Why there love is forbidden:
Appearance(no anime):
Personality(in sentences please not just traits):
Relationship Status:
Relationship History:
History(more then 3 sentences):
Family(names, ages and genders please):
Other:

message 2: by - 대박 - (last edited Jan 16, 2011 12:22PM) (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Name: Evan Lee-Roy Jenkins
Why there love is forbidden: Evan is a real behavioral student, and by that, i mean he has major anger issues. His anger sparks really fast, and with the guy he falls in love with, his family doesn't approve of him, one, because their son is gay and two, is in love with a trouble maker, a huge trouble maker. He will vandalize his school just for the hell of it, he will pick a fight with a kid just for looking at him funny. But he would never hit a girl.
Appearance(no anime): http://dailybooth.com/tormentedlove/1...
http://dailybooth.com/tormentedlove/1...
Personality(in sentences please not just traits): He is very rude, aggressive, nasty, sarcastic and things of that sort. But he can also be very sweet, caring, gentle, loving, funny, and all that of the sort if you are the same way to him. He hates jusgemental people. And people usually judge him because he is gay, besides his family, his family loves and accepts him for who he is, but they do not except who he falls in love with. For that is their enemy. The boys family schemed their family of a lot of money a few years back.
Relationship Status: In a relationship, but he's just not feeling it, so he's going to break it off.
Relationship History: He used to go out with girls, but he always felt as if something was... missing. And that bothered him, then when he kissed a boy.. it all made sense to him. He was gay. He always has been, but he only started to realize when he was 12.
History(more then 3 sentences): Evan first figured out he was gay when he was 12, yes, that was when things were, well, proven. But before that his parents would always sit him down and ask him if he was gay, since the time he was well, 7 or so. His parents were the hippie type and didn't really care for much, it's his uncle is a little on the nutty side, but anyways! Mind Evan, he was about 7, and didn't know what gay meant. So he continued to ask what it meant but his parents brushed it off. And then once, when he was in a serious relationship with a girl, some boys told him that she was only a cover up story to him. So, she broke it off and he was left a little heartbroken, that was when he kissed his first boy, and well, things made sense.
Family(names, ages and genders please):
Mother: Crystal Vine , 37 , Female
Father: Johnathan Vine, 40, Male
Uncle: Jack Danvers, 48, Male
Other:

Can't finish the rest because i have to go. o: but can you make a person, please ? c: Thanks ! :3

message 3: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments i'll make someone for him :)

Name:Jaxon
Why there love is forbidden:His parents don't approve of his sexual orientation and he is also a mental patient.
Appearance(no anime): http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af...
Personality:He is supposedly "crazy" but he is really just a little weird and suicidal. No one understands him so he always feels alone in the world and like he can't do anything right. He is really sweet but also extremely shy and hard to get out off his shell unless he likes the people around him.
Relationship Status:Single
Relationship History:He has only had one other relationship, but it ended badly when his boyfriend had to move away. He has always known he didn't like girls because girls disgust him and his mother sexually abused him as a kid.
History:His father died when he was still an infant and his mother always took out her loneliness on him. She sexually abused him until the point where his mind couldn't handle it anymore and he started to try and kill himself. Eventually he was put in a mental institute for patients who have very slight mental issues, but issues all the same. Now, he isn't really supposed to have any interaction with humans outside of the institute but he is always sneaking out because he hates it there and is really lonely.
Family:His mom Kelly age 45
Other:He plays the guitar really well

message 4: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Aha , i added more to mine, check it out (:

message 5: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments awesome

message 6: by - 대박 - (new)

- 대박 - (dopehyung) Mhm :D
But the topic is closed. ;O

message 7: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 319 comments i know :( that makes me sad

message 8: by - 대박 - (new)