The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > New Member from Kentucky

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jill (new)

Jill Hutchinson (bucs1960) Hey Pam.....welcome to the group.............lots of nice people, good book recommendations, and discussions.
BTW, where is KY do you live?

message 2: by Jill (new)

Jill Hutchinson (bucs1960) Love the BBC mysteries, new and the old re-runs of such classics as Midsomer Murders, Lord Peter Wimsey, and of course, Inspector Morse.

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome to the group Pam. Glad you could join us.

message 4: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Pam and Welcome. Good luck with you goal this year.

message 5: by stan (new)

stan (stanthewiseman) | 141 comments Good morning
From England welcome to the group good tidings

message 6: by Mike (new)

Mike Dennis (mikedennis) | 28 comments Welcome, Pam. Always good to have another hardboiled/noir fan in the group.

Sisters In Crime, by the way, is an excellent organization. When I lived in Las Vegas, I belonged to their southern Nevada chapter (I was a mister, not a sister), and it was very worthwhile.

message 7: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 335 comments Welcome Pam! I see your are reading on of Brad Metzler's book - I love him - how are you enjoying The Book of Fate????

message 8: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 335 comments OMG Pam! I would love to see him, I have checked his website and so far he has not made it to Georgia - hopefully he will one day, I have several of his books that I would love to get signed by him.

message 9: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Brad Metzler has a new book out, The Inner Circle, and I heard an interview with him on the radio on my way to work this week. Living in Washington DC I was particularly interested in, and amused by, his stories on his research into the National Archives here in DC.

It seems he also has a TV series, Decoded, on the History Channel which my husband said was pretty interesting.

message 10: by Linda (new)

Linda Boyd (boydlinda95gmailcom) | 335 comments Yeah, he is a well rounded guy, he has his hands in a few different things, he also wrote the series Jack and Bobby - it has been cancelled now though. He writes a comic book series and he wrote a hero book for his son when he was born 8 years ago, but the book is coming out this year. He is a really good author and I enjoy his books a lot. If you haven't read him - I think you should pick up one of his books, I don't think you will be disappointed.

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Inner Circle (other topics)