The YA Lovers Book Club discussion

Upcoming reads

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren What books do you plan to read next or that are coming out this year that you cant wait for. I cant wait for "Once Every Never" by Lesley Livingston and "Queen of the Dead" by Stacey Kade and "Iron Queen" By Julie Kagawa

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin I can't wait for The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan or The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. I also can't wait for Angel by James Patterson, Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, Forever by Maggie Stiefvater, and Sweetly by Jackson Pearce.

message 3: by Avery (last edited Jan 16, 2011 11:50AM) (new)

Avery (futurefamous) | 2 comments I can't wait for Sarah Dessen's new novel to come out, along with Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare.

message 4: by Kogiopsis (new)

Kogiopsis For me, it's 'Bitterblue' by Kristin Cashore, 'Mastiff' by Tamora Pierce, 'Eona' by Alison Goodman, and 'All Just Glass' by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes.
But 'Mastiff' in particular. I love Tamora Pierce.

message 5: by amber:) (new)

amber:) (iluparanormalx3) | 1 comments I can't wait for Falling Under, Bloodlines the next VA book, Passion the third in Fallen, and the next Hush, Hush, the next Evernight Academy and Swoon 2 if there is going to be one..

message 6: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Kyra wrote: "I can't wait for Rick Riordan's new books, the new Pretty Little Liars in July, Sarah Dessen's new book, and the next Ellen Hopkin's."

OMG i know im gonna flip when PLL comes out i did not think she was gonna continue the series but am soooooo happy that shes gonna. i just hope she actually has some good ideas not just writing it to keep it going

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren has anyone read Iron Queen yet it came out Feb. 1st and i am dying to read it!!!