Twilight Fanatics discussion

Breaking Dawn *FINISHED* > So now where're done, what'd it mean??.......**SPOILERS**

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) HAHAHAH I have no idea... lol I'll come up with something later though...

message 2: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) hm..... no clue so far.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone understand the beginning preface? I did...I have no idea what the cover means, though.

message 4: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 20 comments I have no idea

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Maybe...anyone want to try to ask Meyer?

message 6: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 20 comments Tianna, that's a good thought!!

message 7: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 20 comments OHHHH I just found this!! Thought I would share with anyone that hasn't read it.

http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p...

message 8: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (aesquibel25) That was awesome Amy thanks!

message 9: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) what's on there:

Q: (some name here, too much screaming) She wants to know what’s the meaning of the cover?

A: Yay for ? That’s a really good question. So this cover has kind of two things going on. One is a metaphor for the entire series because you have Bella going from being the weakest player on the board to being the most powerful one. So that’s the main meaning, that’s what I wanted to have on there. Then I also the feeling of a chess game because I knew that the end of the story was not going to be a great big huge battle scene. This was a court scene. This was maneuvering and having your plans and I thought that was really suited to chess so that was another reason I like that metaphor.

message 10: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) I like that expination

message 11: by Amy (new)

Amy (ashz) | 20 comments I know!! I always figured that Bella was the queen, but I never could figure out the pawn. Actually thought it had something to do with death or pain. I knew Bella was going to "die" but I thought it had to be something else.

message 12: by MusicFrogg126♪ (new)

MusicFrogg126♪ (musicfrogg126) I thought that since the pawn was red, it probably would have to do with the thirst, or blood

message 13: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) I just had no idea the whole time til i finally read that explanation.