Eat My Heart Out discussion

Love ;; > Forbidden Love Roleplay ;

Comments Showing 1-50 of 116 (116 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

-begin-

message 2: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon looked at the time, 10:00 pm, perfect. He opened his window and popped out the screen then he slowly slipped out into the cool night air. He smiled and walked down the alley and onto the street then he turned and headed towards the park.

message 3: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan scowled, leaving the house. His parents were never going to shut up, were they? Do this, don't do that, blahblahblah. It was seriously starting to get on his nerves, that he just grabbed his gym shorts and left, heading towards the gym to blow off steam,

-gym is beside the park(:-

message 4: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon smiled as he reached the park and he slowly walked over to the only bench. He climbed onto it and sat cross legged and looked up at the starts. He let out a sigh, he hated being on his own out here every night but he loved to watch the stars and get out of the institute.

message 5: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan was so pissed that while he was on his walkway through the park, he went out of his way the whole time just to kick like, a million pebbles. "Paremtsaresostupid, dothis, dothat, meewmeewneww," he mumbled, looking down at the ground, pissed.

message 6: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon felt a rock hit him in the back of the head. "Ow!" he said a little louder than he needed to, then he spun around looking for who had throw it at him. When he spotted Evan he glared at him angrily.

message 7: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Even's head turned up slightly, big mistake. He had to do the stupid thing and do that, he could of just ignored the person and let it go on by. But no, "sorry." He mumbled, as he passed by the boy.

message 8: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon stood up "Why'd you do that?" he asked having no idea it had been an accident. It wasn't the first time someone had thrown or kicked rocks at him, in fact it happened quite a bit. People didn't like gays, especially mentally insane ones.

message 9: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Even looked up to a boy who was about his height, he recognized him. oh great... That's Jaxon he thought to himself, clearing his throat and saying for a second time, "sorry," but adding, "I uh, didn't see you there."

message 10: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon sighed and shook his head then just turned around and started to walk away. He put his arms around himself as the night wind picked up a little bit. He shivered lightly and hugged himself tighter.

message 11: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan shook his own head and rolled his eyes, what made it worse for him was that he couldn't help himself from checking him out. He has a nice ass... Evan thought, giving Jaxon one last glance before jogging over to the gym.

message 12: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon tried not to think about the reason he had walked away, he almost always stood up for himself even though that usually just got him into more trouble. He had thought that guy was really cute, and he recognized him, but couldn't really recall his name. He coughed lightly and sat down on the sidewalk outside a random buiding.

message 13: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan continued to walk and before he even got to the gym he took of his shirt, showing his nicely built body to the public. He was used to people staring, especially girls, but he didn't care. He was gay, he sometimes even laughed at the girls when they weren't looking. He loved to have fun like that. "Hey, Rosie." Evan said, smiling at the reception lady as he gave her his card, "Hello, Evan." she said, trying to keep things formal but unable to keep her smile from her mouth. Evan had a special charm, and old ladies just ate it right up.

message 14: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon leaned back against the building and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. He didn't want to go home, but he didn't want to just sit there either, unfortunately he had no idea what to do. He ran his hand through his hair and bit his bottom lip.

message 15: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) -he should go to the gym ;)-

Evan watched as Rodie laughed at something he said, she knew that he was gay and she approved of him. Sometimes he wishes that she was his mother. And sometimes he even stayed at her house when things got bad, but that was about it. "Well, I'm going to go in now, Rosie. I'll see you when i get out, or tonight, I may stop by, buh-bai!" he said, grabbing his card and jogging away before she could say anything, and Evan decided to go for a jog.

message 16: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon just couldn't stand the cold anymore so he stood up and walked to the nearest open building, which just so happened to be the gym. He smiled when he recognized it, the institution brought them here at least once a week so all the people could get some physical activity. He looked around with big eyes and tried to think of what he was supposed to do now.

message 17: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan got changed into his shorts inside the changing room, not really caring either way if anyone saw him change. But people had their personal opinions, and besides, the lockers for holding things were in the change room. When Evan was done with that he walked out and got on a treadmill, thinking about doing a 10 mile run before going into the pool, then hitting the showers.

message 18: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon walked over to the reception lady and smiled "Hi," he said softly. "I know I'm not supposed to be out on my own but would you mind if I went swimming?" he asked kind of shyly. He always had a pair of swim trunks there because he came so often and swimming was one of his favorite activities.

message 19: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Even usually ran for his 10 miles, and believe me, he could run! He could run a mile a minute, so it only took him ten minutes to run, which left him a little sore, but in a good way. He loved the feeling. Evan pushed himself even harder, he was already at 7 miles, and it had only been 5 minutes, and when he got to 8 miles he slowed down to a jog.

message 20: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon ran off to the lockers and changed into his trunks then took off toward the pool. When he saw the smooth, clean, water her dove right in loving the feel of it on his skin. He came up and shook his head, water flying off his hair, he grinned and floated on his back.

message 21: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan finished a minute or so later, turning off the treadmill and grabbing a towel that the gym offers, he dabbed his forehead. Putting the towel around his neck, and grabbing another one, he walked out into the pool area, taking his shoes off and walking over to the diving boards. He loved the thrill of being up high. Especially since he was petrified, but when he just got all of his steam, nervousness, and energy out, he felt free.

--gtg. bye.--

message 22: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon dove back down under the water and when he came back up the guy who had kicked the rock at him was there. He sighed and swam to the other side of the pool, trying to make himself inconspicuous. He sunk down under the water again.

