FANGIRLS discussion

For fun > 500 Crazy Things I Would Do FOR or To Make Johnny Depp (Or Any Male Crush both Real and Make Believe) Notice, Love, Talk, Kiss etc... ME!!!

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bookrazy-Koi (last edited Jan 11, 2011 12:25PM) (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) | 33 comments -title is self explanatory
-let's see how crazy we can get when it comes to actually getting our "dream" celebrity or "dream" leading character
-there are no exceptions and there is only one rule: BE CRAZY CREATIVE! :D
-if you're commenting something that is not included in the number count please ((enclose)) it as ((such))
-in the event that there are double numbers, please edit accordingly.

THANKS HAVE FUN GIRLALOOS!!!

1.) I would sneak into Johnny Depp's closet and hide inside his robe so that when he comes in and puts it on, It's my arms and body that are hugging him! LOL

(( I can just picture it! ahaha he'd probably run screaming! ))

message 2: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

Joyzi (joit) | 854 comments Mod
2.) I'll kiss him torridly when I saw him in public. <3

message 3: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
((@bookrazy-koi: nice thread ^^ perfect for FANGIRLS

@joyzi: hahaha that's so WILD LoL))

3.) I'll apply as his personal maid so that I can sneak inside his room and when he comes in I'm gonna strip naked LoL

message 4: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

4.) I'll cook his favorite food and I'll put love potion on it.

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
5.) I'm gonna work as his personal masseuse and touch everything I want bwahaha!

message 6: by Joyzi, loves the pedo bear (new)

((LMAO, I like that one))

6.) I'll pretend that I'm drowning so that he'll rescue me and he must do a mouth to mouth resuscitation!

message 7: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
((hahahah nice one, but what if there's a life guard nearby? XD))

7. I'm gonna bring a tear gas with me and use it to him until he looses his consciousness hahahaha *overly evil plot*

message 8: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 333 comments ((that's funny!! and it might work too))

8. I'm going to bravely ask him to take a picture with me. Coz' in the case of Johnny Depp he'd surely say yes. He's cool that way.

message 9: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
((OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! he's so nice! >.< didn't know sarah, hahaha your's is so sweet and innocent))

9.) will work as a fortune-teller and tell him that bad luck will come to him unless he will marry ME bwahahahahaha!

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 333 comments ((Your's are really crazy. LOL))

10. I'll poisoned him with my own brewed concoction and he has to kiss me to be cured of the poison. Mwaha

message 11: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
((sarah, hahaha i was wrong, i thought you were innocent and sweet now you've proven otherwise LoL))

11.) I will give him a note *threat* saying "marry me or meet your doomsday" wahaha and will only allow him 60 seconds to decide *wicked laugh*

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 333 comments ((am not innocent. told ya!))

12.) will hit him in the head, hard enough so he'll have amnesia. and i'll tell him i am his fiance :D

message 13: by Julie (new)

Julie | 643 comments Mod
((good one, but why fiance? make him your husband already wahaha))

13.) will turn into a vampire and bite him so i can claim him as my eternal mate

message 14: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 333 comments ((fiance is much MORE classy. XD))

14. will kill him and make him a lesser with the help of The Omega which will be me after I kill him. (The Omega i mean)

message 15: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) | 33 comments ((hahah you guys are so crazy!!!))

15. I will dress up like Angelina Jolie in Wanted and bring a gun, only this time, I will tell him I'll shoot him unless he strips naked, gives me a lap dance and then carry on from there! LOL

message 16: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) | 33 comments 16. I'll lure him, james mcavoy and ryan gossling with a magic spell and then I will make them my love slaves!

message 17: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) | 33 comments Sarah wrote: "((fiance is much MORE classy. XD))

14. will kill him and make him a lesser with the help of The Omega which will be me after I kill him. (The Omega i mean)"

17. I'll use some of that tobacco Wrath used with Beth!!! HAHAHA Johnny Depp will be at my m-e-r-c-y!!!

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahbotbonkers) | 333 comments ((Bookrazy-Koi, those suggestions were intense. I specially like Wanted part :]))

I'll stalk him and follow him everywhere until he realizes how much he loves me and marry me. :D

message 19: by Sun (new)

Sun (the one that glows in the dark, of course) (sun39) | 11 comments 19. I'll kidnap him and keep him in my bedroom for my own pleasure. And oh yeah, make it, my house is on an isolated island nobody could reach unless using magic (kind of like Narnia).

Bwahahaha

message 20: by John (new)

John Egbert (heirofbreath) | 40 comments Sun wrote: "19. I'll kidnap him and keep him in my bedroom for my own pleasure. And oh yeah, make it, my house is on an isolated island nobody could reach unless using magic (kind of like Narnia).

Bwahahaha"

0_o'