Warrior Cats » The Allegiances discussion

The Forest > Thunderclan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 464 (464 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Madhins (new)

Madhins   | 574 comments Mod
((Roleplays will open when there are enough characters))

message 2: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Silverstar padded into camp watching as the trees swayed in the wind and noticed how the fresh-kill pile was slowly decreasing in size. ThunderClan needed more prey. Maybe she'd get some cats together to go on a Hunting Patrol.

message 3: by Maggie (last edited Jan 19, 2011 05:19PM) (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Frostfoot glanced at the pile, too, coming to the same conclusion. Maybe he would go out hunting soon. A clan wasn't a clan without fresh-kill. Frostfoot stood, stretched, and padded over to the always-mysterious Silverstar.

message 4: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Did i say winter right? Leafbare?))

"Hello, Frostfoot" she mewed. She looked over to the Fresh-kill pile again and sighed. "Mind coming hunting with me? Prey is harder to find lately and we have to prepare for leaf-bare. We cant let Thunderclan go hungry." She glanced around camp, hoping she could take Sparrowpaw with them for his first hunting patrol.

message 5: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Frostfoot nodded. "The pile is getting low, even for leaf-bare. We need as many patrols as we can get." Frostfoot glanced around camp. Most cats were in their dens, sheltered from the wind, or out hunting for the Clan.

message 6: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Let's go then" she nodded, padding toward the entrance. She took one last look around camp for Sparrowpaw, but couldn't find him, so she padded out of the camp with Frostfoot. She opened her mouth slightly, taking in the air and caught a sharp sent of fox. Was their fox in the area? She padded toward the scent to check it out, all thoughts of catching prey last behind her.

message 7: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish stretched her legs as she exited the warrior's den. She trotted over and sat down next to fresh-kill pile. She didn't dare grab anything for it was exceptionally low.

Spiritfeather stayed at the edge of her den of medicine, watching the clan.

message 8: by Maggie (last edited Jan 19, 2011 05:50PM) (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) A pang of scent washed over Frostfoot like a wave in the river (his few experiences in the waters were not worth repeat performances). Fox? He padded ahead, wary of the beast that might lay in wait in the shadows.

message 9: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Silverstar sniffed the air again. Defenently fresh tracks. The brute even left behind some dung for them. She wrinkled her nose and padded forward, but stopped only to barely dodge falling into a fox whole. The soil was freshly dug also. She watched as two greedy, yellow eyes opened in the darkness of the whole. Then came another pair of eyes, but smaller. And another pair. They were smaller also. She swalled, a lump in her throut. A female fox and two kits. Could this get any worse?

message 10: by Sam (last edited Jan 19, 2011 06:33PM) (new)

Sam | 275 comments Sparrowpaw wearily opened her sleep-ridden eyes. Her muscles were sore again. She achingly got to her paws. Pain creeped throuh her body as she padded out of the apprentice's den. Stomach growling, she looked around the camp, blinking in the soft yellow sunlight. She let out a long yawn and walked out further from the den. Something bothered her in the back of her mind. Something important.... Then it dawned on her. "Foxdung! I was supposed to go on the dawn parol!" she muttered angerily to herself. It was past dawn now. Grumpily, Sparrowpaw sorely walked over to the camp entrance.

message 11: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish looked up and saw Sparrowpaw. "Sparrowpaw! Wait! Why don't just you and me go hunting while trying to find them? I can help you."

message 12: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Have Sparrowpaw and Sparrowwish find Silverstar looking into the fox hole?))

message 13: by Maggie (last edited Jan 20, 2011 06:55AM) (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Frostfoot stiffened, neck and back fur bristling. "Silverstar, get away frmo there!" he mewed, moving slowly towards the den, tryng not to alarm the foxes. They could be nasty when frightened. He'd only met one in battle oce before, and had the scars to prove it.

message 14: by Sam (last edited Jan 20, 2011 05:15PM) (new)

Sam | 275 comments Tail twitching irratibly, she turned around. Sparrowpaw was not a morning cat, no matter how much sleep she's had. Her ears finally got wind of what Sparrowwish said and Sparrowpaw brightned up. "Really? Thanks. That would be nice." she replied. Her mind began waking up, slowly but surely.

message 15: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish nodded. "Of course, Sparrowpaw. The fresh-kill pile is low anyway. Let's go." She stood up,her half-russet coat ragged from a rough night's sleep. She shook herself out, her pelt waving in the wind. She trotted over to the entrance. "Coming?"

message 16: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Silverstar staggered away from the entrance of the fox hole, only to meet the father of the two fox kits and the mate to the female fox. She hissed and turned on the fox, daring it to strike.

message 17: by Sam (new)

Sam | 275 comments Sparrowpaw ruffled her head in an effort to wake herself up further. Then she padded after Sparrowwish. "Yep, I'm coming." Hopefully Silverstar won't be too upset with me.. she thought wishfully.

