Nicholas Sparks Novels discussion

The Books > A Walk to Remember

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything you want to say about this GREAT book!

message 2: by Alese (new)

Alese (ireadtoescapereality) | 51 comments I LOVED this book, and it was great, I read it two days

message 3: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee (ashlee_) | 46 comments I've read this book more than once. I read it for a project back in my English class my Sophmore year, and then I read it again just because I loved it.
When Nicholas Sparks writes novels about young love, they always turn out to be my favorite books by him!

message 4: by Beccy (new)

Beccy | 7 comments I loved this book such a beautiful story!

message 5: by Mayoleen (new)

Mayoleen | 16 comments This is My #1 favorite Nicholas Sparks book first one i read and never get tired of reading it i love it :)

Jess | A Book to Remember  (abooktoremember_jess) This was my first novel that I read by him and I was hooked!! I love the story, 2 people that you'd never picture together end up falling for each other! It's classic <3

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (emily1104) | 1 comments its a beautiful story!! and the movie rocks!!! i own both

message 8: by Laurna (last edited Jul 02, 2011 03:47AM) (new)

Laurna   (laurna) | 6 comments A walk to remember was the first book I read of Nicholas Sparks!I simply love it....It's a miracle how Jamie and Landon, despite of all their differences, came together.....a beautiful story it is.....:)

message 9: by Devynne (new)

Devynne I can't get over how the book is so different but I like how even though the movie not the same the book explains why a part in there. like when Jamie always go to the grave yard to look at stars its because in the book landon goes there with his friends and she tells him that if she would go to the graveyard she would look at the stars and listen to the ctickets. you really have to keep your eye out for those things.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I first saw the movie when it was released on DVD and then found out it was based on a novel. Therefore, I read the book, loved it along with the movie. Since then, I have read and watched all the movies based on Nicholas Sparks. I can't wait to watch Safe Haven this weekend. Wishing you all the best!

Love is like the wind- you can't see it, but you can feel it!

message 11: by Devynne (new)

Devynne I finished this book three days ago it was really good I love it even thought it was a big diffence from the book but still really good and I could see why they made the movie fit more to today's teenagers because I know no one around my age or younger then me would watch it if they stuck with the time in the book expect me lol

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily Schmitz-hertzberg | 2 comments Awe this book was so cute! I read it in less than a day! It's one of those books you cry in! But I'm heartless u could say... I never cried! I love the meaning of the title! The movie didn't show the meaning of the walk very well.

message 13: by Karyma (new)

Karyma (ducka72) | 2 comments omg I love this book sooooo much. this is actually my all time favorite book. everytime I read it or even just skim it, I cry. I love this book Landon is just so sexy. lol. love this book

message 14: by Malu (new)

Malu | 1 comments I love i loveeee this book!!! And the movie the both are perfect!!!!

message 15: by Randi (new)

Randi Schneider | 4 comments I love this book and the movie. but I wish the movie ending would have followed along more with the book. The love that Jamie and Landon find is so beautiful, that alone brings me to tears.

message 16: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (christinesbookshelves) | 90 comments I thought the movie was better

message 17: by Wusqa (new)

Wusqa | 1 comments It was my 3rd book by Nicholas Sparks. I have read it many times and love it so much. It's such a pure read that tugs at your heartstrings and is heart-warming and heart-rending at the same time.