Warrior Cats » The Allegiances discussion

The Forest > Shadowclan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 153 (153 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 574 comments Mod
((Roleplays will open when there are enough characters))

message 2: by ASDFGHJKL; (last edited Jan 17, 2011 12:29PM) (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments Brindlepelt slowly lumbered out of the warriors den, stopping to shake off any moss that got stuck on her pelt. Where was it...? Her face scrunched up in an expression of extreme concentration, before it clicked. Oh, over there... Brindlepelt padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked a small mouse. Since she couldn't remember how much prey she caught yesterday, it was best to be on the safe side and eat less than she might have brought in.

message 3: by Laika (new)

Laika | 64 comments Northwind watched Brindlepelt from her place on top of a rock. She was eating a particularily fat pidgeon and she licked her bloody muzzle clean.

message 4: by ASDFGHJKL; (last edited Jan 17, 2011 12:29PM) (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments Brindlepelt finished up the suprisingly filling mouse with one last gulp, then sat up and started to wash her face. As she swept her paw over her ear, she started to make a to-do list in her head, as she always did after her breakfast. So... Hunting, so I can eat... Um, What's it called? Oh yeah... Border patrol... Brindlepelt finished compiling the list in her head, the lowered the paw that was washing her face. Wait, what was I doing again?

message 5: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments ((//facepalm// wrong name>A<))

message 6: by Madhins (new)

((Haha, lol.))

message 7: by Madhins (new)

Sharptooth stepped into camp, a rather plump rabbit dangling from his jaws. He padded towards the fresh-kill pile, dropping the catch onto the meager supply. Where he had gotten a rabbit within Shadowclans cruel swamp territory was a mystery, but good food was becoming increasingly rare this time of year and Sharptooth was wise to care less upon who's ground it came from.

message 8: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 42 comments Fireleaf snatched a vole. "hello northwind. " she called.

message 9: by Laika (new)

Laika | 64 comments Northpaw watched Fireleaf with her icy blue eyes and said nothing, taking another bite out of the pidgeon.

message 10: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments Brindlepelt froze where she was sitting. After a few seconds, her eyes started to wander towards the camp entrance, looking for something, anything that might spark some recollection of the past few minutes. She noticed Sharptooth dropping the rabbit in the fresh-kill pile a fox-length or two away.
"Hey..."
Bridlepelt trailed off. She Didn't talk to this Tom often.

((Lol, Brindlepelts memory is being a bitch XD))

message 11: by Madhins (last edited Jan 17, 2011 07:32PM) (new)

Sharptooth looked at Brindlepelt with a scowl, "Shouldn't you be out hunting?" he asked coldly, soon trotting off without further interest.

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Blazingstar flicked his tail as he padded out of his den, mentally sighing at the cats milling around. If there was ever a group that could look like lost puppies, these were the ones. Jumping down from his position overlooking the Clan, Blazingstar left for the exit of the Camp. He stepped onto the pine needle-cushioned ground, ears angling in different directions as he searched for even the faintest sounds of life.

message 13: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 42 comments Fireleaf finished the vole and padded into her den to start organizing the herbs.

message 14: by Laika (new)

Laika | 64 comments Inkfeather sighed and padded quietly out of his den and glanced over to Brindlepelt. A warm smile lit up his face.
"Good morning, Brindlepelt!" he purred.

message 15: by Laika (new)

Laika | 64 comments Northwind sighed and left the remains of her meal on the rock. She leaped down and padded over to her favourite place in the territory, the riverside, and licked herself clean, swiping her little pink tongue through her bloody white fur.

message 16: by ASDFGHJKL; (last edited Jan 18, 2011 04:24PM) (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments Well then, random cat, well then. Brindlepelt turned in the direction she heard her name being called,
" 'Mornin...um..."
She frowned for a second, before her eyes lit up.
"Oh! Inkfeather!"
I pray to StarClan that I got his Name right...

