World Peace discussion

PRIVATE GROUP?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:08AM) (new)

Héctor Who decided this?. This is a public group. The "Peace" is a public matter. Anybody can belong to this group. Héctor Corvalan.

message 2: by Jyv (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:08AM) (new)

Jyv | 4 comments I would not have noticed but yes, suddenly this group is private. Why?

message 3: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:08AM) (new)

Héctor "Mistakes are the portals of discovery" says the young moderator Syed in your own presentation. Now he says that he must invite and approve to the new members. You got wrong, my friend. I hope that you discover something.

message 4: by Otis (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:08AM) (new)

Otis Chandler | 1 comments I think what happened is that the original moderator (Queen Elizabeth) left the group. The moderator position was then up for grabs among the groups members. The current moderator has changed the group to private. If enough people concur, you can petition to customer care to change the moderator.

message 5: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:08AM) (new)

Héctor The moderator moderates. He can´t change the nature of the group.

message 6: by SYED (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:08AM) (new)

SYED | 30 comments Mod
hi to everybody wht happened if i become the moderator and i convert it to private for that reason because this group is for peace not for fight and i saw many groups in which these things r happened for that reason i took that responsibility if u said i will leave that group but don't say any harsh things abt me.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

well, this says it all. if humans will fight over chat groups on the internet then what chance when fresh water becomes scarce ? good luck fellas - im off to party myself to death and be reincarnated as a frog

message 8: by Jyv (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:09AM) (new)

Jyv | 4 comments I wasn't aware there was any "fighting" in this group. In any case, diversity of opinion is good for discussion. If you want this group to survive I suggest you make it public again.

message 9: by Jeff (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:09AM) (new)

Jeff Brailey | 1 comments I concur Syed. The group should bee public.

message 10: by Héctor (last edited Aug 25, 2016 11:15AM) (new)

Héctor Thanks, young Syed.