Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist discussion

Movie?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Polanco This book? Or Twilight?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ooh! I am! :D Can't wait.

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Polanco I'm still confused!
Twilight or this book?

Celia  Jane Guzi twilight!! yay!! i NEED 2 read this book i just saw the AWESOME movie trailer!

Erica this book is coming out as a movie in october
twilight is in december (i think)

message 6: by Kimberly (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:17AM) (new)

Kimberly Polanco I heard about this book in the television and it looks stupid. But i am reading Breaking Dawn. And I can't wait for The Twilight movie it's almost here!

Erica the book was really good
but the movie is gunna be really different
cuz there are scenes in the previews that are not in the book at all
and they changed part of the plot...
but im still excited to see it
(this was about nick & norah btws)

message 8: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Polanco It is very different in a way.

Sarah Nick & Norah completely owns Twilight in book form.

Chelsie Murdock I saw the movie, big disappointment. I had high expectations because of the book. The movie has a vague plot line like book, but goes off in a total different direction.
I'd stick with the book

message 11: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Polanco the twilight series owns nick and norah's playlist. And the movie sucked. I am expecting the Twilight movie to be way better. Which it is going to be!

message 12: by Oneoverthree (new)

Oneoverthree Why would you even think a thread about Nick & Norah's might be about Twilight?

Amanda Because, Oneoverthree, people who are obsessed with the S. Meyers books are not satisfied with the eleventy dozen topics they have for their own little fandom. No, they want to drag every other thread ito it oo, so they can say "Your book/movie sucked. Edward is soooooo hot. Twilight rulz!"

But, back to Nick and Norah...when a movie is made of a book I really like, I try to go into it with low expectations. If I REALLY love a book I usually choose not to see the movie. I think this particular movie looks like it will be particularly good, the two young leads are both talented and seem well cast.

message 14: by Leslie (new)

Leslie Ha! I was wondering the same thing Oneoverthree and came up with Amanda's answer! I saw Nick and Norah--am wondering if I should read the book. Some one said they were fairly different but with the same main plot (now that's concise!).