~2014 Reading Challenge~ discussion

2011 Challenge Tracking > Jen's 2011 Reads :P

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (last edited Jan 12, 2011 01:26PM) (new)

Jen | 39 comments Okay so my goal this year is 100 books! I don't really have a goal for pages but I will be sure to calculate how much I do read.
My fisrt book done:
The Illustrated Man by Ray Bradbury The Illustrated Man

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 2. Inside the Shadow City (Kiki Strike,#1) by Kirsten Miller Kiki Strike: Inside the Shadow City

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 3. Hold Still by Nina LaCour Hold Still (LOVED IT!!!!!)

message 4: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 4. If I Stay (If I Stay, #1) by Gayle Forman If I Stay
such a touching book about making choices and loss.

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 5. Dangerous Neighbors by Beth Kephart Dangerous Neighbors

message 6: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 6. Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls, #4) by Ally Carter Only the Good Spy Young

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 7. Legacy of Lies by Elizabeth Chandler Legacy of Lies

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 8. The Angel of Death (Forensic Mystery, Book 2) by Alane Ferguson Angel of Death

message 9: by Jen (last edited Feb 13, 2011 06:53PM) (new)

Jen | 39 comments 9. And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie And Then There Were None

message 10: by Kaitie (new)

Kaitie (katdjz) Jen wrote: "9.And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie And Then There Were None"

I love that book. I read it a long time ago in 8th grade and have read once or twice again since then.

message 11: by Dar B (new)

Dar B (ruminatingbulls) | 121 comments I think that one is her best book!!! I love Agathat Christie!!!

I had started collecting her books about 17 years ago but had to quit after a couple years, to afford the kids. The ones that I have are packed up, so I hope to get enough bookshelves to unpack my many boxes of books one day...

message 12: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments This is my first Agatha book and I am quite impressed and plan to read many more by her!

message 13: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 10. The Other Side of Dark The Other Side of Dark (Laurel-Leaf Suspense Fiction) by Joan Lowery Nixon

message 14: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 11. Case Closed (30) Case Closed, Volume 30 (Case Closed (Graphic Novels)) by Gosho Aoyama

message 15: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 12. Case Closed(31) Case Closed, Volume 31 (Case Closed (Graphic Novels)) by Gosho Aoyama

message 16: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 13. A Murder is Announced A Murder Is Announced (Miss Marple Mysteries) by Agatha Christie

message 17: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 14. Glimpse Glimpse by Carol Lynch Williams LOVED!

message 18: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 15. Heaven Looks A Lot Like The Mall Heaven Looks a Lot Like the Mall by Wendy Mass

message 19: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 16. Slice of Cherry Slice of Cherry  by Dia Reeves

message 20: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 17. Perfect You Perfect You by Elizabeth Scott

message 21: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments Hip Hip Hooray! TWO BOOKS in TWO DAYS!

message 22: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 18.The Musician's Daughter The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap

message 23: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 19. But I Love Him But I Love Him by Amanda Grace

LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!! <3

message 24: by Jen (last edited May 22, 2011 01:58PM) (new)

Jen | 39 comments 20. Farewell to Manzanar Farewell to Manzanar by Jeanne Wakatsuki Houston

BORING!!!!!!

message 25: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 21. Wher She Went Where She Went (If I Stay, #2) by Gayle Forman

Loved this sequel to IF I STAY!!! Luv you Gayle!!!!

message 26: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 22. Between Here and Forever Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott

message 27: by Jen (last edited May 28, 2011 01:59PM) (new)

Jen | 39 comments 23. The Unwritten Rule

Started and finished today:D The Unwritten Rule by Elizabeth Scott

message 28: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 24. Murder at the Vicarage Murder at the Vicarage (Miss Marple #1) by Agatha Christie

message 29: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 25. Living Dead Girl Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott

message 30: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 26. A Body In The Library The Body in the Library (Miss Marple #3) by Agatha Christie

message 31: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 27. Along for the Ride Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen

message 32: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 28. Hourglass Hourglass by Myra McEntire

message 33: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 29. It Was On Fire When I Lay Down On It It Was on Fire When I Lay Down on It by Robert Fulghum

This was my first of three summer reading books for school. I got the non-fiction out of the way first. I am not a fan of books about life lessons:(

message 34: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments 30. Uncommon Crimminals Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society, #2) by Ally Carter

message 35: by Dar B (new)

Dar B (ruminatingbulls) | 121 comments I see that you're reading the Miss Marple Agatha Christies, not Hercule Poirot. Is there a reason? I love both characters because they are each humorous, in their own ways, but I have to admit that I prefer Miss Marple!

message 36: by Jen (new)

Jen | 39 comments Well actually there really is no reason. i just decided to pull a random agatha book off the library shelf and it ended up being a miss marple. i then found out about the hercule poirot books and decided to try it. however, i did not finish it because it didn't have the same flow about it as the miss marple books do.