message 18: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish nodded. "Let's go." She padded along, high stepping, and lifted her nose. Her nose crinkled up. She thought the smelt fox...

message 19: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Silverstar was slashed at by the fox. She dodged the main blow, but caught a scratch on her shoulder. She yowled as loud as she could and she slashed at it's ear. She felt hot blood trickle out and slashed again, trying to knock it off it's feet.

message 20: by Sam (new)

Sam | 275 comments "Is that fox?" Sparrowpaw wondered aloud, the sharp tang hitting her scent glands. Her paws pricked with th prospect of a fight. A good chance to let her battle skills show. Suddenly, her soreness was forgotten.

message 21: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish's ears flattened. "It is fox." She bounded off in the direction it came from, only to stop after a few strides. He perked her ears now. A loud yowling echoed. "Silverstar!"

message 22: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Silverstar heard Sparrowwish and Sparrowpaw, her apprentice's, voice in the distance. "Help!" she yowled. She could feel the slashed the fox made on her pelt, but her body was so numb from pain, she couldnt feel anything. For a second she wondered what dying would be like, but shook the thought away and hissed, lunging at the fox.

message 23: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish bounded in the other direction, ears perked.

message 24: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Frostfoot gave a yowl, gathering his haunches and throwing himself at the male, claws unsheathed. The fox snapped at Frostfoot's head, but the cat was too quick, twisting out of the way of the impressive jaws and slamming down hard on the fox's nose. The male screeched in pain, trying to shake Frostfoot off, but the tom held on, barely.

message 25: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish jumped up and leapt onto the back of the male. She ripped at its ears.

message 26: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Silverstar hissed at the female fox as she clambered out of the hole, snapping at her. The fox raked at her pelt and left long, bleeding gashes along it. She looked around, alarmed, as her clanmates battled with her against the foxes. "No" she thought. "I'm just leading them to their death! We're losing, or at least I am" she felt her heart pounding fiersly, fighting to keep beating. She leaped at the male, scratching a long gash down its nose. It screeched at her, whirling around, still trying to shake Frostfoot and Sparrowwish off of him.

message 27: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish flew back with a hiss and hit a tree, being knocked of all breath. She staggered up and leapt back onto the fox. She scraped at the female fox's ears.

message 28: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Frostfoot snarled and jumped at the vixen, moving to protect Sparrowwish's flank. One of the cubs, as big as Sparrowpaw, jumped onto his tail. The cub was clumsy, and Frostfoot easily flicked it away. It had served a purpose, however; while Frostfoot was distracted, the vixen turned and snapped at his hind leg. Blood poured out, gushing from the wound.

message 29: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Frostfoot!" she yelled, seeing the gushing blood out of his hind leg. She staggered over and, claws extended, raked at the cub's nose, sending it and its brother yelping and running into the hole. Then Silverstar turned to the female fox and bit hard on its hind leg, satisfaction filling her as she stepped back, seeing a wound indentical to Frostfoot's on the fox's hind leg. It would get whatever it did to Frostfoot right back.

message 30: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Frostfoot's eyes flooded with gratitude. "Thanks, Silverstar. I owe you one," he mewed, steadying himself on a fallen log. He smiled, briefly, at seeing the vixen's leg, before heaving himself forward to nip at the fox's other hind leg.

message 31: by Sam (new)

Sam | 275 comments Sparrowpaw quickly raked her claws down the fox's flank. She felt adrenaline rush through her body. Her claws ripped through the fox's flesh like thorns pentrating a cat's skin. She had to break off her attack at the fox came in to strike.

message 32: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Frostfoot glanced around the clearing. The foxes' cubs were long gone, and the vixen had backed away. Sparrowpaw was doing surprisingly well agains the tod. Her battle moves had improved. Maybe they would drive the foxes away without any major injuries.

message 33: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) The fox lunged at Silverstar and caught her tail. It bit hard, blood oozing out, and flung her from side to side. He finally let go, and she landed on her back, exposing her belly. It raked the exposed skin and left long and deep, bloody gashes. Silverstar gasped for air, but she was choking on blood. She tried to stand up, but all she did was roll over and made the blood loss worse. "This is it" she thought. "I'm going to die"

message 34: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Frostfoot hurried over to his leader as fast as he could, right hind leg dragging behind limply. "Don't say things like that," he mewed, looking into her eyes. She was a strong leader, and he couldn't stand to see her lose a life. A snarl rose from behind him and Frostfoot turned, distracted by the looming fox. No time left to try talking his leader out of dying. He had to protect her from the very real threat of the fox's claws.

