FANGIRLS discussion

Anime > Do you watch Anime?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 120 (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

Joyzi (joit) | 854 comments Mod
I was just wondering if you're an Anime addict too and if you are what are your favorite Animes of all time.

message 2: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

So yeah my Most Favorite Anime would be Death Note because I love the plot, it was original and intelligently written. I also love that it has many twists and it has diverse characters.

message 3: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

Death Note Pictures, Images and Photos

here's the pic

message 4: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments I love death note too!!! L and Light will make your head explode! LOL. and another fave anime of mine is "Hell Girl"

message 5: by Jeneroso (last edited Jan 13, 2011 01:01AM) (new)

Jeneroso | 190 comments yes, i do watch. i like deathnote,too. especially L, even though he looks disheveled :) i've also watched hellgirl on animax but wasn't able to watch the whole series

my fave anime is Clannad.
[image error]
i cried my eyes out watching it

message 6: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

OMG I love Clannad too, I name my dog Dango because of the ending song =3

I haven't watch Hell Girl yet :(

message 7: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
Gabby wrote: "I love death note too!!! L and Light will make your head explode! LOL. and another fave anime of mine is "Hell Girl"

"

hahaha gabby you watch anime too, I didn't know ^__^ so happy!

i like that anime too though i didn't finish the series

message 8: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
Joyzi (the unofficial goodreads mascot) wrote: "

here's the pic"

love the pic =)

message 9: by Yuemei (new)

Yuemei | 312 comments i love death note (even the live in action) , toradora, full metal alchemist, full metal panic, onepiece, prince of tennis, ouran high school , special A and many many moreeeeeeeeeeee!

message 10: by Julie (last edited Jan 13, 2011 07:35AM) (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
Yuemei wrote: "i love death note (even the live in action) , toradora, full metal alchemist, full metal panic, onepiece, prince of tennis, ouran high school , special A and many many moreeeeeeeeeeee!"

you really are an otaku ^^ love all the animes you've mentioned!

message 11: by Jeneroso (new)

Jeneroso | 190 comments Joyzi (the unofficial goodreads mascot) wrote: "OMG I love Clannad too, I name my dog Dango because of the ending song =3

I haven't watch Hell Girl yet :("

really?! ang ganda noh?! parang gusto ko umiyak pag naalala ko yung mga scenes..hahah!

ahhww..i remember..cute!
♪♫ dango,dango,dango daikazoku ♫♪
(i just had to sing it ☺ )

message 12: by Jeneroso (new)

Jeneroso | 190 comments julie: what's an otaku? (i can google it but i'd rather ask you..lol)

yuemei: that's a lot! ouran high school has been recommended to me but i still haven't watched it..and i'm still not done with specialA--this is funny..

message 13: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments yeah!! i love animes! my high school life revolves around animes and books.. LOLZ.. me and my classmates sings anime songs everytime.. ^^

@julie,joyzi,jeneroso: owww!! you should watch hell girl!! the anime is kinda scary but you'll learn a valuable lesson in each episode.. the main subject/plot of the anime is vengeance..

@yuemei: i love ouran high and special A too! but those animes have a major cliff hanger,, like the story is not yet finished... :)

message 14: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

@Jeneroso, otaku is a japanese word, it means you are a person who is obsessed with anime. And yeah watch Ouran High School Host Club and Special A. Highly recommended if you want romance and comedy.

message 15: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

@Gabby I think there are rumors about making a season 2 of Ouran but since a lot of the characters are graduating and will leave the school, the mangaka I think changes his mind about it. But if you want more you can read the manga. My friend says the manga was way better and romantic than the anime.

message 16: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
@jeneroso: there joyzi's answered your question ^^ you should finish special a >.< and watch ouran. it'll trigger more fangirling power in you hahaha

@gabby: omg! me too! do you collect questors back then?! hehe if you know what i mean, it's an anime magazine locally published.
i've watched hell girl gabby but only a single episode and i must say the anime's quite intriguing. I plan to watch ayakashi series bwahaha I love japanese horror XD
^^ i love to sing anime songs too, my top faves are card captor sakura songs, fushigi yuugi, ranma 1/2, vision of escaflowne(love the opening song>.<), sailor moon and super as in super more!!!! hahaha

@joyzi: yehey! season 2 of Ouran <3 ^__________^

message 17: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

Julie I think Ouran High School won't have a season 2, because of the half of the characters were graduating

message 18: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments @joyzi: do you read manga online??? hmmmm.. it's been a while since i read mangas.. my last one is yamato nadeshiko. i forgot what site i used to read it.. haha! *forgetful much*

