This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

me cago conyo en la madre del ke lo pario!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments maldicion!!!! FUCK!!!! SHIT!!!! NYEMA!!! TOTO!! GUEVO!!! CONYO!!! SHIT!!! FUCK!! FUCK! FUCK!!!!!!!!

my life is so sad... if y'all excuse me now i'ma go take a hot shower and idk! cry!!!

and if you must now... i got hacked again!!!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments My "google translate" doesn't do nearly as well with Alfonso's Spanish as it does with Oddrun's Norwegian.
Go figure.

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) So you're saying Alfonso is incomprehensible in two languages?

message 4: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Far as I can tell.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments The title translate to "I shit on his mother" or something like that! That fag! Somebody unlocked all my challenges! Now I can't say I'm 100% legit...

message 6: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments I agree with every incomprehensible word. Hackers can suck it.

The Crimson Fucker (tcf123) | -3 comments some are cool! games that are fun! a hack free for all for 18 players, low gravity, extra speed, blah blah blah! for fun! great! but fucking with other people's shit is retarded! and it'snot even shit that they made themselves! it's out of control, dude!