Roleplay all day! discussion

Roleplay > Realistic

Comments Showing 1-50 of 942 (942 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19

message 1: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((RP your Realistic characters here))

message 2: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Jasmine strummed her guitar absentmindedly and stood up. She got into her car and drove down to her high school to watch a basketball game. She wished she was on the team, but her mother had said no since she was having too hard of a time paying for all the guitar strings that Jazzy had broken from playing so many times

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments Callum smiled gently and looked at the rat that sat on his shoulder as he sat behind the counter at the pet show. he mainly handled the Animals but today he was also doing the register. it wasnt busy so he sat with duke on his shoulder and stroked it's head.

message 4: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Her school won and as she heard the buzzer sound for the game to be over, she drove off to the store to get some groceries to make dinner.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments Callum yawned and stood up from his spot on the ground and he placed Duke on the bench, "dont you move, Buddy." Duke just sneezed but didnt move as he walked to the back room and grabbed enough stuff to feed all the animals in the shop.

message 6: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) On Jazzy's way back, she stopped by the pet store. She loved looking at the animals through glass windows but knew she couldn't afford to feed and water a pet.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments He fed the animals slowly. it didnt take him long but he knew that it took him just long enought for duke to do a runner. he seemed to play hide and sneek but always came when he was call. Callum put the food down, "Duke!"

message 8: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Jasmine looked in on 5 sleeping rabbits. Oh, she wish she could get the snowy white baby bunny with a black tail. It was so cute. She heard a man's voice and her head snapped up in that direction. She looked right back, seeing nobody yelling. Was she hearing stuff?

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments He ran to the front counter and past the girl looking at the rabbits and searched the counter. he jumped over it and looked under. he laughed and looked around again before walking back to her, ignoring the now missing Duke, "Anything i can help you with?"

message 10: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 21 comments Amber yawned slowly as she lounged on a park bench. It really was a nice day, but since it was a school day, not many kids were around. Nice and quiet. She wished her dog was still alive. Good old Maxie.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments he looked in the rabbit tank and saw the black and white rat stting in it but he ignored him and looked at the girl, "The rabbits are very friendly. you can have a cuddle of one if you want."

message 12: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "No, im just looking. I wouldnt be able to feed anything unless its a mouse since they're so small," she giggled as the little bunny fell over and ran around what looked like her mother in circles.

message 13: by Icefire (new)

Icefire *Completely lost* | 21 comments Amber got up and watch the sun slowly sink lower in the sky. She got up, streched, and trudged her way back to her house. She passed through town and tried her best to ignore everyone

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "Would you like a cuddle anyways? i'm not meant to as it takes up my time, but i was just playing hide and seek with Duke so if you want to cuddle one you may," he said softly and used the key to unlock the cage and grabbed the rat. "found you Duke," he said and it sneezed.

message 15: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "That would be wonderful! I love bunnies and they look so warm and soft! They're so cute!" She smiled. and smiled. and smiled some more. He was so nice, and those bunnies were so cute!

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments he grabbed the white bunny with the black tail, the one she was looking at and handing it too her, "i called him split." he smiled.

message 17: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Awwwwwwww" she almost Fell to the floor. It was sooooooooo cute!!! It shaked in her arms and let its ear lie down flat as Jasmine cuddled the bunny. She gave it all her attention and pet her multiple times. But she didnt want to startle it by petting it too much. After about 10 minutes she returned Split to the cage, almost not able to let her go. It felt as if the bunny took half of her with her as she zoomed to her mother and crouched there, confused. "I would do anything for that bunny, but i dont have enough money to feed and water it while taking care of her family also.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "The rabbits aren't very popular here so how about I make a deal with you. I'll keep him and the petshop feeds him but come round everyday and he can be yours. How does that sound?" He said closing the cage up and looked at her.
Duke now rested on his shoulder, nibbling his ear as he begged to play again.

message 19: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Are you sure? That's a pretty costy offer. I'll take it if you're sure..." She was almost burting with joy

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "I don't mind. I'm the animal handler here so I can do what I want," he said softly. "There are meant to be puppies but they are at my house getting settled down. Names Callum, by the way. Not that the name badge doesn't give it away."

message 21: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "My named Jasmine. Call me Jazzy" she held her hand out to shake his. He was a nice guy, and she liked that. Not many guys these days are as nice as Callum.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments He shook her hand and he smiled, "Nice to meet you, Jazzy. I Have to get back to feeting everything," He walked to the counter and placed the rat on it and smiled at him, "Good boy."
He walked back past her and smiled, picking up the food.

message 23: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Thanks!" she squeeked "But what about food to start out with?"

