Meg Cabot Fan Club discussion

Characters > Rob or Jesse?* Spoilers*

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Now one thing Meg Cabot knows how to do is make a hot guy in everyone of her books. The problem is she makes them so good, good looking, well lets face it good all around. So here are two Good guys (sigh)Which one do you like more? I think I like Rob better. But its a hard choice.

message 2: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Jesse...sigh...yes Jesse is good. But Rod has a motorcycle.

message 3: by Lauren (new)

Lauren DelGaizo Which books are they from?
They're unfamilliar to me, oddly. xD

message 4: by Kristin (new)

Kristin Jesse and Rob are from my two favorite series that Meg Cabot has written. Jesse is from The Mediator, while Rob is from 1800-where-r-u. *sigh* just talking about them make me want to read both series again. Remy-roo you should read them, they are excellent!

Mailan ~(Equestrian Star) :) (equestrianstar) | 3 comments I luv Jesse! he's such a gentlemen!! wish guys were like that today. most r just pervs and just plain idiots. i haven't read the 1800-where-r-u series though.

Emily ♥ monkeys Jesse, cuz i only know him, lol

I should read the 1800-where-r-u books
(but what are they about anyays?)

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (bookfan101) | 3 comments Jesse. Rob is just not my type, i mean itz not because he a grit i just dont like the guys who r always in detention there normally kinda idiots.

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (bookfan101) | 3 comments and Jesse is such a gentlemean, guys r so not like that any longer besides being the fact that hes a ghost, it just makes it so romantic, i mean who wouldn't wont 2 have a ghost 4 a boyfriend? but how would u go out with him? i mean itz not like u could go 2 school dances or anything.

Emily ♥ monkeys you could...just have to figure out some way...somehow idk... lol :p

message 10: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (MidnightWolfe) | 3 comments Well, I have to say Jesse, but only because I've only read the Mediators. He's such a gentleman, and so sweet...sigh

message 11: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 3 comments Rob but this may not be true because i havnt read the mediators is the 1st one any good?? plz reply

message 12: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (greentealove) Jesse. But everytime I thought about him being with Sam, I thought about how they didn't really shower back then. Loll. Weird thought but yea. >< And Rob was a jackass to me.

message 13: by Belle (new)

Belle I like rob.but I really like jesse too. but I mean I like rob cuz I Mean he is romantic in a way and he drives a motorcycle.How cool is that?

message 14: by Belle (new)

Belle Ohh and pluse it is just kinda easyer to picture rob to me than Jesse cuz u know he is real in the book and not just a ghost, but to me Rob is just more realistic

message 15: by Belle (new)

Belle Mailan ~(Equestrian Star) :) wrote: "I luv Jesse! he's such a gentlemen!! wish guys were like that today. most r just pervs and just plain idiots. i haven't read the 1800-where-r-u series though."

He is a gentleman ,but during the book I was getting impatient waiting for him to kiss her! And I love those books but it makes real life look like crap!

message 16: by Belle (new)

Belle Courtney wrote: "Rob but this may not be true because i havnt read the mediators is the 1st one any good?? plz reply"

I loved the Mediator books! They are soooooooooo good, I think Rob outshines Jesse any old day. Once u read the Mediator books u will have to tell me if u still like Rob better.Cuz I do!!!

message 17: by Belle (new)

Belle Courtney wrote: "Rob but this may not be true because i havnt read the mediators is the 1st one any good?? plz reply"

I loved the Mediator books! They are soooooooooo good, I think Rob outshines Jesse any old day. Once u read the Mediator books u will have to tell me if u still like Rob better.Cuz I do!!!

message 18: by Diana (new)

Diana | 235 comments Mod
I love Jesse, but I don't know why but I have to say Rob, there's just something about him

message 19: by caitlin (new)

caitlin wrege (caitlinaislene) | 17 comments Tianna wrote: "I liked the character, Jesse."

Jesse. My absolute favorite character out of every songle one of her books.

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 7 comments its soooo hard to choose!!!!!! damn you meg cabot for ruining all the real guys for me!!! lol

message 21: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Saqib | 11 comments cnt i have both??? *makes puppy dog eyes*

message 22: by caitlin (new)

caitlin wrege (caitlinaislene) | 17 comments Belle wrote: "Courtney wrote: "Rob but this may not be true because i havnt read the mediators is the 1st one any good?? plz reply"

I loved the Mediator books! They are soooooooooo good, I think Rob outshines J..."

