing... alwhgsdfgh ew...

message 16: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 196 comments Yeah.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

well, i g2g! talk to you all later!

message 18: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 196 comments Bye!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) B-bye!

message 20: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) PartyKiller ♥ wrote: "Ebonypelt wrote: "yeah, he said...the opposite of Heaven. if you take my meaning."

Besides, Hell itself is supposed to be a place as well, so I don't find it to be a swear..."

it's only a swear because they're not using as the place, they're using it as a swear word. and i was just talking about the Doctor, no one else in the show. the only time i remember Tennant swearing is in the first one with Donna as a companion, the one with Adipose, and he's mouthing it through the window at Donna.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, he does use it as well, but just because he said it once or twice doesn't mean that you should just mark him off as a good Doctor.

message 22: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) i've only seen the Christmas special, so you're right, but from what i've seen, he can't live up to Tennant's awesomeness.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

So you need to watch more!! :D

message 24: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) we missed the first ones and we want to watch them in order, the problem is they're not showing reruns on BBC America!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) My dad gets the on disk, so we have them when they come out in the UK. He woke me up at midnight when the first Smith ep came out.

message 26: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) lol! that's awesome!!!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) In the morning I was like "I had a dreem we watched Doctor who" and my dad was like "Me too"

message 28: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) you must have an awesome dad!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lol, he is really cool. Both him and my mom

message 30: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) awesome! my parents...well....usually they're cool.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Lol, I love mine. They have all these awesome stories about when they traveled

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) my mom traveled all over Europe when she was in high school, but i've only been out of America once. to go to Canada to see Niagra Falls. sigh.

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) My mom and dad went to Europe, too. But they were with an acting program. They met in Italy

message 34: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) cool! my dad comes from Nebraska and my mum from Iowa, and guess where they met? Florida of all the weird places!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) My dad's from Canada, and Mom's from Iowa, too. :D

message 36: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) wow!! that's really far apart!!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Yep, but her family moved a lot. So now most of them love in OH and my Nonno lives down in FL

message 38: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Oh.....such a hard choice.....I like David cuz he's clever and funny, but....I also Like Matt cuz he's brilliant and hot......oh no.....I'm stuck.

message 39: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) lol! it's very clear to me! i LOVE Tennant!!

message 40: by Sketchy Z (new)

Sketchy Z Gah....that is, I can't choose....

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tennant! Tennant! Tennant!

message 42: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) *chanting* Tennant! Tennant!

Lissy ~Heart of Glass~ Goode (lissygoode) Tennant! Tennant! Tennant! Tennant! Tennant! Tennant!

message 44: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) Tennant! Tennant! Tennant! Tennant! Tennant! Tennant! Tennant!

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments DAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 146 comments The angels have the phone box! wrote: "DAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDA..."

Your spaces are wrong lol it looks like tennantdavid tennantdavid

message 47: by Jeannie (new)

Jeannie (serenity77) | 172 comments Well I agree that David Tennant is the best but I still love Matt Smith..

message 48: by Finley (new)

Finley Mac | 196 comments Katrina wrote: "The angels have the phone box! wrote: "DAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDAVID TENNANTDA..."

Fail.

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma | 445 comments i know the school computers are munted..... the space bar didn't work well... so i shal go do a...

message 50: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (thedoctorissocoollike) | 146 comments Chan no...... i'm sure we can live Tho

« previous 1