Young Justice Super Heroes discussion

Discussions > Discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 301 (301 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Bri is a Edgehead (Thank you Adam(Edge) Copeland) | 161 comments Mod
Come here to talk about the show :)

BTW can someone tell me what happens in the new ep. I'm watching a show called "House of Anubis" :)

message 3: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
If you saw the world premiere in November, then you've already seen today's episode. Next week, Jan 21, is when the REAL new episodes begin.

message 4: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments ya! i'm so excited!! (i watched the one 2day anyway, tho)

I didn't see the world premiere sadily :( any new charries get introduced?

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments well... miss martian in the episode from today... that's it. Artemis is probably coming in the next episode

message 7: by Sam (last edited Jan 14, 2011 04:59PM) (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Nope! Episode 6 is when Artemis. Actually, the introduce this guy on Jan 21:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/young...

And a little something from that episode....

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com...

message 8: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments speedy? he was in the first one... but he walked out D: i hope he get on the team! but he probably won't cuz he isn't in the big picture of artemis and robin and aqualad and kid flash and miss martian and superboy

message 9: by Sam (last edited Jan 14, 2011 05:04PM) (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Yep. But then again, Artemis isn't even on the Cartoon Network official website.

message 10: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments wait.... isn't artemis that green one? (that's probably cuz she's not on the teem yet... speedy isn't on there either... his name doesn't make sense either, he has NOTHING to do with speed XD)

ok, can't wait till next ep

message 12: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments me either! that trailer is making me go INSANE now!

message 13: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Esther BAD POETRY: OH NOETRY! wrote: "wait.... isn't artemis that green one? (that's probably cuz she's not on the teem yet... speedy isn't on there either... his name doesn't make sense either, he has NOTHING to do with speed XD)"

And yes, she'd the blond in the green costume. And he probably won't join since they will have an archer in te future episodes. Technically, he's probably Red Arrow by now. And actually he's Speedy because he could shoot an arrow faster than his own mentor, Green Arrow, before he was even apprenticed to Green Arrow.

Me either Bri!

message 14: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments ohh... ya i thought he was called red arrow which was why i was confused with the speedy thing... he's probably gonna be on every now and then tho

message 15: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
That's very likely. He probably will be seen at some points other than Welcome to Happy Harbor.

message 16: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments ya, like he might work with the team sometimes, they might just run into him at the beginning of an episode and talk... might have a few flashbacks

message 17: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Maybe, but that's something I don't know. Too badhe left his hat though... I think he looked better with it on....

message 18: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments haha... i don't really read the comics, do u kno where artemis came from? like did Green Arrow get annother partner?

message 19: by Sam (last edited Jan 15, 2011 05:18PM) (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
No. Well, yes. And I don't read the comics either, but someties I read a character's bio in the comics from Wikipedia. She's actually a partner of Green Arrow's, just lesser known. They changed her name to Artemis, but in comics she's known as Arrowette. Either that, or she's a much, much lesser known character and she's not Arrowette. Who knows. But I'm pretty sure it's the first one I mentioned.

message 20: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments ohhh... she's probably arrowette

message 22: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Probably. Did you know that they killed off Batman in the comics....?

message 23: by Esther (last edited Jan 15, 2011 05:33PM) (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments whhhatt??? didn't kno that! then again... makes sense, he doesn't REALLY have powers

message 24: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
But than they brouht him back.... Just like what they did with Superman.... Except for poor Todd. *sigh* Poor, poor Todd....

message 25: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments todd?? do tell

message 26: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Jason Todd was Robin after the original Robin, Dick Grayson, became the hero Nightwing. Well the Joker was able to get Todd alone and he killed him. Batman was too late to save him. Let's just say it was a terrible thing for Batman...

It's all here under the article titled "Death":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Todd

message 27: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments ohhh... okay

wow, they killed batman off in the comic... then brought him back O.o

message 29: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
They do that a lot... It makes it so unrealistic.

message 31: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Seriuosly as in you agree with me or seriously because they're already unrealistic?

message 32: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments well.... ya they do stuff like that a lot and it's annoying... i'm just glad they don't do that in the TV shows.... and if they have a character in there that's already dead it's a flash back or that gold star whatever future dude does it

message 33: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Yeah.... That guy. Gold something....

message 34: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments BOOSTER GOLD!! yeah.... he's kinda annoying, i just like his little robot thingy

message 35: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
He IS annoying. Plus he's so self centered! Why s he a hero again? I mean, really! Geez. The standard for heroes really did change in that future....

message 36: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments ik!! he has no skills whatsoever anyway!! he can't fight, he has no powers, it's all the robot! i saw an episode of Batman: Brave and the Bold where the robot got captured, he couldn't do ANYTHING

message 37: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
I know, same here! And i'm like, DUDE! YOU CAN'T LET THE ROBOT DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU!!! Where's his common sense?! It's like, 'Okay, I'm just gonna walk around slaying bad guys with just my robot. I don't need stupid gagdets! My robot can do everything for me!' HELLO?! Where's his brain, anyway? Of course somthing's going to happen to the robot! And then you don't bring anything? Or even just in case...? Really?

message 38: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments .... and we've come the the conclusion *drum roll* that he's a stupid idiot

message 39: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Yes. I have to agree. BOOSTER GOLD! Step forward! You have just won the Stupidest Idiot of All Time Award!

MC: Sir, what were you thinking when you won this award?
Booster Gold (BG): Nothing. I wasn't thinking.
MC: Oh! That's right, because you don't have a brain!
BG: Uhhhhh........ what's a brain?
MC: Right...

message 40: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments hahaha!

message 41: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Yep. The hero with no brain. I wouldn't trust him with my chocolate chip cookie.

message 42: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments haha... i don't get how Blue Beetle was friends with him... blue beetle was a guy with a million weapons!! how did he NOT get blown up hanging out wiht booster???

message 43: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
It's a miracle. But otherwise... no clue.

message 44: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments at least batman was smart enough to try and get away from him

Sam wrote: "Seriuosly as in you agree with me or seriously because they're already unrealistic?"

seriously, to both..

message 46: by Sam (last edited Jan 16, 2011 09:16PM) (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Oh. Okay.

@ Esther
Yay! A hero with a brain and some common sense! Yay for Batman! Plus he's a billionare. No one (unless by inheritance or dumb luck) gets to be a billionare without being at least remotely smart. You know, now that I think about it, to prevent thing like Booster Gold, you should have a liscense to be a superhero.

yep

yeah, inheritance and dumb luck are usually how ppl get to be billionares... but Not for Batman :D

message 48: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments ya XD if they had liscense's it would prevent a lot of villians cuz of the super heros that turn bad and stuff

message 49: by Sam (new)

Sam | 453 comments Mod
Definitely. And Batman rocks. He actually knows what he's doing. Plus a liscense would prevent stupid heroes like Booster Gold.

message 50: by Esther (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 380 comments ya... like that katrina chick? she turned bad after they found out her identity and she got arrested

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7