I just havent finished the 1800where are you books. maybe once i do ill like rob better?

message 23: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (strawberrybubble) I love Jesse because he has that charm that every girl wants but Rob is a bad boy and alsohas charm which is why he's a winner in my book

message 24: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (3doglove3) | 7 comments Im going to have to read Mediator after reading all this!!

message 25: by Veronica (new)

Veronica (strawberrybubble) Sharon wrote: "Im going to have to read Mediator after reading all this!!"

yeah its an awesome series with a lot of drama

message 26: by Anna (new)

Anna Rob is my favorite because he is funny, he has the best lines!
I love Jesse too though...

message 27: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashleyjaneli) Both are good, but I would have to say that I like Jesse. He is much more of a gentlemen, AND he is caring and considerate. Not saying that Rob isn't, but I just think Jesse is more mysterious and instead of calling Sue something like Simon, he calls her querida.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

JESSE!! God, do you have to ask?

message 29: by Alex (new)

Alex Smith | 9 comments defs jesse- what a chivalrous babe! the ultimate fantasy guy!

message 30: by Hani (new)

Hani well i havent read 18oo where r u soo dont know about ths rob anyway about jesse i dnt lyk him 2 much i mean he lyk 2 gud or something 2 much of a gentleman

message 31: by LadyDisdain (new)

LadyDisdain | 28 comments I can see the bad boy appeal but I'd have to say Jesse ;) He IS a gentleman, but he also comes across as being very intelligent and mature (Rob's just another guy in high-school). I tend to like older guys so that's probably why. But the gentleman thing's nice, and he's also caring. So is Rob...they're kinda the same deal, but delivered in different packages =P ...if that makes sense, haha.

message 32: by Emily (new)

Emily Definatly Jesse, I am loving the whole gentleman thing.

message 33: by Ineta (new)

Ineta | 6 comments Kat wrote: "and Jesse is such a gentlemean, guys r so not like that any longer besides being the fact that hes a ghost, it just makes it so romantic, i mean who wouldn't wont 2 have a ghost 4 a boyfriend? but ..."

you have got to read the last book and then you will know how

message 34: by Ineta (new)

Ineta | 6 comments Emily wrote: "Definatly Jesse, I am loving the whole gentleman thing."

i agree with you 100% Rob is not bad, but not as good as Jesse, but all meg cabots lead male role guys are hot. from Michael to David and every one in between

❀ ℓu-ℓu-ℓuna ❀ (lu-lu-luna19) | 7 comments there's no question, rhetorical answer or even second thoughts...

definitely JESSE DE SILVA!!

mediator all the way... :)

message 36: by Serena (new)

Serena (acesatiretomecretin) | 1 comments Jesse...aka Hector

message 37: by Catalina (new)

Catalina (katad) | 2 comments Father Dom all the way :D.

Okay.. Jesse... or Rob... :/ it's a really hard choice and I'm not even sure why, but I choose Rob.

message 38: by LadyDisdain (new)

LadyDisdain | 28 comments Haha!! Love it. Father Dom. There was a teacher in my high-school who I thought would be perfect for Father D., he was tall, grey-haired, pleasant humored, and also very nice looking. Plus, he taught religion.

message 39: by Grace (new)

Grace (gracesuperales) HECTOR 'JESSE' DE SILVA!

❀ ℓu-ℓu-ℓuna ❀ (lu-lu-luna19) | 7 comments many people have really excellent taste... the real problem is that there seems to be extinction on jesse-like men today... *sigh*

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Jesse ........ :)

message 42: by ~☺MiNi☺~ (new)

~☺MiNi☺~ (MiniMinnss) | 4 comments Jesseeeeee, my baby ♥ ~~

message 43: by Adrita (last edited Jun 11, 2012 09:18PM) (new)

Adrita | 14 comments I know you guys all love Jesse, i love him too....but what about Michael? i like him the most because he's a gentleman, he knows who he is, he loves Mia and he refuses to take any shit from anybody, he's loving, caring, passionate, intelligent and rich!

but since this is about Jesse or Rob, I'll take Jesse:)

message 44: by ~☺MiNi☺~ (new)

~☺MiNi☺~ (MiniMinnss) | 4 comments Adrita wrote: "I know you guys all love Jesse, i love him too....but what about Michael? i like him the most because he's a gentleman, he knows who he is, he loves Mia and he refuses to take any shit from anybody..."

I agree with the Michael thing I would have picked him too, if the question wasn't between Jesse or Rob ^.^

message 45: by Diana (last edited Nov 26, 2012 02:27PM) (new)

Diana | 235 comments Mod
Adrita wrote: "I know you guys all love Jesse, i love him too....but what about Michael? i like him the most because he's a gentleman, he knows who he is, he loves Mia and he refuses to take any shit from anybody..."

I noticed that but I wasn't sure what to do about it. Instead I just added a discussion for Favorite Characters.

Biena (The Library Mistress) | 3 comments Rob Wilkins. Anytime!

message 47: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (vanessarox) | 2 comments Jess! I say this because the way she describes him seems like my kind of guy -I'd take him any time, no questions about it!

message 48: by Emily (new)

Emily Craven (emilycraven) | 5 comments Jesse, for a start he actually treats her well rather then awkwardly! I get the motorbike appeal and all but really, you want someone who doesn't grunt at you!

message 49: by Vidumini (new)

Vidumini Pamuditha (firstlovesuga97) | 2 comments Jesse!!!! I just love him...

message 50: by Blue (last edited Nov 20, 2014 08:16AM) (new)

Blue (diehardbookworm) | 4 comments Jesse! I loved his character, It sounded like someone I would like even though he was kind of old fashioned . I haven't actually finished the 1-800 series I'm only on the first book. But Rob is just...I don't know. But Michael I loved him as well. My heart is torn.

« previous 1