Pinewhisker pushed through the barrier that went across the opening of the nursery, eyes searching for her mate. She spotted him near the fresh-kill pile with Brindlepelt. She walked over and picked a frog out of the pile, then sat next to her mate.
"Good Mornin' Everyone..."
She yawned, to tired to address them by their names.

message 17: by Misfit #1 (new)

Misfit #1 | 42 comments Fireleaf walked out of the den. She had to collect some catmint, goldenrod, and she decided to get some fresh moss.

message 18: by Laika (new)

Laika | 64 comments ((Brindleface?))

Inkstar smiled at Brindlepelt, then saw Pinewhisker and nuzzled her, purring.
"Good morning!"

message 19: by ASDFGHJKL; (last edited Jan 18, 2011 04:23PM) (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments ((DAMN IT))
"Did ya sleep well?"
Pinewhisker purred, then moved from sitting to crouching, as she devoured the frog. It was still moist, so it was fresh, but a little saltier than usual. Pinewhisker stopped to lick her whiskers.
"Yes, My name is Pinewhisker."
She addressed Brindlepelt's confused face.
"Don't worry, It's probably just an off day."
Pinewhisker smiled.

"Thanks."
Brindlepelt could feel her ears burning, and quickly laid down washing her ears. I can't believe I forgot her name...

message 20: by Madhins (new)

Sharptooth called in the morning border patrol, setting a shady gaze upon the camp entrance. ((Just come along, they are going to River border and there's going to be a bit of action.))

message 21: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; | 49 comments "Darn. I have a patrol with that cat."
Brindlepelt huffed out loud, letting out an unnessicarily large sigh while flicking her tail irritablly. She ran her paw over her soft brown ears once more,
"See ya later."
She sighed, then stood up and shook out her pelt. Walking over to Sharptooth, she kept on telling herself to ignore the warrior.
((Brindlepelt is stupid, and she holds grudges :P))

message 22: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 452 comments ((:D Yay, Riverclan!))

message 23: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Duff ((Yus! River patrol!! Uhh... whose roleplay will we roleplay in? Do River move here or Shadow move there...?))

message 24: by Madhins (new)

((Should I make border Roleplays?))

message 25: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((You should :P. Wait am i aloud to comment here, even in double parenthesis?))

message 26: by Madhins (new)

((Yes))

message 27: by Laika (new)

Laika | 64 comments Emmy & Jessie-chan wrote: "((DAMN IT))
"Did ya sleep well?"
Pinewhisker purred, then moved from sitting to crouching, as she devoured the frog. It was still moist, so it was fresh, but a little saltier than usual. Pinewhiske..."

Inkfeather closed his eyes and yawned.
"No, sadly. I had a nightmare. But I'm all better now!"

message 28: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 452 comments ((No border roleplays. *Makes face* Um...let's rp at River because I like it more. :P))

message 29: by Madhins (new)

((Suure.))

message 30: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hawkflight poked his head into the Apprentices den, looking for Nettlepaw. "Nettlepaw- we're going on border patrol," he said, unable to see whether or not the apprentice was actually there in the dim light. Regardless, he withdrew his head and padded over to Sharptooth, tail flicking as he awaited any sign of his apprentice.

message 31: by Madhins (new)

Sharptooth gave a short nod in Hawkflights direction as he joined the gathering patrol.

Nettlepaw lifted her head lazily hearing her mentors voice. She walked outside slowly, stretching in the dim sunlight. Her mouth hinted at a smile as she made her way towards Hawkflight eagerly, "Border patrol?" She asked, this would be her first!

message 32: by Laika (new)

Laika | 64 comments Northwind frowned in boredom and padded away from the creek, over to where the patrol was. She watched them with her ice coloured eyes.

message 33: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hawkflight flicked his ears in acknowledgement to Sharptooth, before turning to address Nettlepaw. He gave her a single nod of confirmation, a hint of amusement in his voice as he meowed, "Indeed,"

Falconpaw trotted over to Northwind, tail waving cheerfully behind him. "Are we going to?" he asked excitedly. Simply getting out of Camp would be a great relief to the apprentice.

message 34: by Madhins (last edited Jan 19, 2011 02:45PM) (new)

Sharptooth lifted his haunches in preparation to leave camp and began leading the patrol towards Riverclan. They neared slowly and Sharptooth began marking the border.

