Every one's Choice discussion

Book Challenges > Aly's 2011 Challenge!!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aly (new)

Aly (Alygator) | 204 comments Ok, so I'm way behind on the New Year owing to a rather extensive and MUCH MUCH needed vacation. All the reading I have to do to catch up on GR should count towards a novel LOL. Ok, my challenges this year are to read 70 books and just out of curiosity I'll keep track of how many pages I'm reading just for giggles. I'm also going to try and read at least one book a month off of my shelf. I probably have enough unread books to do this for several years LOL, but I know myself too well. I can't just read what I already have. Plus I got an amazon gift card for Christmas so I will be buying books. And I think I'll participate in the name challenge. I need some good reading challenges this year!! So now I'm off to the races (well, actually the bathtub. To read!).

message 2: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) | 676 comments So excited you are back Aly, I've missed you!

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifertudor) | 145 comments Good luck Aly! xo

message 4: by Donna, The Pusher (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 3116 comments Mod
Go, Aly! Go!

Lyn (Readinghearts) (lsmeadows) Glad to see you back, and good luck!!

message 6: by Aly (new)

Aly (Alygator) | 204 comments I've missed you too, Colleen!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Donna. I'm getting kind of a slow start this year LOL

message 7: by Colleen (new)

Colleen (nightoleander) | 676 comments Aww! You'll catch up with lots of baths with your kindle, good luck!