What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Strange Power (Dark Visions, #1)
This topic is about The Strange Power
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Book about psychic teenagers sent to a "boarding school" where they are forced to commit crime [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saharakie (new)

Saharakie | 4 comments I read this book probably around 12 Years Ago. It could even have been a trilogy I'm not sure. It's a Young Adult Fiction book about a group of teenagers that are sent to a school (I think they are given scholarships). The founders of the school then force them to use their abilities to commit various crimes. There was a boy that was a healer, a psychic vampire, a telekinetic boy, a girl that drew the future etc. Please any help would be welcome!

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth (bethjustbeth) | 48 comments Could it be Midnight for Charlie Bone? There's a whole series...

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna (deety) | 24 comments I think it's the Dark Visions series, by L.J. Smith. The artist girl is the main character.

It was a trilogy recently republished as in one volume (The Strange Power, The Possessed, The Passion), but you may be more familiar with these covers:

The Strange Power
The Possessed
The Passion

message 4: by Mir (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mir | 714 comments LJ Smith's Dark Visions series. It starts with The Strange Power.

message 5: by Saharakie (new)

Saharakie | 4 comments @ Beth - Not Charlie unfortunately, but I am definitely going to be reading that series - it looks very entertaining! Thank you.

@ Donna & Miriam - YAY! You are so right! Thank you!! Can't wait to read them again!