Nettlepaw strode forward readily, as if she was making her way into battle. Nonetheless, she kept up a composed look in attempt to impress the older warriors.

message 35: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hawkflight positioned himself some way behind the Deputy, scanning the surrounding area for any other cats. He'd never liked the other Clans, and border patrols always tended to turn dangerous if he was on them. Today, however, he was determined that he wouldn't provoke any other cats- not with his apprentice closeby, anyway.

message 36: by Laika (new)

Laika | 64 comments Jasmine wrote: "Hawkflight flicked his ears in acknowledgement to Sharptooth, before turning to address Nettlepaw. He gave her a single nod of confirmation, a hint of amusement in his voice as he meowed, "Indeed,"..."

Northwind stared through Falconpaw for a moment before replying quietly, "...yes. Come on."

message 37: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Duff ((Were you going to make a border roleplay?))

message 38: by Madhins (new)

((Nope))

message 39: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Falconpaw grinned in delight, happily skipping after the patrol. He never really had any qualms about expressing his true self, and he always seemed to be most active during the morning. Perhaps it was all that pent up energy? Either way, he was happy, and to him there wasn't anything in the world that could ruin his good mood right then.

message 40: by Laika (last edited Jan 19, 2011 03:02PM) (new)

Laika | 64 comments Northwind sighed and led him to the training hollow.
"This's your first day as my apprentice, so I should tell you a bit about myself." She sat down.
"As you know, my name is Northwind. I like to be on my own, I like to fight for myself, and I tore my own sister's head off. Any questions?" She glowered.

message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Duff ((How were they supposed to meet, then? Who is moving to whose roleplay?))

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 27 comments stolenheart looked around for a female to flirt with

message 43: by Madhins (last edited Jan 19, 2011 03:06PM) (new)

Sharptooth halted, lifting his nose to the air... a Riverclan patrol. He continued down the border, the two clan paths increasingly narrowing in distance.

Nettlepaw fell back to match Falconpaws step, "Hey Falconpaw!" She called, his energy was making her increasingly restless in her "composed" manner... all she wanted to do was dart into the forest with all her strength and run forever.

message 44: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy "Yep! Why did you tear your sisters head off?" Falconpaw tilted his head to the side curiously, ears pricked. He wasn't so much excited now as he was inquisitive, blinking his large green eyes up at the she-cat. He could never imagine ripping one of his sister's heads off. Then again, if he tried, they'd probably beat him to it anyway.

message 45: by Laika (new)

Laika | 64 comments Northwind winced a little.
"We....got into a fight...." She regained her composed demeanor.
"SO THAT MEANS NOBODY CAN MESS WITH ME!!!" she growled, then she lashed out and smashed her paw into Falconpaw's head as hard as she could.

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 27 comments stolenheart started trotting around the camp

message 47: by Madhins (last edited Jan 19, 2011 03:13PM) (new)

"Welp, cya!" Nettlepaw called to Falconpaw as she ran off. Now trailing behind Hawkflight she began a softer stride. "Is that Riverclan?" Nettlepaw asked, wrinkling her nose in displeasure.

message 48: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Jan 19, 2011 03:29PM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Hawkflight inwardly growled at the scent of RiverClan, his tail giving an irritated twitch. Trust his luck. The one time he actually wanted to be reasonable on a border patrol, and the fish-faces had to show up. "Yes. It is," he replied flatly, his contempt for the Clan entering his voice.

Falconpaw let out a surprised yelp, skidding a fair way and falling to the ground. Monetarily dazed, he blinked hard and shook his head, before jumping back to his paws. "Well, you certainly show your courage by taking on an apprentice," Though his voice was calm and even, there was a sarcastic tilt to it. However, Falconpaw's cheery aura remained. So what? His mentor had some problems. He was probably asking for it with that question anyway. "Can I ask another question?"

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 27 comments stolenheart looked around he was getting mad and lonely

message 50: by Syeira-la (new)

Syeira-la | 452 comments ((Which rp are we doing this on?))

« previous 1 3 4