YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

Shifters > Shift (book 5)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
Shift (Shifters, #5) by Rachel Vincent by Rachel Vincent

goodreads summary-Being the first female werecat enforcer isn't easy. Scars accumulate, but I'm stronger in so many ways.
As for my personal life? It's complicated. Choices worth making always are. Ever since my brother's death and my father's impeachment, it's all I can do to prevent more blood from spilling. Now our Pride is under attack by a flight of vicious thunderbirds. And making peace with our new enemies may be the only way to get the best of our old foe.

With the body count rising and treachery everywhere, my instincts tell me to look before I leap. But sometimes a leap of faith is the only real option….

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) This one was my favorite of the entire series. I loved the birds.

message 3: by Truthic (new)

Truthic | 323 comments I seriously wanted to murder Malone for setting them up like that. Could that man stoop any lower? Dirty tricks and low morals.. that's all there is to him.

And yeah, I really enjoyed finding out more about the birds :)

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I liked that they weren't normal looking as humans. It felt more probable to me for some reason.

*Mrs. Brightside* It sounds like they're the best at shifting(;

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I guess they have to be if they're jumping off high platforms!

YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shift (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Rachel Vincent (other topics)