The Vampire Diaries discussion

Debate Square > DEBATE: Stefan & Elena VS Damon & Elena

Comments Showing 1-50 of 139 (139 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
Which couple is better in your opinion?

Damon gives elena a roseStefan and Elena

We also want to take into account that the characters from the show and books are very different. so keep this in mind. Also for those who only watched the show just ignore the fact about the book (because, well you can't really compare if you haven't read the book).

ANYHOW...

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

DELENA!!!!

message 3: by Andrhea Paltao (new)

Andrhea Paltao | 177 comments I agree with Charlotte. :) DELENA for me. :)

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra (sandram1967) | 16 comments I agree!! Delena!!

message 5: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

I'm afraid I'm on the Delena wagon too :D

as much as Stefan and Elena is cute and all...I still like Damon with Elena just because well if you read the first book(I think it was the first book) Damon and Elena have a unexplainable chemistry which is almost electric. I should post that scene now that I think about it.

just to share it with everyone.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay >.<

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 44 comments but i want damon*pouts* lol!!

message 8: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

LOL! so do I...I think we may have to fight over this haha...

message 9: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cindyn) | 5 comments Definitely Elena and Damon!!! Gotta love Damon. I have only seen the TV show though. I have all the books but just have not read them yet!

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 44 comments Graziella wrote: "LOL! so do I...I think we may have to fight over this haha..."

i called dibs! nanana! now hes mine! lol

message 11: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

yay! :) it seems most of everyone likes Delena :D

message 12: by Alexandria (new)

Alexandria Graziella wrote: "yay! :) it seems most of everyone likes Delena :D"

I like them as well:)

message 13: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Christabella wrote: "Graziella wrote: "yay! :) it seems most of everyone likes Delena :D"

I like them as well:)"

:) good good...I'm glad to see there is a vast majority of delena supporters.

Fariha wrote: "Graziella wrote: "LOL! so do I...I think we may have to fight over this haha..."

i called dibs! nanana! now hes mine! lol"

LOL

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 44 comments Lexie wrote: "stefan and elena!!!!i want damon alllll for myself!!!!!!!!
:p"

get in line missie :P

message 15: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Fariha wrote: "Lexie wrote: "stefan and elena!!!!i want damon alllll for myself!!!!!!!!

get in line missie :P"

yeah pretty much what she said. :) hehe

message 17: by Alethea (last edited Jan 20, 2011 11:25AM) (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Hahaha. These comments are hilarious. And let me add, like Lexie said, I WANT DAMON ALL TO MYSELF!!!

And I agree, I choose DELENA!!!
But would a hundred times to be with Damon than Elena. Haha. ;D

message 18: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

They have that electric attraction to each other that makes is so desirable. I don't feel it with stefan and elena (unfortunately). sorry stelena fans...

message 19: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments Hahaha. I know what you mean. I feel the same way. But when I get the rest of the series, and get to HURRY and READ them ALL. I can talk about their chemistry. But from what I've seen in the show, Damon and Elena, is just a big WOW!

I love them two.

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 44 comments DBruta wrote: "Hahaha. I know what you mean. I feel the same way. But when I get the rest of the series, and get to HURRY and READ them ALL. I can talk about their chemistry. But from what I've seen in the show, ..."

which part are you on??

message 21: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments I've known about the vampire diaries for a long time, but never got the chance to buy the series. But till just now, from last christmas, two friends got me a book from the series. i only have the first two. And I'm on the first book. But I already started part two. I'm trying hard not to read so much. UNTIL i get the rest of the series. Then I can go through them all. IMMEDIATELY! :D

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 44 comments DBruta wrote: "I've known about the vampire diaries for a long time, but never got the chance to buy the series. But till just now, from last christmas, two friends got me a book from the series. i only have the ..."
hahaha thnan i guess you should wait for the last part to come out :P cause trust me right now i feel like ripping my hair out!! :P

message 23: by Awo (last edited Jan 23, 2011 01:54PM) (new)

Awo  (awosbooks) | 3 comments Lexie wrote: "stefan and elena!!!!i want damon alllll for myself!!!!!!!!

