YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers discussion

House of Night > Destined (book 9)

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Artemis | 4504 comments Mod
Destined (House of Night, #9) by P.C. Cast by P.C. Cast

so i know Awakened like just came out Buuuutttt!!!! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR DESTINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it comes out November 5 2011 which means...... only 10 more months and 25 days till it is released!!!!! that is sooo far :(

but never mind that what do you think will happen in the next book is that B*tch
Neferet ever going to get caught??????? Where in the heck is Kalona??? and what did the white feather mean??? and what is going to happen with Aurox/Heath thing??? and what about Stark and Kalona's soul sharing connection??????

so many questions so many months to wait for answers :( but in the mean time give us your best guess :)

message 2: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (cattymccat) | 754 comments YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'm just glad that we don't have to wait until 2012. Ya know?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) ***mini spoiler book 8***

I am under the impression by what was said that someone else is Zoey's soul mate and it's not Stark...

message 4: by Catherine (new)

Catherine (cattymccat) | 754 comments Stacia wrote: "***mini spoiler book 8***

I am under the impression by what was said that someone else is Zoey's soul mate and it's not Stark..."

I think that it's Heath. I really do.

*Mrs. Brightside* I hope it's Heath! I have to read book 8. Well, after I force myself to read book 7. But anyway, hopefully Destined is good(:

message 6: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

I think Heath is her soul mate which is awesome but i love Stark too!!! ugg looks like Zoey is destined to be one crowed chicka

message 7: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments Neferet better get what she has coming. In my head, the perfect way would be she does something to upset the Darkness by wanting more power than it wants her to have therefore Darkness EAT HER!!!!!!! Yay! Happy story.

Ok....but being Zoey, she can have a mate, a consort, and ... I can't remember the other. But she can have 3 guys at once. Maybe it will be one of those things. I hope it isn't. But we never know.

KOLONA BETTER START GETTING WHITE FEATHERS!!!!!!!! I think that's a sign that he is going to try to do the right thing so he can be with Nyx again.

And I think that with Kalona and Stark's soul sharing, ... I don't know. I cannot wait though!

Hurry up you stinking 10 months!!!!

message 8: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

LMAO i love that Neferet gets eaten!!

Right!! i think thats what it means that Kalona will turn good

i think that if Zoey keeps it to Stark and Heath she will be okay Stark can be here mate and her guardian and heath her consort lol she is one lucky girl!!!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) It could happen. Both Stark and Heath told her they'd be willing to share. I sort of don't blame Erik for getting the heck out of there at that rate.

It's like Big Love but for vampires.

message 10: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lmao!!! im kinda glad Erik is gone though he is kinda conceded

message 11: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments Haha! I agree with you two. :D

message 12: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

right!!! Erick always bugged me i was happy when she left him for stark and heath!!

message 13: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments If Erick were a real person, he would be the kind of guy that you look at and say is Hot. But never dating material.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Wait, he's not real? I need to start taking those meds again.

message 15: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments Haha! He is VERY real in my dreams. If I can be so bold.

message 16: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

LMAO!!!! dont you wish they were real or that you could some how trade places with Zoey or Clary or Nora or Tessa so you can get their hunks?? i do :)

message 17: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments Oh, yes! After reading these books, I come back to the real world and realize that the men in the real world need to take lessons on how to be that kind of man!

message 18: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

I know Right!!! i would love to have a Jace or Will or STARK or HEATH sigh!!

message 19: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments The real world men stink. Well, not all. But still!

message 20: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lol if i had one wish i think it would be to be Zoey her life just sounds soo fricken cool and her boy toys are FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments Haha! If I were to choose a character from HON to be, I would have to agree with you on that, Artemis!

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) Heck yeah. Who wouldn't want all kinds of hot guys drooling all over them?

message 23: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments Haha! Just not all the issues that comes with the guys! But what can I say. Problems have to come with the guys, or else there wouldn't be any real action with the books.

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I've actually been in more than one love triangle (not the cheating part, just the guys fighting over me part). Somehow, it's never as exciting or romantic as it seems in the books...IMAGINE THAT!

But yeah, it doesn't suck when they at least notice.

message 25: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

Zoey is one lucky chick i would love to be in her shoes- awesome powers, hot guys, cool tattoos, great friends, adventure, oh and did i mention HOT GUYS!!!! lol

message 26: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments You forgot the part about Evil finding her EVERYWHERE!!!

message 27: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

true but i would still trade i mean she gets Stark! lol

message 28: by Camilla (new)

Camilla (camillaisloved) | 914 comments Haha...ok. You win!

message 29: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments DUN DUN DUN HEATH....

message 30: by Artemis, Head Mod! (new)

lol right!!!!

message 31: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 124 comments The book's out, who bought it?

message 32: by Ciarra (new)

Ciarra | 5 comments I bought it and have finished it. I thought it was a good book, but I am still not a big fan of cliff hangers. This one cliff hanger isn't as bad as some of them have been.

message 33: by Cheree (new)

Cheree (kumikoko) | 20 comments Huh. Did I buy this one? I don't know. I can't remember. I'll have to look it up online later. o_o

I love the series for the record

YA Paranormal and Fantasy Book lovers

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Destined (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

P.C. Cast (other topics)