The Ultimate Eric Northman Fan Club discussion

Why is Eric better than Bill

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amira (new)

Amira | 1 comments Hey everyone,
I am currently watching season 3 of True Blood and think that Eric is brilliant! I just wanted to start a discussion as to why you think Eric is better than Bill (other than being obviously more sexy lol)

message 2: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (lehcar) i hate how dominating and possessive bill is of sookie.. i continually want to punch him in the face lol...

message 3: by Spencer (new)

Spencer (tammylea) | 1 comments Bill has had an ulterior motive since day one, I believe he honestly cares for Sookie but Eric being the ultimate bad boy loves her, he just doesn't want to let everyone see his softer side! There is something so attractive about being a bad ass, the one in charge and by far the more sexy one!

message 4: by Ally (new)

Ally (allythomas) | 2 comments Great idea for a topic, Amira! I have to agree that I can't stand how possessive Bill is of Sookie (in the True Blood series). I'm a huge fan of Eric and think Alexander Skarsgard is doing an excellent job of his character. Love the man!

message 5: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawnster) | 1 comments Because he's Eric! ;). And I do agree, Alex is living up to what I visioned as Eric. He's so cool!

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (lehcar) sooo unbelievably sexy & mysterious. Fantastic. :)

Juana "Darkness" Duran Hey guys is it ok if I put some picture up for the group? if it's not than just message me please.

Juana "Darkness" Duran Eric owns a club, he may not be king but he is one very cool vampire.