Iron Fey Lovers! discussion

Introduce Yourself

Comments Showing 1-50 of 270 (270 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books (nevermagixx) | 684 comments Mod
My name is Elizabeth I am the creater of this group and I love Puck!

message 2: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) My name is Britnee and I love Puck too but The Iron queen made me love Ash too but nowhere near as much as Puck. That was a mouthful.

message 3: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments my name is Kara, and, as you can probably tell by by name...I love Ash :P
<-------------------

message 4: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha my name is Tabatha and i love ASH:P

message 5: by Kara (last edited Jan 12, 2011 01:41AM) (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments Tabatha wrote: "my name is Tabatha and i love ASH:P"

*offers highfive*
yay I love Ash to :D

message 6: by Tabatha (new)

Tabatha from the first time he was in the book, i was hooked

message 7: by Beckie (new)

Beckie (chikittie) | 29 comments Hello. My name is Beckie. I just joined the group yesterday. I am just now reading the first book, and I am only half way through it but I LOVE it already. :)

Nice to meet you all.

message 8: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Beckie wrote: "Hello. My name is Beckie. I just joined the group yesterday. I am just now reading the first book, and I am only half way through it but I LOVE it already. :)

Nice to meet you all."

you too welcome to the group :)

message 9: by Beckie (new)

Beckie (chikittie) | 29 comments Thank you! I am glad to be here.

message 10: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Yep this is the first group for the series so I'm happy!

message 11: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments Beckie wrote: "Hello. My name is Beckie. I just joined the group yesterday. I am just now reading the first book, and I am only half way through it but I LOVE it already. :)

Nice to meet you all."

welcome :P

message 12: by Beckie (new)

Beckie (chikittie) | 29 comments Thank you, Kara!

message 13: by Beckie (new)

Beckie (chikittie) | 29 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Yep this is the first group for the series so I'm happy!"

Yes, I noticed that, how awesome!!

message 14: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Yep thanks to me :)

message 15: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 17 comments Hi! I'm Jazmyn. I just joined the group and i LOVE Puck. :D

message 16: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Jazmyn wrote: "Hi! I'm Jazmyn. I just joined the group and i LOVE Puck. :D"

Yay for Puck!

message 17: by Jazmyn (new)

Jazmyn | 17 comments =D

message 18: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Jazmyn wrote: "Hi! I'm Jazmyn. I just joined the group and i LOVE Puck. :D"

yeah yay for Puck! :>

message 19: by heather (new)

heather | 17 comments Name's heather, And as for ash and puck? I'm undecided. :]

message 20: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Welcome heather don't worry in time you'll pick one :)

message 21: by heather (new)

heather | 17 comments Thanks, Elizabeth! I finished the 1st one and I'm awaiting the Iron Daughter in the mail. I've read the first chapter fot the Iron Daughter online. I'm really excited for the rest of the series!

message 22: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

You welcome I can't wait for Iron Queen it comes out this Tuesday & I pre order it! Yahoo!!

message 23: by heather (new)

heather | 17 comments WHOA! Tuesday? cant wait!

message 24: by Beckie (new)

Beckie (chikittie) | 29 comments Wow, I did not know that I so have to add it to my library request. Thanks Elizabeth. :)

message 25: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

I don't know about the library but I think they get it a few days after it comes out on tuesday

message 26: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Your library gets books that fast!? Mine takes 3 months!!

message 27: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments Britnee loves Zero wrote: "Your library gets books that fast!? Mine takes 3 months!!"

me too!! it's so annoying :(

message 28: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Kara *loves Ash and Fang* wrote: "Britnee loves Zero wrote: "Your library gets books that fast!? Mine takes 3 months!!"

me too!! it's so annoying :("

Arrggh IKR!! Thats why I always have too buy them all D; gunna order the iron Queen soon. We dont even have it in the country

message 29: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Well I'm just guessing here...

message 30: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Britnee loves Zero wrote: "Kara *loves Ash and Fang* wrote: "Britnee loves Zero wrote: "Your library gets books that fast!? Mine takes 3 months!!"

Arrggh IKR!! Thats why I always have too buy ..."

That sucks :(

message 31: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Elizabeth wrote: "Britnee loves Zero wrote: "Kara *loves Ash and Fang* wrote: "Britnee loves Zero wrote: "Your library gets books that fast!? Mine takes 3 months!!"

Arrggh IKR!! Thats..."

Yeah i know. The only one we have is The Iron Daughter we never even got the Iron King. I had to import it

message 32: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Sunshine I'm Lauren. Just finished "The Iron Queen". Cant say I'm a true Puck or Ash Fan. They both have there moments.

message 33: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments Lauren wrote: "I'm Lauren. Just finished "The Iron Queen". Cant say I'm a true Puck or Ash Fan. They both have there moments."

Welcome to the group!!! ;p

message 34: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (last edited Apr 10, 2011 07:52AM) (new)

Kara *loves Ash and Fang* wrote: "Lauren wrote: "I'm Lauren. Just finished "The Iron Queen". Cant say I'm a true Puck or Ash Fan. They both have there moments."

Welcome to the group!!! ;p"

Yeah what she said *glares*......ahem

message 35: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Lauren wrote: "I'm Lauren. Just finished "The Iron Queen". Cant say I'm a true Puck or Ash Fan. They both have there moments."

Hi Lauren if you like both ash and puck then you are an awesome person

message 36: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Kara *loves Ash and Fang* wrote: "Lauren wrote: "I'm Lauren. Just finished "The Iron Queen". Cant say I'm a true Puck or Ash Fan. They both have there moments."

Welcome to the group!!! ;p"

Yeah w..."

^_^

message 37: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Lauren wrote: "I'm Lauren. Just finished "The Iron Queen". Cant say I'm a true Puck or Ash Fan. They both have there moments."

Hi Lauren if you like both ash and puck then you are an awesome person"

and (like me) if you love Ash, then you are even more awesomer. In other words, I am awesome :P

message 38: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) No you are awesomer if you like puck more!!

message 39: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

........,,,,,,yeah what she said

message 40: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments :P

message 41: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Crazy ash fan..........RUN!!!!*runs away*

message 42: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) *Runs away too..and takes Puck!*

message 43: by Kara (new)

Kara (kara_writes) | 96 comments *runs after them with a pitchfork*

message 44: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) I have superpowers your pitchfork aint nothin' on me!

message 45: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

I have powers too!

message 46: by Beckie (new)

Beckie (chikittie) | 29 comments Elizabeth wrote: "I don't know about the library but I think they get it a few days after it comes out on tuesday"

Yeah, If i put it on hold now I will be higher on the list of getting it once my library does het the book in.

message 47: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

That'll be awesome beckie!

message 48: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Elizabeth wrote: "I have powers too!"

Yeah so she won't catch us!

message 49: by Quantum Thief - Lost in Wonderland of Books, Puck Rocks My World!! (new)

Or kill us!

message 50: by brittany (new)

brittany (cirilla) Nope! We have Puck anyway he will trick her

« previous 1 3 4 5 6