message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i like sailor moon

message 4: by lisa (new)

lisa i also like hikaru no go

message 5: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 149 comments Mod
whats hikaru no go

message 6: by lisa (new)

lisa its about this boy who finds a go board in his grandfather's attic and as soon as he sees it, a spirit of a good go player goes inside him and they start playing go together

message 7: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

whats go

message 8: by lisa (new)

lisa some kind of board game where u put either black or white stone to capture ur enemies stones

message 9: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

ooooo. i heard of that book

message 10: by lisa (new)

lisa yea. its pretty good

message 11: by Kirk (new)

Kirk (gluttony) | 51 comments Naruto, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Inyuyasha, FMA.....

message 12: by lisa (new)

lisa OH INY YASHA IS SOO GOOD

message 13: by Soon-yiHearto (last edited Aug 05, 2008 06:39PM) (new)

whats FMA, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Inu Yasha, Naruto, Fruits Basket, FMA (a little), Bleach, and some other stuff... sometimes I watch Zero no Tsukaima

message 15: by Kirk (new)

Kirk (gluttony) | 51 comments FMA = Fullmetal Alchemist a show that is about two brothers that have lost something and are trying to get what they have lost back while fixing their mistakes... Alphonse Elric lost his entire body and his soul is bound to a suit of armor. Edward Elric lost one of his legs and an arm which are replaced with auto-mail later in the series. The journey begins after Ed and Al try to revive their mother by transmuting the basic elements of the human body by the means of a transmutation circle, you can see one of the circles that is used in the series by clicking on my profile picture and getting a zoomed in view of it. This attempt goes horribly wrong and backfires causing then to sustain the injuries that were previously mentioned.This is only a BRIEF explanation of the plot if you want a more detailed description you can click on the following link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fullmeta...

Wow my fingers are getting tired. If you want an explanation for Higurashi no Naku Koro ni you can also click on this link for information regarding the plot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higurash...

message 16: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

that seems so scary and sad

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) I also watch Death Note, but I'm finished with that one.

message 18: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 2 comments well naruto's definitely the best XD no doubt about that
hn...i guess i also like hikaru no go, bleach (hitsugaya taichou!!!), shugo chara, fruits basket, ouran high school host club, vampire knight, prince of tennis, FMA, gakuen alice, princess princess, full moon wo sagashite, avatar....and a lot more

message 19: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Oh, yeah, Avatar! Did you see the end?

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) It was satisfying... but I wanted someone else to die... *pouts*

message 21: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Not telling!

message 22: by ember (new)

ember (emberrayne) fruits basket is my favorite it was my first manga i read received and bought with my own money but my first one i got is fruba 2 yuki kun its held together
wit love and lots of tape

message 23: by Steph (new)

Steph (kitsune_chan) Yu Yu Hakusho,InuYasha, Hyper Police, Black Cat, Ruroni Kenshin, Tactics, Shugo Chara!, Tokyo Mew Mew, Chobits, Fruits Basket, Naruto, and Sailor Moon are some of my favorites. There are more, but I think that's enough to list.

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Lindsey (hannah_l) Can't tell can't tell can't tell can't tell...

message 25: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

kool

message 26: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

yay!

message 27: by Insane_lover (new)

Insane_lover i really like naruto, fruits basket, Ouran High school host club, and theres a movie called kakurenbo, i think thats how you spell it....i dont remeber inuyahsa, blue dragon (i dont know if its an anime, if it isnt im making it one) and i think thats it..

message 28: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 16 comments i really like naruto, fruits basket, Inuyasha, Full Metal Alchemist, Black Cat, Noien, Bleach