message 35: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Silverstar sat still, closing her eyes as she felt her 1st life ebb away. "No. Frostfoot, don't hurt yourself. I'm not worth it. I have 8 more lives." She was suddenly watching from farter away, her mother padding to her side. "Mom?" she gasped, and ran to her mother like a kit. "How are you- What are you- Aren't you dead?" she asked, tears leaving her eyes. She spotted a barely visable outline of herself stand up and leave to Starclan forever. "You have lost a life" her mother said. "But you will live on. You have 8 more. Don't waste them." Silverstar watched as Frostfoot stepped in front of her body, blocking the fox's way. "No, Frostfoot!" she wailed, but knew he couldnt hear her. "It's no use, Silverstar. You will be going back to your body now. Just sit where your body is and close your eyes. Wait until you can hear Frostfoot" her mother padded away. "Wait!" she called, but her mother's outline faded and she was alone. She did what her mother said to and sat down in the place her body was. She closed her eyes, and heard Frostfoot battling with the fox still. Her eyes snapped open and heat flooded her. She snarled and leaped at the fox, biting it hard in the neck.

message 36: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Frostfoot gasped as Silverstar's snarl tore through the air. "Silverstar? How?" he mewed, slashing at the tod's muzzle.

message 37: by Dameon (last edited Jan 21, 2011 06:01PM) (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Remember, I'm a leader. I still have 8 good lives! I'm not going to let my clan down!" she yelled, her voice muffled by the fox's blood and fur. She let go and the fox went yelping and running into the forest in Shadowclan's direction, the rest of its family with him, backing away and snarling, but not further challenging them. She turned to Frostfoot and said, "Let's get back to camp. Don't tell anyone about my losing a life, got it?"

message 38: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwsih flew back as the last fox feld. She staggered upright and fell over again. She groaned in pain.

message 39: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Is anyone Med. Cat?))

"Frostfoot!" she yelled, running toword the she-cat. She tried to help her up. They had to get back to camp. Frostfoot needed to be seen by a medicine cat, and so did Silverstar.

message 40: by Maggie (last edited Jan 21, 2011 07:30PM) (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) "Your secret's safe with me," Frostfoot whispered to the leader, accepting Silverstar's help. "Thanks. I havent been to Spiritfeather's medicine den in a while. I'm sure she'll be glad to see me."

((Lol, he's a tom.))

message 41: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish sat there, flopped over. "I...can't..." She couldn't felling her left leg. She put her head down to conserve energy, but was having tough luck.

message 42: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Oh, sorry, keep forgetting, o ya and at camp, i'll announce you deputy.))

Silverstar trusted the tom. They padded back to camp and before anything happened, she called a clan meeting, even before Frostfoot went to the Medicine Cat's Den.

"The time has come to appoint a new deputy." she began. "I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our ancestors may hear and approve my choice. Frostfoot will be the new deputy."

message 43: by Sam (last edited Jan 21, 2011 08:20PM) (new)

Sam | 275 comments Sparrowpaw watched the fox disappear into the bushes. Her heart pounded in her chest but no because she was tired. Adrenaline still rushed through her. There was a scratch on her flank, oozing blood. It wasn't major. She must have picked it up at she jumped back. "Well I suppose that's another thing to work on." she muttered. Sparrowpaw started to lick her scratch, seeing no real reason to go to the medicene cat.

message 44: by Dameon (last edited Jan 21, 2011 08:26PM) (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "There will be yet another ceremony today. I will be announcing the new mentor to the young apprentice Slashpaw. When his mentor died I trained him for a while. It is time her got a normal mentor." she said.

"From this day forward, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice will be called Slashpaw. Sparrowwish, may you pass down all you know to this your apprentice."

"Sparrowwish, you are now ready to take on an apprentice. You will be mentor to Slashpaw. Sparrowwish, you have shown yourself to be a warrior of bravery and courage. I'm sure you will pass on all you know to this apprentice" she finished.

Slashpaw crawled forward and sat down, proud of getting the mentor that he always wanted. He bounced up and down, waiting for Sparrowwish to come and touch noses with him.

message 45: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((Have ya'll forgotten about Sparrowwsih?!))

Spiritfeather looked at the line of injured cats. "Where's Sparrwwish?"

message 46: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((No, I just announced he will be mentoring Slashpaw. Where is he? O_o))

"Sparrowwish?" called Silverstar, tilting her head to the side with confusion. Where was that she-cat?

((Hopefully Sparrowwish is a girl XD))

message 47: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ((She is...))

message 48: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) ShayA-Hi! wrote: "Sparrowwish sat there, flopped over. "I...can't..." She couldn't felling her left leg. She put her head down to conserve energy, but was having tough luck."

message 49: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Oh you posted at the same time as me and I didnt see it))

Slashpaw jumped up and ran out of the entrance. He found Sparrowwish in the forest on the ground. Helping her up, he said, "You're my mentor! Silverstar just announced it, but you weren't there!" He panted from all the running.

message 50: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Sparrowwish scowled. "I'm sorry for saving yours and everybodyelse's tail from a fox!" She hissed.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10