@julie: owww!! i watched ayakashi in animax.. eppp!!! it's kinda scary! haha! hmmmm.. I'm not that familiar with questors... is it like Otaku??? i think that mag is locally published too.... hmmmm.. wow! me and my classmates sings a lot of anime songs.. our faves are fushigi yuugi (opening) ,ghost fighter (opening), shakugan no shana (opening) even doraemon's opening song XD...haha! we almost got reported to the guidance office cause we're kinda too loud singing these songs... and we play the MP3 of anime songs in full blast, even though our school prohibits us to bring cellphones or any gadgets at school.. haha!!!

message 19: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

@Gabby yeah I read manga online, at onemanga.com and mangafox.com

message 20: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments thank you joyzi!! i really forgot the site i used to read manga.. haha!

message 21: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

no probs ^^

message 22: by Jeneroso (new)

Jeneroso | 190 comments gabby: i used to watch it but i wasn't able to follow it through in animax.. i remember, there really is a asite for her which just opens at midnight,i accesed it but didn't put any names..it's just creepy..

joyzi: oh! that's what it means..i used to be an otaku but i had to control myself, i was downloading and watching jap.anime all day long

julie: thanks! i will.. but i left my copy of specialA at home (i moved), i think i'll just download it once out internet is faster

i also like nodame cantabile.. i watched all three seasons..and it'll never fail to make you laugh and go "kilig"..haha

message 23: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments the anime is kinda creepy indeed.. but every time i watched an episode of it, I'm afraid to do something bad to others cause they might send me to hell.. haha! LOL..

Nodame cantabile makes my stomach hurt everytime i watch it!! hahaha! i really can't stop laughing at that anime., but i only watched season 1. i didn't know there's season 2 and 3 :)

message 24: by Jeneroso (new)

Jeneroso | 190 comments lol..that's what i thought, too.. that's why i didn't enter any name on the site :D

nodame--it's hilarious! the other seasons were about their study in paris..with fewer episodes, i think..

oh! i just remembered.. lovely complex! it's my fave comedy-romance anime..have you guys watched it..i was literally ROFL while watching it..

message 25: by Gabby (last edited Jan 14, 2011 12:21AM) (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments lovely complex!!! hmmm!! i think that's an anime with the girl being very tall and the guy being very short! they can't find any BF/GF so they have a bet?? am i right??? i think this anime was recommended to me by my high school friend i watched episode 1 and 2 only i think.

do you know the Anime TORA DORA???

message 26: by Jeneroso (new)

Jeneroso | 190 comments yes, that's it.. didn't you like it?

i don't but i've heard/read the title so many times..it was very popular last year i think? what's it about?

message 27: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments no.. i like it. i just can't find any good website to watch it.. the boy kinda looks like Yano in bokura ga ita.

it's like lovely complex.. the girl and boy work with each other to get the affection of their objects.. this anime is cute and funny also..

here's the pic

message 28: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
@joyzi: :( no more ouran *sniff*

@gabby: hahaha love it! I experienced the same thing especially with my anime-freak bestfriend only we're a bit tamer than you guys hahaha
you love shakugan no shana? I'm suprised hehe it's not that i hate it, okay I almost survived the whole 2 seasons of the anime but then I got tired because I don't know or i got confused who this reiji no maigo thing is (did i spell it right?^^)
anyways, I love doraemon song too hahaha
yup gabby it's something like otaku but now it's no longer available *sniff*

@jeneroso: welcome! I love nodame as well! have you watched the live action version of it? ^^ i love the actress who portrayed nodame's character especially when she screams *mmuukkyyaaa!!!~~~ hahaha

message 29: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
gabby!!! I love tora dora so funny! Taiga-kawaii!!! have you watched school rumble and skip beat? ^^

message 30: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments @julie: yah! everyone in our classroom is so hyped with anime songs especially the ghost fighter opening we say "MECHA MECHA" too loud.. nyahaha! we almost got reported to the office.. yah!! i love shakugan! some episodes are boring, and i hate KAZUMI!!! but i love shana.. hehe...

message 31: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments hahahahahaha!!!! SCHOOL RUMBLE!!! wahahaha!! i don't know if there's an episode where i didn't laugh out loud in that anime! hahaha!! KARASUMA, TENMA AND HARIMA.. hahaha!

message 32: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

Yeah I have watch Nodame Cantabile (season 1 only) I love that one because I love classical music too and I learn a lot from it, not to mention the romance was pretty good too.