Everyone seems to be rooting for Damon & Elena or DELENA but I totally agree with Lexie im Team Stefan and Elena because I want Damon all for myself ! loool
And I really do love Stefan and Elena together, he's the perfect gentlemen, hot and would do anything for her. Sometimes I don't knw if I'm Team Stefan or Team Damon myself but Ian Somerhalder gives me that little push I need to pledge Team Damon all the way !

message 24: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

hehe...team damon is hard to resist isn't it?

message 25: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments it really is!!!

message 26: by Awo (new)

Awo  (awosbooks) | 3 comments It truly is!

message 27: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

No one seems to be objecting so it is whole hearty accepted :)

message 28: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments I know right. Hehe.

message 29: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

so much for damon & elena in the book...:( I as really hoping...

message 30: by Juliii (new)

Juliii | 20 comments Well, as for me I just watched the series. But I wanna read the books as well .. soon. :D
But about the topic .. I really love both Salvador brothers and also Elena. She's one of my favourite characters. <3 So I gotta say that I really can't decide which couple is the cutest. Cause both fit together very well. (:

message 31: by Isabel (new)

Isabel | 3 comments Sigh, if only the producers of the tv series would read this, it would make all our lives so much easier! And those people that say they want damon to themselves can you state who youd rather see elena with as i am really curious to see if everyone (except that one person) choose Delena like me?

message 32: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Isabel wrote: "Sigh, if only the producers of the tv series would read this, it would make all our lives so much easier! And those people that say they want damon to themselves can you state who youd rather see e..."

lol your right, I would choose Delena..I think I already stated that. But just for the sake of the discussion I will add it again.

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 5 comments Delena for me they are soo cute together!!

message 34: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

hehe...I think i'm giving up on the fact that there will be any Delena in the next series...

However, we can always immagine that they were together...or write fan fiction. It is not the first time I was disappointed in not having a pairing that i was rooting for.

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 175 comments Mod
WOW! There is a debate?

Graziella wrote: "I'm afraid I'm on the Delena wagon too :D

as much as Stefan and Elena is cute and all...I still like Damon with Elena just because well if you read the first book(I think it was the first book) D..."

Yeah I agree! They do have chemistry and it was there in The Return and Shadow Souls too! It's because they use to be the same. Elena use to be greedy and win everything. She was Darcy in "Something Barrowed" but now she isn't like that anymore. She is not like the girl in the first book. She has died twice and now knows what it truly feels like to loose another. I think when you fall in love. It is the person who makes you a better person. Not FORCING you but you do it without thinking. Stefan does that for Ellena. In Midnight you read how Ellena and Stefan are just happy all the time with each other. Stefan saw the bad in Ellena in the beginning and did not runaway. He accepted that was who she was and loved her because of it. If you read the parts with Damon and Ellena now, they are just full of praises for appearances.

Graziella wrote: "hehe...I think i'm giving up on the fact that there will be any Delena in the next series...

However, we can always immagine that they were together...or write fan fiction. It is not the first tim..."

I think we should have a contest. Whoever does the best fanfiction of their favorite pairing wins! I love reading a different POV about a book! Anyone want to do it?

message 38: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

That is a good suggestion even better then a debate actually :)

So? Want to try it?

message 40: by Marina (new)

Marina | 9 comments Damon and Elena of course !!!!!!!!!!!

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 44 comments ok who read the last vd book?

message 42: by Marina (new)

Marina | 9 comments Fariha (the girl who's super nice..according to al wrote: "ok who read the last vd book?"

im still on six book cant help you . :(

I'm reading the last book

message 44: by Tara (new)

Tara (beebs2) | 1 comments I'm not quite feeling Elena...but I sure do love Damon and his "Carzy Eyes"!

I've heard that the books aren't as good as the TV series...thoughts??

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 44 comments i am already done with the latest book and get this! it aint the last part!!! !

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 44 comments ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ wrote: "I'm reading the last book"

which pg are you on?

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 44 comments Tara wrote: "I'm not quite feeling Elena...but I sure do love Damon and his "Carzy Eyes"!

I've heard that the books aren't as good as the TV series...thoughts??"

nah man books are awesome!!

Tara wrote: "I'm not quite feeling Elena...but I sure do love Damon and his "Carzy Eyes"!

Sooo untrue! The books in my oppinion make the characters more complicated.

Fariha (the girl who's super nice..according to al wrote: "Tara wrote: "I'm not quite feeling Elena...but I sure do love Damon and his "Carzy Eyes"!

nah man books are awesome!!"

Tell it girl!

Fariha (the girl who's super nice..according to al wrote: "ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ wrote: "I'm reading the last book"

which pg are you on?"

I'm on the 26th ch I think

« previous 1 3