Pen and Paper discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

HannahtheFuller | 8 comments How concrete is the confidentiality of this club? I mean, if I go and write and then post something I have been having a literary affair with on here...
Well, every writer fears that he/she is going to have their work stolen from them.
Please don't take offense, I'm just a littl cautious.

Twas brillig,
Hannah.RAR

message 2: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Winstead | 6 comments Hello everyone, I'm Ryan! I chiefly write fantasy fiction (I'm working on a novel!) but I also love to write poetry. It's a passion. I'm good at critiquing and I also love to hear feedback on my works as well. Thanks!

message 3: by Zulema (new)

Zulema (B00KReader) | 1 comments Ryan wrote: "Hello everyone, I'm Ryan! I chiefly write fantasy fiction (I'm working on a novel!) but I also love to write poetry. It's a passion. I'm good at critiquing and I also love to hear feedback on m..."

i like to read poems, and fantasy fiction. You should post some of your poems, i'd love to read em

message 4: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Can we make more than one thread, or does all of our writing have to go under one topic?

message 5: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Yay! Thank you so much! ^w^

message 6: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Can we post fanfiction in this group, or just work that's 100% our own?

message 7: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Shriver (roxannexshriver) Awesome! Thanks. :)