"Fever" Water Cooler discussion

Lament of the OverSpoiled

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat Kennedy (new)

Kat Kennedy (katkennedy) | 113 comments Mod
A place for those who have read too many spoilers, excerpts, comments from KMM and no longer eagerly await the arrival of Shadowfever, but dread it.

message 2: by AH (new)

AH Did you read the excerpt? I am on the fence about reading it already. There's still too many days left.

message 3: by Kat Kennedy (new)

Kat Kennedy (katkennedy) | 113 comments Mod
I did and... and...

I'm too scared to read Shadowfever now...

message 4: by Penny (last edited Jan 13, 2011 04:56AM) (new)

Penny | 82 comments *deleted and posted in the first three chapters of Shadowfever thread*

message 5: by Amazon80 (new)

Amazon80 | 8 comments I've stayed away from the excerpts as 2 not ruin it for myself. However,it's making me nervous that die-hard fans are no longer excited. I just found his series. It would suck if the final installment is a let down. It's it really that bad?

message 6: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) i was just so shocked. and chpater 1 is like, it blows you away b/c KKM puts so much emotion in that chapter I get all emotional and such. those 2-3 chapters were all just OMFG!!!

message 7: by Galla (new)

Galla Amazon80 wrote: "I've stayed away from the excerpts as 2 not ruin it for myself. However,it's making me nervous that die-hard fans are no longer excited. I just found his series. It would suck if the final installm..."

Amazon, I think it's the best writing I've seen from her so far. The content is emotionally brutal, but I suspect KMM still has something up her sleeve.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Amazon80 wrote: "I've stayed away from the excerpts as 2 not ruin it for myself. However,it's making me nervous that die-hard fans are no longer excited. I just found his series. It would suck if the final installm..."

I read the first two chapters, I HAD to, and that in no way will prevent me from reading the book. If anything, it makes me hungrier to find out what happens because surely what I read can't be it.

message 9: by AH (new)

AH As Galla said above, the writing is really well done. You can really feel exactly what is going on - and the imagery is beautiful.

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Brown (nickichicki) I really, really hope KMM has something up her sleeve. Like Barrons.

Did chapter 3 get taken down or is it still available anywhere? I'm dying. One more day is too many. :(

message 11: by Clare (new)

Clare dooley (claredooley) | 1 comments Omg I'm so happy this group exists, obsessing by myself over a " character " he's real to me as if we live "in the dreaming" lol but is anyone else terrified that dreamworks bought the rights to this? It's such a great series & w/2more books coming out from "Mac's" p. o.v. But not till 2015:( I think it could be a big mistake, the graphic novel had Barron's w/ a "b" belt buckle , like super-bad-ass? It just didn't fit the divine creature my mind conjured up? Sorry if I'm like spazzing but I'm thrilled this group exists:) keep to the lights ( unless you can get Barron's in a closet)-clare