Eat My Heart Out discussion

Love ;; > Highschool Romance Roleplay ;

Comments Showing 1-50 of 514 (514 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

-begin-

message 2: by Old Isis (last edited Jan 15, 2011 03:47PM) (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Scarlet sat by herself outside of the school building, ignoring all the strange looks people kept giving her. She wrote on her arms as she sat there, smiling as her story developed. The more she wrote on her arms the more people seemed to stare, but she honestly couldn't care less.

message 3: by Alaina (new)

Alaina  (PeaceLoveWriting) | 165 comments Rylan got off of the bus and walked into the school with her notebook close to her chest. She liked school it was the only time she was away from her step dad.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex was arguing with his brother, "Dude, stop worying, I'll be fine!" Lukas glared, "You just got over numonia, it's too cold." Alex stomped, "Well, I'm going!" he went toward the door and Lukas grabbed him by his wrist. Alex cringed, "Your hurting me!" and then he left, going to the park. Lukas sighed, feeling bad for it, he just wanted to keep the kid safe.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie left the house and locked the door as she closed it. She then started off towards the park, it was the route she had to take to get to school. She wasn't old enough to have a car so she'd have to stick to walking. She pushed her hands deep inside her pockets and lowered her neck so her mouth and nose were covered by her pretty violet pashmina scarf.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lukas started cleaning the house.

Alex started coughing but ignored it as he walked faster then started to run, by two minutes he was sitting on the curb, bent over trying to get some air.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie had caught sight of someone sitting on the curb bending over, it looked liked he was going to puke. She then realized it was Alex. She gasped, her eyes wide and she ran over to him all her weight from her clothes weighed her down but she was still pretty fast. She skidded to a halt on her rainbow flats and bent down lifting Alex's head up to her's, eyes filled with concern, "Baby, are you okay?!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex nodded, still choking. He tried breathing through his nose and got some air that way. the color was slowly returning to his face but he was still pale.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie brought Alex's face to her's and kissed him hard pushing the air from her lungs into his hoping some air would at least get in. She didn't want him to almost die like last time or get really sick.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex layed back on the side walk, when he got his breath back he sighed, "Sorry bout that"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie pulled her face from his and stroked his cheek gently, "It's okay hun" She said and helped him up giving him her scarf and her hat and mittens, "Keep them on" She told him sternly.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex made a face but when he saw her face he kept them on. "My brother was being a jerk" he said as he got up

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, he was probably being a jerk because he wanted you to live" Julie said intertwining her hand in his.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex sighed, "I know... His intentions are well but he treats me like an invalid."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie rolled her eyes and pecked his cheek heading off to school, "Listen to him babe"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex chuckled, kissing her cheek to, "See you at school later" he started back to this place

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Wait. Alex!" Julie called back to him and grabbed his hand, "This is like the 20th day you haven't come to school...I miss you. This is the first day I've seen you since three weeks ago..." She frowned

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex stopped, he had been in the ICU for two weeks but didn't want to scare her. "I'll be there today, just late."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie frowned, she missed him. Like a lot. She hadn't been able to sleep properly, she'd been worrying about him for that long, "Don't be too late" She said and then ran to school not wanting to hear his voice right now.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex went home and grabbed his backpack. Lukas was waiting for him, "Okay, please just stop. You need to take your meds, please!" Alex did and then gave a puppy dog face, "A ride please?" Lukas nodded, "Right"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie walked into the school and put her stuff away into her locker, she had little beads of tear on her eyes and wiped them away with her index finger. She took out her English Literature book out of her locker and walked into class. It was her favourite class and no one not even Alex could make it bad.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex got to school and went to his class, looking for Julie

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie really had to go to the bathroom, she was on her period so she had to go quick. She asked for the bathroom pass then ran out into the hallway making a way for the washroom.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked over and saw her, "Julie!" he walked over to her.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie turned around and saw Alex, she really couldn't hold it in.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ALex smiled, "Where you going?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uhhhh" Julie started then looked at her washroom pass, "To the washroom" She said and then saw her tampon fall out of her sweater pocket, "Shit!"

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

eatmyheartout wrote: ""Uhhhh" Julie started then looked at her washroom pass, "To the washroom" She said and then saw her tampon fall out of her sweater pocket, "Shit!""

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

ALex bit his lip, blushing and back away

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie bent down and picked it up blushing herself, "I'll see you when I get out of the washroom" she said running down the hall and into the bathroom running straight into a stall and changing.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex chuckled and waited for her.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie changed quickly and then washed her hands walking back out of the washroom feeling very relieved.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex smiled and ran up next to her, "I missed you"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie looked at Alex, "I missed you too" She said and hugged him tight.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex hugged her tightly and kissed a bunch of times on her cheek, "One for everyday."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's a lot of days" Julie giggled and looked up at him, she was pretty short. He had missed 21 days, and they were alone in the hallway.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex was still hugging her and kissed her neck, "I'm sorry... I was sick, again"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie closed her eyes and let her head rest on his should, she loved the way his lips touched her neck with suck soothingness, "What happened?" She asked softly.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex looked up, " I just passed out at the blockbuster and when I got to the hospital I caught strep and then... you know the whole nine yards of getting sicker and catching more junk." He had slept for three days and had a temperature of 104.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie felt a tear run down her cheek and onto his sweater. She didn't want him to be sick anymore, she just wanted him to be healthy, "Don't die" She said trying not to let the tears affect how she was talking but it was hard.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex hugged her tighter, " I won't... I won't"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie then felt all the tears running down her face and she cried, really hard. Julie trembled as she cried and held him tighter.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex let the two of them slide down. he held the back of her head

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie slid down the lockers and fell inbetween his legs and cried into his chest clutching his shirt tightly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex put his chin on her shoulder. he rubbed her back gently, "It's okay"

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie cried even harder, knowing nothing was going to be okay, "You'll just get sick again Alex. I can hear it in your voice and I can see it on you" She cried.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex wiped some of her tears off, " I'm gunna be okay, I just need you to be okay"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"How can I be okay when I can feel your going to die. I can feel it in my bones Alex. I have this horrible feeling all the time when I get a call from your brother or your mom and they tell me your in the hospital again" She cried even harder.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex felt like there was nothing he could do. He felt even worse and he felt like he was horible, " Please... I don't wanna think about it" he begged her, "Please"

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Julie looked up at him her violet blue iris' watering as she did, "I love you Alex. I don't want to loose you" She said

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11