((alright))

message 23: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan didn't notice the boy at all, he just took a deep breath, screamed, "CANNONBALL!" and did one into the water. Smiling as he came up. He loved water, so much. It always made him feel refreshed, especially after working out.

message 24: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon came up and smiled a little bit as he watched then wiped the water off his face that had been splashed on it. He pulled himself out of the pool and ran his hand through his hair before going over to get his towel. He wasn't extremely muscular, but for a real skinny kid he had some pretty nice abs.

message 25: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan continued to swim in the water, doing laps, and floating on his back, then he swam over to the shallow end about 5 minutes later and got out. He decided that he didn't want to be here anymore. So as Evan got out of the water, his lean, semi-muscular body was shown. His sex lines were showing because his shorts had come down a little, but Evan didn't bother in pulling them up. Let people stare.

message 26: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon dried off his hair with his towel then glanced over at Even, a little smile coming to his lips again. He couldn't help but love Evan's body, wishing his own body was as great. He finished drying off quickly, knowing his own body was reacting to the sight of Evan.

message 27: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan smiled at the boy he ran into at the park, as he passed him by to get the towels. "Hey," he said as he dried off, "I'm sorry for uh, you know, kicking stuff at you. I wasn't in the best mood." Evan said, feeling like he owed the boy an explanation.

message 28: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon shrugged, trying his best not to stare, or let him see how his body had responded to seeing him. "No big deal," he said "Its not the first time, and it won't be the last." He shrugged and turned to go, not wanting to bother him.

message 29: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan wasn't even sure what he was doing, but before he knew it, he was calling the boy back and asking him another question. "Do, uh, do you want to maybe... hang?" he asked, and without noticing he checked the boy out.

message 30: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon turned his head and looked at him "You? Hang out with me?" he asked "You seriously want to hang out with a mental kid?" He looked at him suspiciously, still loving his body and the way a few drops of water clung to his hair.

message 31: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan smiled a bright smile, his perfect teeth showing, "well... if you don't mind hanging out with a mental kid," he said with a shrug, still smiling. "But, you know, if you don't want to... then it's fine."

message 32: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon smiled a little bit "Mine's name's Jaxon," he said softly "And i would love to hang out." He smiled shyly at Evan and turned around.

message 33: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) "I'm Evan," he said and followed Jaxon into the change rooms, he changed right there in the middle of the room. That was usually how he could tell the gay guys, from the straight guys. So, Evan took off his shorts and put on his boxers and skinny jeans, then he combed his hair and shook it out.

message 34: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments "God," Jaxon whispered, struggling to keep how his body responded a secret again. He opened his locker and pulled out his clothes and changed quickly.

message 35: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan slid a sideways look at Jaxon as he put his own shirt on. 'Please, God,' he set out a silent prayer, 'let him be gay.' He seriously hoped so. Jaxon was a complete hottie.

message 36: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon shook out his hair and ran his fingers through it, glancing over at Evan. He bit his bottom lip, Evan certainly acted gay but was he? He really wanted to know, but knew he couldn't just ask.

message 37: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan finished getting ready, and then smiled over at Jaxon, looking at him completely. "Are you ready?" he asked, shaking his hair once more as he combed through it with his hands/

message 38: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon smiled "Yeah I'm ready," he said slipping on his shoes. "So where are we gonna go?" he asked curiously, still not sure if this was real.

message 39: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan put on his shoes quickly, "cool, and uh, i don't know... hmm.. what about the library or the mall, or something?" he asked. "Or we could go and chill at the park, your choice."

message 40: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon shrugged "Doesn't matter to me. You can decide." He smiled at him and put his hands in his pockets.

message 41: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) "Wellllllll....." Evan said, putting his sweater on, "I really needed to go to the library, but we could always go to the mall or the other place. Doesn't matter to me. It's friday and all, i have all weekend to go places."

message 42: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments "We can go to the library if you want," he said "I've never been there." He looked him over again, loving how his sweater looked.

message 43: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan zipped up his sweater and then smiled at Jaxon, "well then, that is where we'll go," he said, and he was a second away from grabbing Jaxon's hand. But he just stopped himself and instead of reaching for his hand, he grabbed his backpack. "You coming?" he asked, quickly walking out of the changeroom.

message 44: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon nodded his head and followed quickly, not wanting to get lost. He wished Evan had gabbed his hand, it had been a long time since he had felt any human contact. "How far is it?" he asked.

message 45: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Evan shrugged and thought for a second, his back still to Jaxon, "just a couple blocks away... and are you going to come up here? Or like, you going to come up here and have a conversation with me?"

message 46: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments Jaxon ran up next to him "Better?" he asked cocking his head to the side cutely "How old are you?"

message 47: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) "17." Evan said without permission, he didn't feel 17 most days. Sometimes he felt 5. And sometimes he felt 40. It all depended on the day, "why? How old are you, Jaxon?" he asked, his voice sounding a little deeper at Jaxons name.

message 48: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments ((i g2g ill be back in 30 mins))

"I'll be 17 in a week," he said, grinning at how his name was said, but wondering why he did it. "I just wanted to know."

message 49: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) ((aha, kai?))

Evan smiled, "well, alright. Well, before we actually really go anywhere... i have to ask you this," he was about to ask Jaxon if he was gay, but he stopped himself short, and sad instead, "what's your last name?"

message 50: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments ((sorry bout that))

Jaxon frowned "That wasn't what you were going to ask originally I can tell," he said "But, my last name is Marx. What's yours? And you can ask me the other question, I promise I won't be hurt or offended or anything. Just ask."

« previous 1 3