Cranston discussion

School > Boarding School

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie was geting ready for the day and put on her uniform and put on a blue butterfly head band and her red lipstick she was supposed to get a room mate today so she left half of the room blank

message 2: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie saw her room mate and smiled brightly "Hi i'm Cassie."

message 3: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie shruged "Yeah but you could do whatever you want with them." Cassie was wereing blue neon high socces and wight flats and let her curly blond hair down with her head band on

message 4: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie smiled at Lex "There already in your closet."

message 5: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments ((it's a plad blue skirt and a wight shirt with a blue tie))

message 6: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments "I dont really know." Cassie said and looked at Lex

message 7: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie shruged and let her do what she wanted "So where are frome?"

message 8: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie sat on her saphire bed with lights on the head bord "I'm from Londan." she said simply

message 9: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie smiled at Lux "Kinda i guess."

message 10: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie smiled "Tottaly!"

message 11: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments (kk later :D)

message 12: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie played with the end of her skirt "So do you want me to help you unpack?"

message 13: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie walked to Alex and started helping her

message 14: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie sighed "So whats your first class?"

message 15: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments ((lol o wow XD)) Cassie nodded "I'v got the same."

message 16: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie smiled "Yeah ofcours I could."

message 17: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie smiled "Yeah." she said and got up and walked out side into the hallway

message 18: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie nodded "Yeah."

message 19: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie laughed "Whats guna happen?"

message 20: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie smiled at her "I'm pretty sure nothing is going to happen here."

message 21: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie laughed "Cant wait to see that."

message 22: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments ((awww D:)) "Wail just say when."Cassie said and laughed

message 23: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Casssie smiled "I'm not scared of anything.It's just i'v never had a chanse before."

(;Alicia™ღA constant game of Russian Roulette  (aliciawontcare) | 15 comments Savyon pushed his raven black hair out of his eyes, revealing coal black eyes that seemed to observe the world all around him. His lips turned to a line as the wind blew harder.

message 25: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie laughed "Yeah finnaly."

message 26: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie rolled her eyes and pated her head "Allright." and started walking back words

message 27: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie laughed

message 28: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie laughed "Race you." she said and started running

message 29: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie stoped when she got to the back part of the school that was just manly woods

message 30: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie smiled at her "I win!"

message 31: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 34 comments Cassie laughed and claped her hands