Islam discussion

How many Muslims are in this group?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 71 (71 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Amanda (new)

Amanda I am a revert Muslim, Alhamdulilah.

message 2: by Aliya (new)

Aliya (ayilamina222) | 43 comments I am a Muslim :D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm a muslim. :) Say it loud and proud chicas! :)

message 4: by Morteza (new)

Morteza | 24 comments I am not a Muslim, but i believe that Islam ROCKS! I think Quran is one of the most important resources for knowing about our existence! i always have this question which asks "What the hell am i doing in here?" why i should be here? thats my problem...! and no doubt that i will be a complete muslim in a near future! i just know that life is soooo... complicated...! veryyyyyyyyyy complicated!

message 5: by W (new)

W Nor Haslina (wnorhaslina) | 2 comments I am a Muslim! :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

im a muslim hear me roar.

message 7: by Tariq (new)

Tariq Bukhari (tariq54) | 2 comments AL HAMDO LILLAH, I AM MUSLIM TOO, LA ILAHA ILLALAH MOHAMMAD UR RASOOL ALLAH !

message 8: by rahhmat (new)

rahhmat (rahmatwahyudi) | 2 comments Morteza wrote: "I am not a Muslim, but i believe that Islam ROCKS! I think Quran is one of the most important resources for knowing about our existence! i always have this question which asks "What the hell am i d..."

Alhamdullilah....

message 9: by AB (new)

AB | 13 comments Morteza wrote: "I am not a Muslim, but i believe that Islam ROCKS! I think Quran is one of the most important resources for knowing about our existence! i always have this question which asks "What the hell am i d..."

Hey Morteza, it's very nice to know that you're enthusiastic. Yes, life IS complicated.
But time won't wait for you, and your life span will not get any longer. Make the right choice.

Btw, I'm Muslim Alhamdulillah.

message 10: by AB (new)

AB | 13 comments Here is a nice video I found...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcojE9...

message 11: by Morteza (new)

Morteza | 24 comments rh15c wrote: "Morteza wrote: "I am not a Muslim, but i believe that Islam ROCKS! I think Quran is one of the most important resources for knowing about our existence! i always have this question which asks "What..."

I can not tell you that I am a muslim because i still do handshake with the opposite sex of course not so much! i do not say my prayers daily but i fast during the Ramadan month and i also read some parts of Quran and when i'm scared i read Hamd Suraah! and... many many other things

message 12: by rahhmat (new)

rahhmat (rahmatwahyudi) | 2 comments Dear Morteza, What you are doing right now is very good, if You are really interested, it would be nice to see someone you know about Islam to learn more. I am, as a friend will support every thing that you do...insyaallah

message 13: by Niledaughter (new)

Niledaughter | 4 comments I am a Muslim :D

BTW , Ahmed & Aliya : Thanks for doing so much action in the group :)

message 14: by Morteza (last edited Mar 09, 2011 01:48AM) (new)

Morteza | 24 comments Guys... I am born in a Muslim family. actually my parents are muslim. and Thank you all for your kind suggestions and solutions, love you all my muslim friends!

message 15: by Morteza (new)

Morteza | 24 comments I am originally from Iran

message 16: by Morteza (last edited Mar 09, 2011 05:03AM) (new)

Morteza | 24 comments thank youuu friend! of course i do! of course not pashto, because as you know we have different persian types... nice to talk to you Ahmed! :) interesting... how come you are always online ahmed? lol

message 17: by Morteza (new)

Morteza | 24 comments Aw... sorry I hadn't noticed that usa is different and people are always online. be har haal in khili khoobe! ;)

message 18: by NoRa (new)

NoRa im muslim

message 19: by Justin (new)

Justin Valentino (JustinV) | 5 comments muslim.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hindu

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

lol nah was just kidding... muslim :)

message 22: by Fathima (new)

Fathima | 7 comments Alhumdulillah...I'm muslim too :)

message 23: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 10 comments Lover of ISLAM

message 24: by Retno (new)

Retno Handoko (atlantis) | 2 comments I'm a muslim. But I wondered what is this? a census?

message 25: by BookWormToBe (new)

BookWormToBe | 1 comments i'm malaysian muslim!

message 26: by Justin (new)

Justin Valentino (JustinV) | 5 comments Italian American Muslim Brit

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 15, 2011 04:03PM) (new)

Justin wrote: "Italian American Muslim Brit"

Since when are you british??

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

British Bangladeshi Muslim...

@ Ahmed...

The view of the Prophet (Peace be upon him) from the view point of non-muslims varies depending on understanding/ignorance (of Islam as well as the biography of Rasullah sallallahu Alahis Wa Sallam), bias/sympathy towards Islam and academic understanding...

Also, since the prophet's (Peace be upon him) time until now (meaning through the passage of time as well as demographical location), the type of attack upon his noble personality and actions has changed...

Early academic scholars may have concentrated upon his message (similarities to other semetic religions as well as grammatically) to now, where the issue of his marriage to the mother of the believers Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) has taken centre stage...

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Dont do anything that will create a haraam situation thats for sure xD

A friend of mine is in a University with MSA, and they think its okay for like 4 girls and 6 guys to be alone in an apartment watching movies with the lights dimmed O.o

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Hrrm...you know if you want to do this, most high schools will require 1) the school board to approve this and 2) a teacher or administrator for supervision

You should clear those 2 before anything else.
Good luck bro!

message 31: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 10 comments @ Ahmad: i think that will going to create ambiguity nd that could create some unsocial behaviors as well especially if u r living in a Non-Muslim Country bt it could be a good idea if u r going to discuss different ideas among group members and that may not cause an ambiguity and though help u clear your aspects and thoughts.

message 32: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 10 comments Though Good Luck

message 33: by Bahar (new)

Bahar | 3 comments addition to the group..im a Muslim too=)

message 34: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 10 comments Welcome there too Bahar

message 35: by Bahar (new)

Bahar | 3 comments @ Talia: Thanx!=)
@ Saad: Walikum Assalam!=)

message 36: by Amanda (new)

Amanda @ Nooria: They leave confused becuase they dont have an open mind to receive your information to begin with.

message 37: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 10 comments their slight understanding may b their oppurtunity to come to Islam

message 38: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 10 comments then gud luck u r doing a nobel deed

message 39: by Fathima (new)

Fathima | 7 comments welcome =)

message 40: by Talia (new)

Talia (Yeshal) | 10 comments What make u anxious ????

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Possibly, anxious to join in the engrossing topics we have been discussing so far...

;)

message 42: by Lolliepop (new)

Lolliepop (snhz) | 2 comments ehem..I am Muslim too!!!

message 43: by Afaf (new)

Afaf | 3 comments Hi count me in , dears .

I am Muslim too and I am proud of this fact .

message 44: by Ema (new)

Ema Hi everyone, my name's and I am very proud to be a Muslim!

message 45: by Ahmed (new)

Ahmed (oshiba) | 2 comments I am Muslim and proud :)

message 46: by Bassel (new)

Bassel khrbatli (MBasselkhrbatli) | 38 comments I am one of the muslims.

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 10 comments Assalamu 3alaykum! :)

I'm a Muslim too. Alhamdulillah (:

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Walaikum Assalam love the ๑ஜ๑ part to ur name so classy :)

๑ஜ๑ Jαѕмιиє ๑ஜ๑  (jazmine_s) | 10 comments Haha thanks :D

message 50: by Ranya (new)

Ranya Khaled  (ranya5aled) | 1 comments Meeeeeeeeee ,Arabian Muslima And Proud to be :))

« previous 1