Clean Reads for Mormon Teenagers discussion

Personal > News, Events, and Accomplishments!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Jayda | 2300 comments Mod
So, I figured we should make a thread where we can post good stuff that has happened/that we've done or accomplished recently :) So, go ahead!

I'll start it off... Hmmm... Oh! I read the Book of Mormon in 12 days over Christmas break! :D I was so excited. Now I only have about 30 hours of service to do for my Honor Bee! Whoo!

message 2: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

YAY! Good job with your grades! :D

message 3: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Tell them that you'd love to, but you can't date until you're 16. That's happened to me before, and he and I ended up great friends! In fact, I don't think it would've worked out, anyways.

message 4: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Tell him that! Be honest with him :) You never have to apologize for choosing the right, and if he really cares about you he'll understand and want to be your friend still.

message 5: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Is the bracelet for you? Accept it! He's giving you a gift :) Just be sure he understands that you're just friends. But friends can give each other nice gifts.

message 6: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Yep, just make sure that he understands that you guys are just friends :) I give my friends gifts a lot, so it's fine.

message 7: by Emmaline (new)

Emmaline  | 43 comments Accomplishment: I somehow survived another week of middle school.

message 8: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Whoo! That's way awesome :) No joke. I hate school. Yuck.

message 9: by Emmaline (new)

Emmaline  | 43 comments So agree! But unhappy news: another week of school just started, blech.

message 10: by Jayda, Future NYT Bestseller! © (new)

Ew :/ That definitely sucks!

message 11: by Emmaline (new)

Emmaline  | 43 comments Me too, I love the social part of school, I just don't like waking up early and all the work, and all the homework
you have to do.