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "What was that?" He said and turned from a cage and looked at her. He saw the Rat run between her legs and he smiled.

message 25: by Dameon (last edited Jan 12, 2011 04:18PM) (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) She squeeled as the rat brushed past her foot. "Sorry" she apoligized as she knocked over the empty bird cage. She put it back and repeated what she said "What about the food that i'm supposed to start out with? Do i feed him or do you? Because if i do i'd like to know where the food is, please"

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "i'll get you some as soon as i'm finished with all the animals. All these animals get no attention from anyone," he said is ducked through a door and placed some food in all the cages the birds were in and came back out and walk past her, "one more animal and i'll be back." he said walking into the back room.

message 27: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "OKay" she called after him. She picked up the rat and pet him absentmindedly, waiting for Callum to come back.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments Callum returned back with a bandaid on his finger and looked at the rat in her hand and he gasped, "Duke doesnt like many people."

message 29: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "He seems to like me" She said. The rat was already slowly falling asleep. She smiled and laughed. "Maybe he bites people if he loves them"

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "he doesnt bite. he often just hides with me while there are people around," he laughed and went through the first door again and grabbed a small bag of food.

message 31: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Well, he seems to like me, then" She laughed as the rat fell asleep and she set him on the counter. He automatically woke up from the cool surface and squeeked, running around on the counter.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments he laughed at the rat, "he is very good at Hide and Seak. My sister taught him to play it." he smiled at Jazzy gently.

message 33: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "OH, really?" she set the rat down on the floor and closed her eyes. After 20 seconds she took them off her eyes. The rat was gone. She checked the whole store and soon found him blending in with the ferrets. She laughed. "Not so good now, are you?" she giggled, feeling funny, talking to a rat.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments He laughed at her, "Duke and my other rat get run of the shop when it isnt very busy."

message 35: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "You have another rat?" she laughed. He must REALLY like rats.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "i have a heap at home. My Father is a breeder for the shop but Duke and Prince was my rats," he explained. "dad bred Duke once but Dad wont breed with my Red eyed rat."

message 37: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Why not?" she asked Callum

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "because Red Eyed rats go Blind early in life and Die younger so he doesnt like breeding them," Callum explained to her.

message 39: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Oh. Is Prince blind? Or is Prince not the red eyed rat?" she asked

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "Prince is my red eyed rat. yeah he is. he is really old too, he often just sits in his cage under the counter," he smiled softly.

message 41: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Is he here?" She stared at the counter, hoping to see red, gleaming eyes or hear the rat snoring or something. She probably looked dumb, staring at the counter, but nobody was there, and Callum knew what she was looking at.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "Yeah. he is," he jumped over the counter and lowered to his knees and held his hand to the Pure white rat and placed him on the counter, "He doesnt like to be grabbed."

message 43: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Okay. Wow! Look at his eyes!" She stared at the rat in awe and pat it on the head. She jerked her hand back in surprise as the rat's head turned to her finger so suddenly. "Is he completely blind? Like, cant see a thing blind?" she asked.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments He nodded, "he can scence your there because of the way he twitches his whiskers so he knows it but he cant see a think."

message 45: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "Thats cool." she said, but her mind was wandering to home. "Hey, I gotta go" she said sadly. She headed toword the door.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments "See ya later," he smiled. "it was nice meeting you."

message 47: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) "It was nice meeting you too" she called over her shoulder. Very nice. She just noticed a tugging that seemed to be directed back into the Pet Shop and struggled to start her car and drive home. She didnt want to leave this place. She wanted to be with Callum, her new friend. She winced as she said the word friend since the tugging increased. She drove away as fast as she dared, not stopping until inside her house. She yawned and went to bed. That night she dreamed of Callum.

((Lol dreamy time))

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments Callum closed the shop and carried to two rats home in their cage. He lived close enough to walk home so he did so. He couldn't wait to get back to work tomorrow as it was a Saturday and he was sure it was going to be busy .

message 49: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Jazzy woke up, tired and yawning. After she ate brushed her teeth and washed her face, then took a shower. She brushed her hair, put it in a ponytail, and walked out to her car.

"Where are you going?" her mother asked.
"To the Pet shop to look at the cute bunnies" she lied. She knew her mom wouldn't let her go if she meantioned having a bunny.
"Okay. Be back by dinner" her mom sighed, pushing her brother inside.

So she headed to the Pet Shop to see Callum and Split, the little bunny.

XxxHidanxxDannaxxX | 391 comments Callum put the rat cage down and yawned as it opened the pet shop door. why would a pet shop open at 5, he said in his head as he picked up the rats and placed them behind the counter and opened the cage before he pulled out a stool and sat, putting his head on the counter and closed his eyes as he tried to get some more sleep.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19