I love Lovely Complex, it was really funny and I love the conflict of the story, the girl being tall and the guy being the short one.

I also watch Tora Dore though I haven;t finished that yet.

message 33: by Yuemei (new)

Yuemei | 312 comments Jeneroso wrote:
yuemei: that's a lot! ouran high school has been recommended to me but i still haven't watched it..and i'm still not done with..."

yeahhh that's a lot...but that's not all i have longer list..so long i feel lazy just thinking about it let alone type it!^^ special A was recommended by my most otaku friend, were kinda arguing which is better ouran or special A...

message 34: by Yuemei (new)

Yuemei | 312 comments agree girls singing anime theme song is one of the sign that ur an otaku! ^^

message 35: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

I really love Ouran better than Special-A I love Hikari

message 36: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

I can even dance the Haruhi Suzumiya dance Hare Hare Yukai, I think it's one of the sign I am really an otaku

message 37: by Yuemei (new)

Yuemei | 312 comments my friend who loves to participate in costplay events played guitar...he always play anime theme song for me! and i sing.. i like hunterxhunter (opening song) flame of recca (opening and ending) same as u guys fushigi and ghost fighter..ahh yes magic knight rayearth!^^

ouran kiss kiss fall in love!^^

message 38: by Yuemei (new)

Yuemei | 312 comments Joyzi (the unofficial goodreads mascot) wrote: "I really love Ouran better than Special-A I love Hikari"

*nod...nod* well me and my friend agree to disagree hehahehae but we both love anime! no argument about that!^^

message 39: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

Yeah but I love Special A too, but for comparison's sake I love Ouran better. And I love it's opening theme too

message 40: by Jeneroso (last edited Jan 14, 2011 10:45AM) (new)

Jeneroso | 190 comments gabby: i download the animes i watch so i can't recommend any..too bad, i wanted you (and everyone else) to finish it..maybe the others know where to watch..uhh,guys?

tora dora sounds and looks fun, hope i have time to download it..or i'll just go and look for dvd's of all these animes^^

julie: hahah! i only watched few episodes of the live action one..i loved the characters! nodame was still filthy(?) lol and chiaki there was hot,too. but i got bored, knowing the story from the anime already

yuemei: lol..where do you get/watch all your animes from? which do you prefer ouran or specialA? maybe i'll watch it first ^^

joyzi: lovely complex was really lovely right? :D
lol, you can dance the haruhi dance? i watched it in youtube and its soooo popular.. but i dont know haruhi..is it from a popular manga also?

how about romeo and juliet?
i was in a do-not-disturb mode while watching it.. :)

message 41: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments @jeneroso: ah. you download animes.. wish my mom would let me download anything in our computer.. hehe. i watched Romeo X Juliet! i loved that anime too! the opening song is really lovely..! is it the japanese version of you raise me up?

message 42: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments guys! who watched bokura ga ita??? will there be a season 2 of that anime???

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

oooh..i love Clannad too! i cried and i cried and i cried over Clannad..hahaha..its so close to my heart..

Joyzi..Skip Beat has an anime too.. :)

I also love SHUGO CHARA!!! vampire knight is pretty cool too..Alice Amysing..i think the 2nd season of this anime will be released summer 2011? :)

message 44: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

@ Jeneroso watch Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya it's one of the funniest anime I have ever watch

message 45: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

@Jeneroso I love RomeoxJuliet too, I cried like hell when I watch the ending

message 46: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

@Gabby I watched the first season of Bokura ga Ita, I love that one too, but I prefer Takeuchi over Yano

message 47: by Gabby (new)

Gabby (gab_lovesbooks) | 449 comments me too! yano is a perv ^^ haha! i heard the author was sick so he can't continue doing the manga.. ??

message 48: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 333 comments I love watching anime! :D My favorite is DeathNote, Special A, Gakuen Alice,

Yamato Nadeshiko
_Yamato Nadeshiko Pictures, Images and Photos
and Bleach!
Bleach Pictures, Images and Photos

message 49: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

OMG I love Gakuen Alice too and I also read the manga.

I love Yamato Nadeshiko, especially the episode wherein their aunt speak Tagalog

message 50: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

@Gabby how sick he is? Is it a terrible disease?

« previous 1 3